RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight

Go down 
+10
TigerPower
Renna Longshadow
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Meaa45
KillerTallula
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Jay
Jєt
Ω ViolentSong Ω
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Danalli 2~ I heard a yip from a wolf, it sounded like Am though...and a curse from a man. "Am? Is that you?" I looked through the brush to see a grey wolf with long purple bangs infront of her eyes, and black stripes down her back with grey eyes. "My word! Am! A-a wolf!" A trail of two-legs, cut and bruised followed her to camp. "My oh my Caleb!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Caleb~ "Hank!" I barked looking at Am

Hank~ "What?" I barked padding out of the trees behind Caleb.

Caleb~ I stared at a green wolf with Brown paws. "Hank, Am you guys changed"

Hank~ "Maybe, I'll be accepted into the pack now that I'm a wolf" I barked my eyes glinted
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm

Am~ "Flashspark or whoever he was said it is a gift from "starpack.""
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Hank~ "But how? I mean I woke up this morning as a wolf" I barked looking into my sisters eyes
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Am~ "I have been wolf Shape shifting from human to Wolf for a week."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Hank~ "Oh, Lucky. Waht are your powers?" I smiled shooting a silverey stream of ice at a tree freezing it instantly
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Am~ "Dunno..." I sneezed at a smell of mint leaves and my paws lit orange and my paw pads were bright yello. I took a step and a patch of fire grew on the step.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

Hank~ "Fire!" I gasped "I might be able to hunt now" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Am~ "You're a dork!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Hank~ "You be careful I'll take you back to the village" I joked
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Am~ "No! I left the village! You tagged along! I don't need them!" I growled.

Village Leader~ "She is right, Hank."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Hank~ "I was kidding, I wouldn't take you back to that hidiouse place" I barked looking at Am
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Am~ "Well then! I am going to train...alone!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 pm

Hank~ "Am, why are you mad at me?" I ased running after my sister
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:12 am

Valentia padded around the forest. She scented the air for prey. All she could smell were Am and Hank.

The wolf who had spoken was not familiar to her. "The name Contender doesn't ring any bells," she protested.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 am

Swiftkill padded in. "Yes, StarPac has rewarded you both for your kindness to the whole clan."

Shayde dove down, and cut in front of Recluse, pointing the side of her wing to his throat. "Recluse, if you cross me, we may not remain friends."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 am

Recluse~ "We never were you fool!" I bit at her wing.

Contender~ "Lacy! It's me! Your own brother!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 am

Shayde but him hard in the neck, and cut hisleg with a powerful slash of her wing, and flew off, bac to the tower. She was greeted by her shadow wolves. Shayde climbed up into the tower, and flew across the lava into a den.

Swiftkill climbed up the mounain with his shadow wolves. He was going to visit Shayde.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:32 am

(((Recluse is a She wolf)))

Danalli 1~ I lay old in my den watching the chaos. Hurricane come...it comes what do I say. I thought. My mate disappeared, and my daughter is a mother of a dragon...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:00 am

Lizzie~ "Lacy, it is me Lizzie, we were denmates" I barked looking at the little bit smaller then me she-wolf
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:08 am

Swiftkil dove ino the lava, and climbed up into the den. "What's gotten you so upset?" he asked.

Shayde growled. "You never told me Recluse was here! This is terrible!" she howled at him, her wing bloody.

Swiftkill sighed. "Just try to avoid Recluse. I meant to bring you here for her apprentice- Spark. His aura is very strange, it's the complete opposite of yours- almost like he's the missing piece of our puzzle.."

Shayde nodded. "I've seen it, and you're right. But I'm only going down there to check on Spark. I'm not going anywhere near Recluse."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:26 pm

"Well, it seems like you too know each other..." Spark mumbled. "But... how?" he wondered curiously. He tried to not think about the feeling he got around the she-wolf, but caved in and he knew Recluse knew. "It's not that I like her!" he protested. "Not that way... I can promise, it's this... it's weird... it's a wierd feeling with my powers..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Recluse~ "I don't want to talk about it!"

((An hour later))

Recluse~ I flew to the tower, the first floor was flooded. "Come out, and you won't get killed!!!"
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Form~
Name~Sparkle
Gender~female
Personality~ kind sweet loving caring gental
Description~ Bottom
Mate?~ wants one!
Power~ healing and emotions
Want a pixel from me?~ maybe
Other~Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 2d42dfe55e2cac078e355973343a5129,14,19,0

Name: Raz
male
Personality: tough fire ferice bold out going show off good with the ladies
mate: wants one(posably alpha female could be mate)
power: fire and ice
sure pixel
Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 202f3629ecad7f50d59855d0e848305a,14,19,0

Name: Foxy
female
sassy foxy tough bold ferice
Mate: yes yes wants
Power: Takes others identity by touch(including powers but only if their used on her)
Pixile: sure
Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 Ea2330374cd69025540bc9b092814c50,14,19,0

Name: Mack
MAle
mate; intrested in alpha female any every other hot chick (lol)
Tough bold outgoing ferice kind sweet charming
Power: Time and thoughts. ( you can share thoughts with him he can say his and he can hear yours)
pixile sure

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 9d848e3157bebf4df175aaff27ec9ab2,14,19,0
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Spark watched Recluse fly off to the tower where Shayde had gone. "Ahh, whatever." he grumbled. "Lucky Recluse... wish I had wings..." he said, dashing to the tower on foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next