RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

|:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story Empty
PostSubject: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 pm

| :..GOT BLOOD?..: |

|Chapter One|
|Vampire In the Classroom|

"Velcia! Come my darling!" My mother Vershila cooed from the kitchen. My mother was a Vampire like me. And I had to go to 7th grade in public school. All my life I was home schooled because my mom was worried I would show my Vampire powers.

"Mom, I think I should be homeschool-"

"Nonsense! Get your back pack and go! The bus is stopping at the corner!" My mom kissed my head, and her long, black hair swished as she walked into the den.

My outfit was a long red cloak, with spider web arms. I had red lipstick like almost every Vampire girl has on, with a necklace that is a black choker with a red ruby on the front.

My binder was red with a black bejeweled spider on the front.

My teacher, Ms.Maddi, starred at me like I was having a stroke. "Velcia! You are early. What brings you?" She asked as she wrote on the chalkboard.

"My mother shooed me out the door. I had no choice. She was going to be with the other bats- I mean! Ladies today." I almost released my secret! And the class hasn't even come in yet! I thought. My nails were painted black with red spiders on them. The spiders glowed in the bright lights.

"Ms. Maddi, could you be a dear and turn the light down....uhh...my eyes are bad in the light..." I smiled. Man I am soooo stupid! I thought.

:CHAPTER TWO:
:RAVEN:

I got a seat in the back of the room where the darkest corner sat. Next to me, a girl named Raven was my desk neighbor.

"Hello." She set her lunch box by her desk. "I am Raven."

I scanned her outfit. Yup, your typical light blue dress with black marry Jane shoes, a necklace with a silver cross on it and dark, brown hair. And leather red gloves. I thought.

"I am Velcia." I smiled.

"I heard of someone named Velcia before!" She smiled at me. "It was in an old old book called Vampire's. A young Vampire named Velcia. She looked just like you!" Raven pointed her pencil at me.

"Ha...ha..." I said sarcastically. "Listen here! I may look Gothic or like a vampire, but just because I have super sharp teeth-"

"Oh I remember your mother, Vershila. She works at the really dark Halloween store! It is weird that when she is on break she doesn't go in the back, she goes into a coffin disguised door!"

"Well, Raven I tell you what, you ever call me a vampire again..." I dragged my long black nails against my throat and barred my fangs as I warning.

Raven jumped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

Ooh, niceness! I like it! :) Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:25 am

Nice, I don't like it... I ♥ it!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Cool! :)
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

You better write more or i'll call the cops.

X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story   |:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:..Got Blood?..:| A vampire Story
Page 1 of 1