RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(

Go down 
+9
Renna Longshadow
Peachfrost
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
Shadow Cullen
Frost
kieran c:
gatorgirlchamps
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:53 pm

Look what ppl said about my art!:

Someone said this:

"Having a "Personal Style" is no excuse to bombard us with preschool-grade ****. No offense."

My response:

"pre-school ****"?! preschool kids can't even draw STICK FIGURES right! YOU are probably the one who draws pre-school ****!

Why don't all you 'critiques' go crawl back under whatever shell you came out of and stop hurting peoples feelings! You know nothing about art! EVERYONE, even if I have no clue who they are, tell me this is GREAT! You 'critiques' should get LIVES and stop being jerks!

I am probably yonger than you ALL and DEFINATLY nicer! I've seen MANY drawings WAY worse than mine, and I don't go, "THAT SUCKS, GIVE UP DRAWING!" I give them constructive critisism! And I bet you shallow ppl have NO CLUE what that is!

You can't expect someone wh's TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN to try harder and take this junk from you! I've got enough troubles in my life without you guys coming and making it worse! Thanks for ruining the only self-esteem I had left and making me cry! I HATE ppl like you guys!

Someone said:

You suck.
Stop drawing.

My response:

:( That's SO RUDE!

Someone said:

you need more help, good luck, you'll need it,
I didn't want to say anything about your drawing cept for that cuz look at your comments for the ppl who gave you advices! you shouldn't say "yea whatever you think" or anything llike that. those ppl r trying to help...

My response:

Yah, because CRUSHING SOMEONE'S DREAMS and MAKING THEM CRY is REALLY trying to help!

Someone said:

I think it's a good start into becoming a professional

just keep practicing...or something

My response:

Thank you! SEE EVERYONE, THIS IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ART!!!!

Someone said:

After all, I think she did those as a joke

My response:

No I didn't... :( You know how much that hurts??

Isn't that so mean :(:(:( Except for the actually nice one!
Back to top Go down
gatorgirlchamps
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
gatorgirlchamps

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm

I think you're over-reacting a little.....probably yelling just makes it worse. But I'm sure they were awesome and those people didn't have any right to say that!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:50 pm

That wasn't very nice to say about your art. In my opinion, your art rocks!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Thx Rainy! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Where was that?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Why it matter...? Rather not say...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Okay thats fine. I find those comments really rude. If I found any picture that wasn't...well, good, I would not comment rudely like that. Only constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Same!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:09 pm

My drawings are pretty bad...I'm happy nobody has been saying such rude comments to me. I find your drawings good. Not "YOU SUCK!" type.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm

yahh :(
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 am

That is extremely rude. Even if these people think that of your art, they should keep their mouths shut and say something more positive and encouraging, like the one nice example. Even though I think I've never seen your art, I'm sure it's great!! :)

Shadow Cullen
LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( Atohz6
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 am

It's on her gallery page. It's perrty like manga cartoon wolves with hair and stuffs ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 am

thx guys.. and yah, I hav some art scattered around RPC! In forms as descrptions and I think I put it in the my fox pics section or sumthin!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:49 am

OMG! I like your art, sure it's not for me. And the other dude might have had the same feelings! But even if I didn't like it, I wouldn't go say really bad stuff about it! Even if I hated your art [which I do not :)], I wouldn't be mean about it! It's your style! What does she/he want you to do? Draw Pre-School art? Your right! They can't even draw! I say don't even listen to him/her! It is OK to say this.

"Your art is really nice, Misty, but it is not my style, though. I love it, really, but I don't think I will love anime. But I think you draw it rather well [which you do!]"

What is not OK!

"I think it looks horrible! The worst thing I have ever seen! [please take no offense, I am saying a wrong example LOL] I would never be seen doing such a thing!"

I do love the way you draw misty, sure it is not my style, again, but don't even listen to the bad reviews!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am

Your welcome Misty. * Huggles Back*
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:58 am

Thankies!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Goodness. What is with people today?

Your doing absolutly fabulous, Misty. Just keep working at it! ^_-
Then we'll shove it in their faces and be all " What now, foo'? I bet you can't do betta than that!" (XD not really, though.)

*Glomps* Those big meanies!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks Peach! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Oh, me'sa really sorry Misty :( I really dunno what to say. But your art is amazing to me! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:44 pm

:D Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Aw! Poor Misty! I love your art! :) *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 pm

*huggles* thankies!
Back to top Go down
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Was this on deviantArt? If not, where?

Merely curious. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 am

Uhh Gaia
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Ohh. Gaia. Ouch. -winces- I've never joined it, but from what I've heard it's not exactly the best art place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(   LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT PPL SAID ABOUTMY ART :(:(:(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: