RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!

Go down 
+3
Taylor Lautner Lover
kieran c:
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Peachstar sat in her camp, basking in the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

(Here are the mentors and apprentice's I have assigned.

Silverpaw (Shiny Gengar) Mentored by Scarcloud (Kai)

Frostpaw(Harvey) mentored by Flameflash (Jet)

Stormpaw (Kai) mentored by Meadowshine (Jet)

I will do the cerramonies when the mentor and apprentice are on. :))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Suddenly, Silverpaw bounced towards the warriors' den. "Scarcloud, Scarcloud! Will today be the battle practice you promised?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Scarcloud smiled at his apprentice. "You got that right!" he smiled. He started walking to the training hollow.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 pm

(No! Not yet!! I have to do the cerramony! xD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm

((All right then, back up a bit. Disregard my last post.))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

(Okay. I shall do the cerramony now.)

Peachstar leaped up on highrock and yowled for a clan meeting.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 pm

(Ok!)

Scarcloud gathered around for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

( Thanks.. I'm medicine cat? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm

(Yes, you are. :))

Ashcloud padded to sit under highrock for the meeting.

Sleetstream settled beside her brother, Ashcloud.

Peachstar sat down when she was sure everyone was there. "Thank you." She smiled. "First I have an anouncment. We have a new medicine cat. Ravenwing, tomorro you may travel to Silverpool to be accepted by Starclan." She congratulated Ravenwing. She then turned to Scarcloud and Silverpaw. "We have a new apprentice to make this afternoon." She announced.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Ravenwind dipped her head respectfully. " Thank you." She mewed and continued to listen intently.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 pm

She nodded and smiled to Ravenwing, then turned her head again to Scarcloud and Silverpaw. "Silverpaw, Scarcloud, please step forward." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Ravenwing smiled, an apprentice was going to get a mentor. She had seen this cermony enough and even when she was an apprentice knew what it ment when they were asked to step forward.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 am

[Yay
Both of my cats have apprentinces!]

Meadowshine sat in the clearing, listening inmensely to Peachstar's speech. She curled her golden tail around her paws, trying to restrain herself. She was so excited!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

(:) lol!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

(I matched you and Harvey together, I thought it'd be good.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am

[*Gasp* did you visit the site in my sig?
Heres a hint: there's 150 of 'em]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am

( :D Your happy Jet.. I can't wait 'til Ravenwing gets an apprentice.. Though she's quite new at her rank...)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:04 am

[*Nods head* You bet!]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 am

( I clicked it again just now, the link, just to show my sister. She's like.. 'Woah!')
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 am

[It makes me laugh EVERY TIME. I bet Goony isnt posting cuz she's stuck on it]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 am

( :D I bet! My sister was like .. " What the heck!?' I was freaked out that there was a virus in my coputer or somthing.. I found out it was just annoying and I was like.. "whew..")
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 am

[Okay, let's RP. Do have anyone besides Ravenwing, or is that it?]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 am

( Only Ravenwing, sorry..)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 am

[Okay, then i'll wait til after the meeting]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next