RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite

Go down 
+14
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Suburbia
Renna Longshadow
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
Ω ViolentSong Ω
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Shadowscar: "Really? Ya don't want anythin'?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 pm

"Actually, a piece of fresh-kill would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 pm

((Sorry... I just want something to do thatisn't laying around doing nothing with my charries... =\ ))

Kilor sighed as he trotted through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 pm

(Rainy were not doing anything in the part next time! We all could use normal RPing! They'll be a lot more activity next time!)

Shadowscar: "On it! You want rabbit, bison, fish, what?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 pm

((Ok...))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:38 pm

"Bison...!" she barked happily.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

((Wolves with no flaws are called Mary-sues (or Gary-stus if they're male). It's boring without a flaw, but since you don't have "no Mary-Sues" in the rules, I think I'll stop arguing :| ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:46 pm

(GTG!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:47 pm

[Later!]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm

(Guys I changed the personality of Keerjaso he isn't perfect...)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 am

((I think this RP is a bit fast moving for me, but from now on I'll try harder to stay caught up.))

Roseclaw noticed a few wolves hunting nearby, or at least they appeared to be hunting. She ignored them and veered farther to the east, towards the mountains.

Lawkyn was stolidly pacing, his gaze locked ahead at the mountains. They would be cold but fun to explore.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:04 am

The word mountain was the first thing that came to Whitney's mind when she saw the tall tips of stone. She had been named after a mountain because of her icy white fur. She was the only one who knew what sort of power it held.....
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm

(Pumpkin, we postin' their forms now?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

[Sure!]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Name~ Lotus
Gender~ Male
Personality~ A mysertious character Lotus is, he has no problem with keeping secrets- even if they aren't his own. The only conflict he seems to have is relating to anyone that he doesn't know well, which tends to slow him down a lot in life. All in all, he has a shy demeanor, but don't think that he won't be a great friend when it really counts.
Description~ Just by looking at him you can probably tell that he is magical. He has golden fur-similar to Fauna's- with light, shiny green swirls of color splashed around here and there-no one knows where he got them from. It seems like Lotus always has an aura of golden stars spinning around him, giving him the 'magical' appearance. This large pup has one black paw [his front, left one] which has a dark, purpley glow. Lotus's eyes switch colors, depending on his mood.
Mate?~ xD NOT YET!
Power~ No one knows for sure yet, but he seems to have some control over the movement and shape of wind, and power of darkness and light.
Want a pixel from me?~ If you want.
Other~ Do I have to type the 'secret thing'?

He's a pup of Fauna's and Shadowscar's.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Name~ Crow
Gender~ male
Personality~ will unfold
Description~ Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 Nova__s_crow_shadow
Mate?~ NOT YET!
Power~ A darkness shape shifter
Want a pixel from me?~
Other~ Fauna+Shadowscar's pup

Name~ Water Lilly
Gender~ female
Personality~ will unfold
Description~ Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 Spirit_of_the_Water__Edit_by_Lucky978
Mate?~ NOT YET!
Power~ Water and light
Want a pixel from me?~
Other~ Fauna and Shadowscar's pup
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
(OK! I'll wait for your new carrie!)

Dex: "You look different Rosalina!"

Rosalina: "I know...that's what happens. I didn't die-"

Dex: "But Tiger said that-"

Rosalina: "No! He wanted you to forget me! I've been tracking you down! What happened with Dazzel?"

Dex: I growled and turned into a werewolf. "I don't think she understands! I don't think I'm with her any more. ...I'm getting the sun fragment back! She can't have a werewolf power! But maybe..."

Rosalina: "You love her don't you...but I thought you loved me Dex! I guess you're just playing with our hearts! You either go with that three tailed wolf, or go with me. Someone you trust!"

Dex: "Hey! You're hypnotizing me! Get away! I used to love you! I do love Dazzel...and you...I'm torn!"

Rosalina: "Come-"

Dex: "No! Go away!" I pushed her away and into the water...

Rosalina: "I'm sorry...I am talking with Dazzel!"

Dazzel was laying in a patch of sun, fiddling around with the sun fragment.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Rosalina: "Hello Dazzel." I hopped up.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Dazzel jumped up. "Who are you?!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Shadowscar: "Fauna I got the-Oh my!" I saw three little pups. "This much happened while I was gone!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Rosalina: "I am Rosalina! The one Dex used to love! Doesn't that want you to leave him; leave him in the open for anyone's game? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Dazzel paused, stunned. "Used.. to... love...?" She choked out. "No! I love Dex! He loves me! I trust that he will protect me."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"Nope," she smiled, and nosed them over. "I was going to tell you when you got back." She pointed to the golden-green pup. "This one is Lotus, I was going to let you name the others."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Dex: "Rosalina! It's true! I love Dazzel! Now that he attacked you I see your heat...a bottomless pit. And if I get sucked in I can never get out! Get away from Dazzel!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Dazzel backed away from Rosalina and behind Dex. "Take it. I don't want to lose it." She whispered in his ear and gave him the sun fragment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next