RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land

Go down 
+11
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Otterwhisker
TigerPower
Jay
Shadow Cullen
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Jєt
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 am

(I'm back...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 pm

(Kass? That reminds me of Neopets . . .

Anyway, here's a reply to Tema, but anyone RP?)

Risuro growled viciously. "What business do you have to be attacking innocent wolves?" he retorted, extreme fury welling up inside him.
That's not going to help! Vishayla thought, wishing Risuro would get some sense. "We're sorry we were on your territory," she said quickly. "Truly, we didn't realize this was a pack territory, and we didn't mean to trespass. We'll just leave peacefully."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Danalli 1~ "It's alright dears." I said, I felt old and weak. I was the oldest in the pack. "the wolves and evil must battle. Now come into my den darlings."

Shadow scar~ "Hhhmmmph, I guess I can train you...I just think I should go fight Kass! Me and Recluse is all we need. For she is the other mentor! But fine! I'll train a wolf that doesn't know his own powers! Danalli, niece, go! I must sit back and watch how this wolf can fight my shadows!" I hopped on top of a cross tombstone, and turned pitch black, the sky turned grey ad lightning struck. "SHADOWS! RISE FROM YOUR GRAVES!" I lifted my head, and hundreds of shadow wolves appeared. "BEGIN!" Each wolf controlled by me charged. "Can you actually handle my training? This is the only time you can quit!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Dialga nodded, and let her up. "There's a pack not far from here- If you want to join we'll take you two to our leader- Violet."

Palkia growled at the male, but stepped off him.

Shayde yawned, and padded out of her den.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Vishayla looked hopefully at Risuro as they got to her feet.
He sighed, and nodded. "We'd like to join if we can."

(Shadow Cullen
Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 Atohz6
)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Dialga nodded. "Follow us."

Palkia padded directly beside his brotjer, trotting at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 pm

( To Var-J)

Dani jumped and dodged speedly. " I can handle your training! " Dani bellowed loudly, jumping and dodging.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Name: Ever fading Echo(Echo)
description: A sleek and silver body with large white paws and silver, bland eyes. He has multiple black feathers in his tail, and three between his ears.
personality: mysterious
mate?: not yet
power: storms and illsuionous Echos...
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Shadow scar~ I howled, releasing shadow knights, they were shadow werewolves.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Dani howled. He tryed to dodge and run and jump. He finally clawed at one of the Shadow Knights. The Shadow Knight tryed to claw back but Dani jumped out of the way. Dani slid a couple feet away and tryed dodging another Shadow Knight.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Shadow Scar~ "Step back! This is what you do when you have powers!" I stood in the center, and turned my shadows against me. I created shadow bombs and killed all my nights. "I should be killing Kass! Why you; you a no powered wolf! You are a regular! You don't belong here!!! You should be the one that is at the end of my troops! The one left! A look out! My niece does no- Violet...oh my great niece. No...no you don't want him! He isn't the chosen one!" I lied.

Violet~ "Yes he is...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Dani hung his head. He was a good-for-nothing, powerless wolf, he believed every word Shadow Scar had said. But why did Violet say he was, he really wasn't..
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Danalli 2~ "You looking for me Dani? Don't believe my uncle Shadow Scar. I know why we chose you...we chose you alone."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

" I am a powerless wolf.. like he said. I am good for nothing.." Dani said, still believing Shadow Scar. Dani shook his head, " I can't be the chosen one to defeat Kass..." Dani mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Lizzie~ "Come on Contender!" I barked flicking my tail
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Contender~ "The citadel sees us!"

Danalli 2~ "No..." "You aren't
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Dani sighed. How could anyone know what he was, " What do you want to do now?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Danalli 2~ "It may have not donged on you but...I'm the packs' elder!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:56 pm

" Yes.." Dani said, embrassed. " I wish I knew what power I have, so I could show Shadow Scar that I'm not worthless or any of the things he said.." Dani grumbled, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Danalli 2~ "Shadow scar was talking smack! believe me!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 pm

" I do.. If there was only some how my power could just.. work, I could show the Shadow Scar.." Dani said. He was furious at himself for believing Shadow Scar, but more mad at his powers, mabye they would never come and he would be worthless. No. Dani thought, shaking his old thought away.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm

(I dun' even know howz to reply...)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm

( * Shrugs Shoulders* Mabye you say, that Dani's powers will come soon and so and so..)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Danalli 2~ "Come with me to Willow Lake!" I lead him through the mountains. "Loana! Reginald! Raven Eye! RISE!" I called the wolf council.

Raven Eye~ "Danalli? Dani the chosen?" I asked.

Danalli 2~ "Give him the power of light! The Keeper of day, Reginald." I recited the words.

Reginald~ "The powers are now with you..." We vanished...my council vanished...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Dani was dazed. It had all pasted in a flash. " I have my powers now? " Dani asked puzzled, looking at Danalli questionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Five~ A Tainted Land
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next