RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off

Go down 
+12
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Renna Longshadow
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Suburbia
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Leaving
Peachfrost
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Jєt
Jay
Harvey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 pm

"Very.. very beautiful..." Jake smiled and slid his hands down her sides and to her thighs. she slowly leaned in and....
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Dani stepped back. She felt really awkward. "I-I..." she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 am

((Whoa Whoa whoa.... Oh ok. HI ppl! I'm on at school!))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

((OMG! Seriously? and does ur teacher even know?)

Dani felt like Jake was pushing her a little too herd. She stepped back. "Um, I gotta go..." she ran past Jake and back up the leafy hill so she could get back to work She thought about Jake as she ran. I can't like him! Thats wierd! And then Jasper would know I really don't like him anyways! Dani thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:05 pm

(AHA!)

Jake stared at where she had been standing, than turned around, "DANI! WAT!" he called.

(Hey, I will BRB cuz I have suppe, if youcome on, plz wait, I'll be back in like, 15 min!)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Dani turn with a tear rolling down her face. She looked straight at him, but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Jake ran up to Dani, "What did I do tomake you cry..?" he slowly asked.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Dani looked at him. "What did you do wrong?" Dani lowered her voice. "You know, I just am not ready for that kind of thing right now. I'm sorry. Look, I really like you and all, it's just.... complicated."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:28 pm

Jake sighed. "Whatever..." he mumbled and turned to walk away, whiping tears from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Dani rubbed the outside of her arm and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Jake regretfully raced to his farm, crying.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 pm

She looked down at Jasper's small little shop. She smiled to herself at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:39 pm

((I think i will make a boy soon.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:44 pm

(Cool!)

Lilly Anne smiled sweetly at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Dani threw on her light sweatshirt, and grabbed her skate board. She ran down the hill, dropped her skateboard and rolled on down to Jasper's shop. She kicked her board up and caught it, then walked through the door. "You open yet?" She asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

Lilly Anne glared, "I told you, we are doing something!" she growled pushing her out the door. She followed her out. "Dani! Jasper is the only guy that I ever have had a chance with! Jake is falling head over heels for you! Can't I just have Jasper?!" tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm a teenager and no guy has EVER liked me!" she turned and whiped tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 pm

Forum:

Name:Jeremy

Personality:outgoing and empathetic

Farm or Shop: shop

Name of land: Jeremy's Shop of Goods (lol)

Looks:Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 259420
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Dani looked at Lilly anne angrily, her face already hot and red from tears. "No," Dani said roughly, "I'm done with you. Jasper obviously likes you, but I still want him to atleast know that I'm not the kind of girl that will push as hard as possible to get the guy she wants. Jasper is my friend, and nothing more than that. All I came to do anyways was buy some fruit. So let me in..... now." Dani pushed pass Lilly and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 pm

Lilly Anne pulled her back, "I don't believe you! You obviouly like him! Dani, I hate liers! You're a lier! Good-bye!" she soobed, racing off to her farm.

(Woah, GTG)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Jasper heard the commotion outside and opened the door to find Dani on the bridge of tears and Lilly running away. "What-?" He started.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:17 am

Lilly sobbed as she collapsed not far from Jasper's shop. On her knees, her hands over her face, she sat there shaking.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 am

Jasper looked over at Dani nervously. "W-w-what happened?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 am

((OH I just noticed your forum Maggs. Hold on, I have to put it up)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:54 am

((okee doke))

Dani hid her tears from Jasper and ran over to Lilly. She knelt down beside her and rubbed her back until she calmed down. "I'm so," Dani wiped away a tear, "sorry. Ididn't realize you like him so much. I'll back down, he's all yours....." Dani held Lilly's hand and helped her up. "I should have never risked our friendship for a guy." Dani led Lilly back to the shop and walked away.

Jeremy walked through town happily when he saw two sobbing girls by his friend Jasper's shop. He ran up to Jasper. "What's going on?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:55 pm

((how many ppl do u guys have on hvm?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off   Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Part One: Starting off
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: