RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!

Go down 
+2
Economy
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Steelix stood taller than her, their gazes met. She screeched.

Icex' hand turned to a sharp crystal blade, aimed at the lugia's side.

Rox jumped out from beind her sisters and glared.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Taiyo stood still, confused. But she instantly sent a powerful electrical charge through her body once she saw what looked like a threat to the Lugia cross. She narrowed her eyes.

Tsuki remained calm, and only stood there. "what can you expect? She just found out she's a cross! We've been here much longer than her. You've got to give her time to adjust!" she retorted, and took a few steps backward into an open space, beckoning a battle. Her eyes changed to a dark blue color, and the lugia markings in her hair were raised.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:59 pm

Steelix rolled her eyes, an nodded to Icex.

Icex screeched.

Rox raised a fist.

Hero jumped down, in font of the Regis. "Don't. The girl is right. You should know how new crosses are." he stayed calm, knowing the Ledgends were not concenred with the fight.

Steelix screeched again.

Hero sighed. "I know- I know." he turned to he Lugia girl. "My name is Hero. The three Ledgends just want their homes undisturbed."

Iecx nodded.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Taiyo was understanding now. She shuffled over to Hero, blushing. "Oh..I did'nt know...Could you tell them I'm sorry please?" she asked, the electric current fading.

Tsuki did'nt take her eyes off the sisters. She raised an outstretched hand straight out in front of her, and with the other hand, she grabbed her wrist. A small blue aura grew from the palm of the open hand. "Yea, well, they need to learn how to control their tempers." she threw the aura into the air rythmecly, and let it burn out. She turned to Hero. "I'm Tsuki. Lugia cross. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

( Is Lugia accepted? )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 pm

(yes, both accepted.)

Hero nodded, and uttered a high pitched robotic code.

Steelix repeated.

"Apology accepted. Come with me I'll show you to the camp." Hero said, pointing down a swirling road that lead up the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm

( Rp? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 pm

(Wait, who was that to? Tsuki, or Taiyo?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm

BOTH!
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:50 pm

( rp? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

(leah, I can't rp. I have no more characters.)

Taiyo eagerly followed, her eyes wide again.

Tsuki kept an eye on the sisters, and followed the two crosses. She picked up her dress so she could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Steelix ran off and back to her cave.

Icex climbed back in her cave.

Rox climbed hrough a crevice, and tried to go back to sleep.

Hero watched the legends go, and then climbed up the stairway.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 pm

"...Ok?" Luc said to himself, then turning his gaze to the remaining two running toward the three that just left. He mumered his line and ran after the one holding her dress.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Hero led them to an abandoned house, still funished neatly. "Augh, well, everything's still neat- suited for half-crosses more likely- but it suits most of us." he said.

"Half-crosses. Weraing dresses. Meh. I say there' just umans dressed up as us." Kiss growled from is perch on top of the house.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Taiyo nodded eagerly. "This looks fine. It makes me feel better to be here, at least."

(Oh! I have a plot!)

Tsuki stopped in the doorway. The Lugia markings in her hair perked up. She turned around. "What was that?" she narrowed her eyes, and held up her hands the way she did last time, facing a house-perch.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Luc halted to a slow walk to the one with the dress. "I'm that," He said staring at the girl. He stared at her blankly, moving foward still.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Tsuki loked up, and aimed her hands up at the cross. A blue aura-sphere formed in her hands. "I'm as much of a cross-breed as you, my friend. " she said forcefully, and shot the sphere at him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Luc dodged the aura sphere and said. "That may be, but you might have found a purpose. I haven't," He explained.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Tsuki's eyes swirled into a deeper shade of blue. "What 'purpose'? We're all here, all prisonaers, for the same reason!" she threw her arms down agrily, forming her tiny hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Luc formed an aura ball. "Well, you haven't been through the things I've been through, so cool it!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Tsuki narrowed her eyes, and lept up onto the roof. She held out the palm of her hand so it faced him. A tiny blue and green spark ignoited there, and got bigger.
"Look, why do you even care about what everyone looks like?If anyone is here, its because we're all just useless experiments!" she snapped her fingers,and the flame ignited there now, at the tip of her finger.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Kiss rose up from the floor. "If you want to fight, go fight outside." he said, his mellow voice rung- his cyan eyes darted to both crosses.

Itachii padded downstairs to see all three crosses."What did you find this time, Kiss?"

"New crosses. Hero found them." Kiss replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Luc stared at Tsuki as he made the aura sphere disapear. "Maybe it's because I can't think of myself," He said, then turn he gaze to Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Tsuki blinked, and the fire dissolved. What was that supposed to mean?
She looked back at him as she lept off from the roof, and into the cozy room where Hero was. Her eyes changed back to pale grey.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 pm

"So, who are you?" Luc asked the Darkrai and the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!   Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poke' Morphs- Chapter One- The Scientist's Expiriment UPDATED! NEW CHARACTERS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next