RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight

Go down 
+10
TigerPower
Renna Longshadow
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Meaa45
KillerTallula
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Jay
Jєt
Ω ViolentSong Ω
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am

Shadye agreed. "Chidori pops up to check on me every once and a while, so he doesn't get to hunt very much." she informed.

Chidori crossed the scent of a deer and smirked. "Ahead, the deer." he said, and ducked under a bramble.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm

((Varjack! Whadda we do now?! Spark and Recluse..? XD))

"Deer. So that's what it smells like." said Icepelt, sniffing carefully. He stalked in the bushed as to not disturb the wolf, and then saw what the black shadow was hunting.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Chidori sniffed the scent once more, and the shifted out of the bush he moved to the right side, and blew a saphirre flame into a shadow. It created seven more shadow wolves, each a little different from the other. The deer turned to Chidori, and he leapt. At the exact timing the seven other shadow wolves jumped, and they all brung the deer down. Chidori whispered something, and all of the shadow wolves vanished, leaving Chidori. He tugged at the deer at little, and then managed to pull it back to his poistion. "Alone one clan do so little, together they can accomplish the impossible." he barked to IcePelt.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 pm

"Wow!" he cheered, rushing into the clearing. "Makes me wish my power wasn't plain old ice." he wrinkled his nose, and the looked back to Chidori. "But that was really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

Chidori nodded. "I can teach you, but they won't be shadows. They'll be ice."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Icepelt jumped and fidgeted with his paws. "Really?" he asked hopefully. "I didn't know just anyone could do that!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Chidori smiled. "Alright, but it might be hard on you." he agreed, and walked back to the oak tree.

Shayde smiled as she saw Chidori. "Good hunting, I presume?" she asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Icepelt raised his eyebrows at Chidori's comment, but still turned to Shayde with a grin. "Yep. He's gonna teach me how to make wolves like he did to attack the deer," he paused, gesturing toward the deer, "except out of ice."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Shayde nodded. "Yes, I'll help him." she said. Shayde flashed her wing at an open space, and a gust of wind floated there. She left, and a wind wolf appeared where the gust had been. In place of fur it had whisps of wind, constantly blowing. It had a golden band on it's ear. "A-re they gone, Chidori?" she asked.

"Yes, Athena. They're not here anymore." Chidori laughed at the wind wolf. "IcePelt, this is Athena. She hasben living in this forest for a while now, and was afraid of the twolegs."

Athena nodded.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Icepelt's fur whipped a bit in the wind that was stirring because of Athena's fur. He nodded, and said, "I'm Icepelt." He wasn't suprised much by the strange wolf's presence; he was used to weird things happening by now.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:31 pm

((Temari, can I have Chidori's form please?))

Recluse~ I dipped my head and smiled. "I am sorry to my love..." How will he take this... I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Athena smiled. "Hi."

Chidori nodded, and started torward a clearing.

Shayde padded back into her den, and fell asleep.

Name~ Athena
Gender~ female
Personality~ Kind, Very Shy, Gentle
Description~ A wolf with whisps of wind for fur, and a gold tipped ear.
Mate?~ none
Power~ Wind
Want a pixel from me?~no
Other~ none

Name~ Chidori
Gender~ male
Personality~ kind, Brave, strong
Description~ a completely black male with Cyan eyes.
Mate?~ none
Power~ Darkness
Want a pixel from me?~ no
Other~ none
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Spark's jaw fell. Love...? Is she talking about me? "M-me?" he murmered, looking at her uncertianly. "Your love?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Recluse~ I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Spark felt a bit woozy, but standed firmly and looked into her eyes. She loved me too. Then another thought crossed his mind. Why is she sorry? "What are you sorry about?" he said alound pointlessly, knowing the wolf had already read his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Recluse~ "Threatening to kill you, Spark...after you attacked Shayde. For my history is long forgotten. Only me and Shayde no...but no one knows what happened when I lived in those caves for all those years...no one knew why I would kill wolves when they came in my territory...I am still used to the life of a savage beast, Spark..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Suena padded around the bright forest, letting the sun beat down on her coat, making it sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Spark was suprised. He laughed a bit, and said with a grin, "I'm terrified." He padded over to her and cocked his head, asking, "Shayde didn't hurt you, did she? It was a twoleg." He shook his head, and looked at her on the brink of crying. "I did it to protect you. I didn't know that she was only... and I didn't know that our auras were opposite, or... I didn't mean to." He turned and looked out at the stars that covered the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Recluse~ "A twoleg yes. I know your auras are opposite. I just...didn't know what to tell you..." I looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:19 pm

((Varjak, RP?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:20 pm

Shayde yawned, and padded out of her den. She clenched, and managed to pull her leg under her. Shayde whispered a curse, but then managed to limp off to the training hollow to check on Chidori.

Chidori summoned a shadow wolf. "Now, Icepelt. Pay close attention to what this will cost you." he began.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Name~ Vishayla
Gender~ female
Personality~ Find out! ;D
Description~ flame red she-wolf with glittering blue eyes.
Mate?~ not yet.
Power~ fire
Want a pixel from me?~ Not now.
Other~ Risuro's sister

Name~ Risuro
Gender~ male
Personality~ Find out! ;D
Description~ brick red brute with brown eyes.
Mate?~ not yet.
Power~ fire
Want a pixel from me?~ Not now.
Other~ Vishayla's brother.

(Hehe, I finally joined!)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

(*scoff* Like- yeah! Like- you waited like- forever! Like- Yeah! XP)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:28 pm

(Yah. ^^ I was bored, apparently.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm

((Yeppers. This RP is awesome though. You won't regret it.))

"Cost me?" he asked, suddenly worried. "What do I give up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next