RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land

Go down 
+11
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Otterwhisker
TigerPower
Jay
Shadow Cullen
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Jєt
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Kass~ "Minions! Bring him to the lake!" My minions lead him to the lake with their spears and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Suddenly Listo was free of the golden spell. That's never happened before... he thought. In a flash, Listo attempted to wriggle free of the minions' tight grasp, losing a patch of fur in the escape. He had no other choice, Listo darted into the lake and began to swim away.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Kass~ I flew after Listo. "Get back here!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Spark looked up at his new master, Kass. He knew that Recluse was all he was, and he could only be with her with Kass. "I am ready for whatever powers I need to under go. But," he paused, looking up at Kass with gloomy eyes, "when will I see Recluse?"

Icepelt gulped, getting up. "I'm not nervous." he lied, shouldering Chidori ((whatever their name is XD)) playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Recluse~ "no..." In whispered, the word rumbled the wind of the pack.

Shadow Scar~ "Spark," I ran up to him and gave him the bag of novas. "Go to Recluse's grave and chant (any spell you make up works)" I told him
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:17 am

Listo shook his head, not wanting to listen to his pursuer. In a flash he dissappeared under the lake, the icy water causing him to tremble.
Listo didn't agree with himself about this choice. What's-his-name would surely find him. How long can I hold my breath....?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:56 am

Spark looked at Shadow Scar, eyes distant. "I can't." he admitted, shaking his head. "I... belong to Kass. I can be with Recluse if I am with him...... he said......." he trailed off, looking in the distance at his new master. He shuddered. "No," he thought. "This is the way to be with Recluse."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 am

Shadow Scar~ "No it isn't! Recluse was his trainer when he was born, sure! But he just killed her! Her spirit told me to bring you there Spark! If you don't wanter alive, fine!"

Recluse~ Even though talking made my energy drain, I had to blend into Spark's Mind. "Foll...ow...Sh...adow....Scar's....wor....ds." I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Minion~ I swam after Listo in the freezing Lake. "Listen here!" I growled, "you come up here and face his sword, or I can drown you down here!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Listo trembled again from the freezing water. The words were stuck in his throat, but in the end, with acceptionable speed, he swam out back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:52 pm

Kass~ As the wolf came out, my sword turned into a bow and arrow. I shot three bows at him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm

Listo shook the water off of him to only see three arrows pointed for him. I need a defense... he thought. Suddenly an idea struck him. With the rest of his energy, Listo summoned up a spirit of lightning, and darted out of the way just in time. He looked at his fur, it was shocked all over, little bits of electricity popping out here and there. Everything in his world seemed to look slower.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Kass~ I saw that he used all of his energy. I dodged in, changing my sword to bow-n-arrows again. "Minions!" I screamed. I shot over twenty arrows at the brute. "You will surrender, or face death!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Spark growled, eyes suddenly furious. "Don't WANT HER ALIVE! Do you think I am some kind of..." he trailed off. Recluse's words soothed his mind. "Recluse...." he mumbled. He picked up the small leather bag and followed Shadow Scar to Recluse's grave. He chanted slowly:

"When a loved one dies,
the lover does, too
when one half is lost,
it just might take two.

By the powers invested in all of these things,
Novas and StarPack, Recluse, and me,
may ancestors of mine by my request,
send back to this world, my loved one Recluse."

((I am sorry, this feels kinda wrong, so I wanted to post something about God because I don't believe in StarPack and afterlife, so I just wanted to make a shout-out to God.))

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Listo smirked. He was still moving faster than the arrows, and only had to jump to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:35 pm

The minions watched Kass and did the same, arrows came from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm

((Varjack, What happens? XD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 pm

(*shrugs* I dunno. Just go to the grave yard!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 pm

((I already did!!! See?!?! The post I just made XD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Recluse~ As I heard Spark's words, I knew that Shadow Scar brought him to my grave, the chant was correct!

Shadow Scar~ I smiled at Spark and nodded. I had one last thing to add. "And with my enemy's name Recluse, I say this grave be nothing more!"

Recluse~ The final saying of Shadow Scar made me come back (:)). "Spark..." I was siting behind them, by a tree in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Listo leaped into the air, a few of the arrows grazing his paws. He landed on the ground with a thud, but for the most part, was unscathed. What is this... like, twenty against one?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:18 pm

((Can someone tell me what has happened in the last 8 pages?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm

((Um.. Spark got recluse back from the dead. Kass and Listo are battling it out... that's whats been happening since i've been here))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Kass~ "how about, 20,000 against one!" I called out the entire Darigan Citadel
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm

((K, I'll have Caleb come in, He has been taken over by lord Kass...))

Lizzie~ I killed a minion by shooting it with a lightning Bolt that I made come out of the sky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next