RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite

Go down 
+14
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Suburbia
Renna Longshadow
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
Ω ViolentSong Ω
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 pm

((Sorry! Maybe you should have been more CLEAR that the BISON was RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! :evil: How about a do-over? ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 pm

((All right, fine. But it wasn't my fault. Just remember to be on time next time.))

Lawkyn glanced at the bison, then turned around. "I'll assign us, okay? You two," he pointed his muzzle to Garjou and Whitney, "Will go around on their left side and separate the old one with the broken leg from the rest. Cause it to stampede in this direction, where you," He then turned to Perishsong, "Stay on its right side, and attack if it flees towards you. As for me... I'll stay here with Roseclaw and attack it when it comes here."

Roseclaw's eyes lit up, and she nodded fiercely in agreement, whirling towards the bison and ducking into the long grass.

Lawkyn dismissed the others with a flick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm

"The tunnel?" Spark queered. "I never knew about that, but that would be a place to keep a captive! And of course, no vampires are there!" he said, eyes lighting up.

(should Icepelt be a vampire and Spark has to fight him?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Caleb nodded sorrowfuly then jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Whitney and Garjou nodded. "Right," they said in unison, and circled around to the bison's left.

Perishsong took the right and waited for it to react as the other two wolves herded the large animal towards the rest of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:16 pm

The bison continued moving forward, but the old one struggled behind. Suddenly, there was something in the bushes, and it fearfully and frantically dashed directly towards Lawkyn.

"Now!" The male wolf barked. But he didn't leap up, for his special strength would ruin the fun for the others.

Roseclaw jumped at the bison, latching onto its back and slashing at its side repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:09 pm

(If ya want, blue! Recluse should chime in!)

Danalli: I swam under water, my gills kicked in now. I should just live underwater...

Recluse: "Well duh! I tried to mention that! But then the vampires came in the picture!" I raced to the cave.

(It's like the cave in the darkest faerie. Before ya go to Bog-shot Swamp.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Lamia, still mourning, lifted her head and ran to a cave she found nearby. She thought she saw Twilight there, but as she got closer, she saw Recluse.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Recluse: "Long time no see, Lamia. Last time I saw you was when you were just a pup! Me, Gaaria, And Twilight were fighting back then, too..." I glared.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:18 pm

"Don't remind me of Gaaria," Lamia growled, not remembering Recluse as well as s/he did.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Recluse: "Woah! don't sweat! Were just passing by!" I didn't want any trouble. "Wait...Lamia...you don't like be evil don't you." My eyes were sympathetic. "I know you are evil...but do you want to be? If you weren't evil....maybe you could join our pack...and not get slayed..." Uh Oh! I think I said something wrong! She knows we're gonna slay the vampires! I gulped. "Three choices...yes, you will join us in our journey....no, you'll stay evil and be evil forever...or...you can give in...AKA: Join Gaaria..." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Shiny Gengar wrote:
The bison continued moving forward, but the old one struggled behind. Suddenly, there was something in the bushes, and it fearfully and frantically dashed directly towards Lawkyn.

"Now!" The male wolf barked. But he didn't leap up, for his special strength would ruin the fun for the others.

Roseclaw jumped at the bison, latching onto its back and slashing at its side repeatedly.

The timid Perishsong didn't attack, but furiously barked at the bison.

Whitney lunged forwards and sank her claws and fangs into its neck. The large animal swung its head, throwing her off. She landed on the ground with an "oof," and that was when--

Garjou leaped straight over the white wolf and latched onto the back of its neck, biting madly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 pm

(OMG Where was my last post?!)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:49 pm

The bison fell over, on the brink of death.

Time for me to live up to my name, Lawkyn sighed in his mind, and stood over the bison. For a moment, he locked eyes with it.

Lochinvyrr.

Then, after the moment that seemed like an hour, he delivered the final slash.

Following the order, he ate his fill, then proceeded backwards.

Roseclaw dug in afterwards.

((Yay, Guardians of Ga'Hoole!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Recluse: "Woah! don't sweat! Were just passing by!" I didn't want any trouble. "Wait...Lamia...you don't like be evil don't you." My eyes were sympathetic. "I know you are evil...but do you want to be? If you weren't evil....maybe you could join our pack...and not get slayed..." Uh Oh! I think I said something wrong! She knows we're gonna slay the vampires! I gulped. "Three choices...yes, you will join us in our journey....no, you'll stay evil and be evil forever...or...you can give in...AKA: Join Gaaria..." I smiled.

Lamia whimpered as tears began forming again. "I don't know," She whispered, looking down at danali's necklace, secretly making it her keepsake for Gaaria, even though Twilight gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm

(I dunno, Harvey?)

Recluse: "Look what being evil has done to the charm, though..." I pointed with my muzzel that the blue was black.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm

"I don't want anything bad to happen. I just want everything to be back to normal. That's all I want," Lamia cried. She lifted up her head. "I'll join you," She said, less sad, but knowing it will chaange her life.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Recluse: I made the yellow ball of light above my wings again, I set on Lamia and let the light sink in. "Feel different, Lamia? You'll still be a 'good vampire,' but you will gain another element of choice."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Lamia nodded and said, "Sand." In honor of Gaaria, She silently finished.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Recluse: "But...did you realize you'll have to betray Twilight?" I sighed. "Lead us to Icepelt!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:17 pm

"It's for a reason that a do betray her. Let's go to Icepelt,"Lamia said, slightly more cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Recluse: I can used to the new Lamia! "You know where he is right?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 pm

"Uhmm, no?" Lamia said, hoping not to get Recluse angry.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Spark clawed at the ground, dissapointed. His head fell and he looked at the ground sullenly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Recluse: I didn't pay attention to Lamia. "Spark...don't give up...maybe if we howl...he'll howl back! Let's give it a try!" I howled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Six~ A Vampire bite
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next