RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Autumnsong poked her head out of her den curiously. "Oh good!" she said. Her white coat glimmered in a shaft of sunlight. She padded out, and up to Shihera. "Greetings. Winterleaf says you want to join HonorTribe?" Autumnsong asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Shihera nodded. "Yes, I would, if I may."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Autumnsong chuckled. "Of course! That was Winterleaf and her son, Summerstream. My name is Autumnsong."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:15 pm

She nodded, and smiled. "My name is Shihera."

(Shadow Cullen
Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 Atohz6)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Autumnsong nodded. "Elite Dens are by the river, where you found Winterleaf. They're hidden from the rain under the willow trees, and the kill pile is right over there." she pointed out to another willow tree with rabbits and voles galore.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Shihera looked where she was showed, and nodded in turn.

(Shadow Cullen
Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 Atohz6)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Autumnsong dipped her head, and left back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Shihera padded gracefully towards the dens, to have a look and see if any were available.

(Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)   Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripes, Scales, and Shade (A wolves, dragons, and tigers RP by Tema and Shadow!!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4