RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 am

(Sorry, I g2g.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 am

(Alright! Wanna be out of the clan or in?)

Winterleaf nodded. Her spotted pelt shimered in the afternoon sunlight.

Autumnsong got up, and padded out of her den.

Winterleaf eagerly folowed her.

Summerstream woke up, hungry. He ran after his mother. "Mama! I'm hungry! Can we go hunt?" he asked.

Winterleaf sighed. "Alright, Summerstream." she agreed.

"Yay!" Summerstream growled exitedly.

Autumnsong smiled at the Clouded Tiger cub. "I'll join you- I'm hungry as well." even though Summerstream was a sixth of her size, she still though him as one of her own cubs.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:11 am

Avvani surveyed the area. She sighed contently as her long thing tail swished back and forth.

Willow yawned. She looked around with her good eye, and stood up.

Zander stretched his wings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:19 am

Winterleaf scented another cat, but ignored it. "Come, Summerstream. Let's hunt as a pair." she nodded, and followed the scent.

Sumerstream smiled at his mother, and padded after her.

Autumnsong trailed after the scent of a raven.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 am

Avvani pulled back her lips and let the scents of the forest flow into her mouth. The scent was getting closer.

Willow sat by an old fallen tree trunk and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 am

Winterleaf spotted the tiger, and hid in a bush. She pulled Summerstream in.

Summerstream growled quietly.

Winterleaf growled. "You there! Why are you on HonorTribe's territory!?" she howled from the bush.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 am

Avvani stepped back in surprise. "Honortribe?" She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 am

(We barely get to rp and I have to go :( )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 am

Winterleaf padded out. As a Clouded Tiger she was half of the tiger's size, but boy- could she fight. "Yes, matter of fact." she growled. "So answer my question!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

(Ahhhhh! You guys used Autumnsong!

Ahh well..)

Name:Silvermist (Can also go by Elixir)
Species/Clan: Clouded Tiger
Rank (first come first serve for 2nd in command and med.):Med.
Description:Beautiful clouded tiger with pale green eyes. A silver chain with a delicate silver key is along her neck.
Personality (optional):Kind, gentle, but also headstrong and independant. Any possible mates will have to be particular.
Power: With a flick of her tail or dab of the paw, she can summon small bursts of colored (visible) energy.
Other:Stripe,sclaes, and Shade.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am

(Approved, Autumn. I just like ya' name. XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Name: Dani ( Da-ne)
Species/Clan: Wolf/Shade
Rank (first come first serve for 2nd in command and med.): Umm..Warrior
Description: A Pitch Black Male W/ Blue Eyes
Personality (optional): Will Unfold
Power: Strength
Other: Stripes, Scales, and Shade
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 pm

(Looks great, Is! :) I'll add Dani.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:40 pm

(So, anyone RP?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:49 pm

( MEE!! I'll RP!! * Gasp for breath*)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm

(KK! Is Dani already in the Pack, or is he going to join? I have Risuro.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 pm

(Any Tiger wanna rp? WinterLeaf and Summerstream are open!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 pm

(Grr . . . just when you get on, I g2g. Bad timing. :()
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

(Also, what is a "Clouded Tiger" ? I searched on DA and there were no pictures...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 pm

(Clouded Leopard. I just call them Clouded Tigers)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm

(Oh. right. I'm still that, by the way n_n. RP?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm

(Yeah! Winterleaf, her cub Summerstream, and possibly Autumnsong! XD XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:55 pm

(I can RP if you like, Autumn.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm

(Well, any of you work fine. Should I already be in the clan or not?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm

(Actually, I g2g, so you're stuck with Tema. :P Jk. But seriously—anyway, you can do either.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next