RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!

Go down 
+4
Shadow Cullen
Mistyy
Jay
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think the theroy is correct?
Yeah! I always thought so!
~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
After reading this, I think it's right!
~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
I never thought it was right, still don't think it's right.
~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Well, I thought it was right, but after readng this... I think it's wrong.
~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I CAN'T DECIDE!!!
~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:51 pm

OHMIGOSH! I never thought about it before...o_0 It's so true....
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Stormfeather wrote:
Wow. Sounds like we have a bit of some conspiracy competition going on...O.o

I read the ending of Outcast, and it ends with Jaypaw saying; "I need to tell you guys something..." ACK! I'm. Off. My. Seat. It's tearing at me! What could it be?

Stormy, it practically tells you what it is! XD Sorry to burst you're bubble, but he's just telling them 'bout the prohecy XD They didn't know about the prohecy yet and he had finally decided to tell em.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:15 am

XD LOL, OK Socky!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:52 am

*stern lawyer/business guy expression* I'm holding onto my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Lol XD
ANYWAYS.... who put the Can't decide vote? I iz curious... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Yeah, Socky you do have a good point ^-^ but, I think that Leafpool might have had kit's. Another thing is, Why Is Leafpool so strict when Jaypaw asks a question about Starclan and her mother and stuff... Because she doesn't want to let something slip!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

I think some of it makes perfect sense. It would be really cool & different if there was a secret the reader didn't know for a while ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!   ~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~JayLeafCrow Theroy~ Yes or no? ONLY IF YOU READ THE INFO!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2