RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Frost
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ Empty
PostSubject: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:18 am

Flight has always been a possibility for the cats of the Three Lands. They were separated into three groups; RavenClan, EagleClan, and EgretClan.

EgretClan were the cats of the streams and rivers. They tended to be strong cats, who could swim as well as they could walk across a stone. They lived near the water, at the Sapphire Lakes, and they had smaller wings with almost a webbing-like look to them.

EagleClan were the cats of the plains and meadows, who could sprint across a grassy plain in mere moments. They had sleek, slender bodies and strong limbs. EagleClan lived in the Topaz Meadows, where they could run. They had medium-sized wings.

RavenClan was the third, and the most unknown of the three clans. They resided in the Garnet Forest, and were hunters of great speed and skill. The RavenClan warriors were known most for their abilities to track prey for long distances, and could take down hawks. They were powerfully-built, with well-muscled limbs. They had large, elegant wings and loved to soar through the skies.

The cats lived under the commands of StarClan, who sent them messages through each Clan\'s solitaire Medicine Cat. In honor of StarClan, the leaders of the Clan\'s names ended in \'Star\'.

Every full moon, each Clan would gather at the Great Rock, a centerpoint of all three territories. The medicine cats would meet twice each moon, at the Moontree where they would speak with StarClan in their dreams.

Now, young kit, you have a choice. To which Clan will your allegiances lie? Are you of EgretClan, graceful and sleek? Or perhaps EagleClan, one of the sprinters? Or are you a member of the third Clan, RavenClan, where the cats are powerful and command the forest under their leader, Rowanstar?

Oh, and one more thing;

These cats could fly.

THINGS TO KNOW:

Ok, I am aware that although this is a regular roleplay, there should still be some literate writing. No going \'*stares* WHATT?!?!?!?!?!?\'. Please use correct grammar if you can, and punctuation. You need to wait for me to approve your form before you can begin roleplaying.

ALLEGIANCES

EGRETCLAN

Leader
SILVERSTAR-Silvery-blue she-cat with one white paw. Wings are a blue-gray.

Deputy
?

Medicine Cat
?

Warriors
MOONFEATHER-White she-cat with black-and-white wings.

Apprentices
?

Kits
?

EAGLECLAN

Leader
RUSSETSTAR-Dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes and light brown wings.

Deputy
?

Medicine Cat
?

Warriors
?

Apprentices
?

Kits
?

RAVENCLAN

Leader
ROWANSTAR-Dark reddish-brown tabby tom with red-and-brown feathered wings

Deputy
FORESTSHADE-Reddish tom with golden-red wings

Medicine Cat
?

Warriors
?

Apprentices
CLAYPAW-A deep red tom with scarlet wings

Kits
?

FORM:

Name:
Allegiance:
Pelt:
Eyes:
Wings:
Other:

Flight will let us soar through the trees.

Last edited by Rowanstar on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Name: Russetstar
Allegiance: EagleClan
Pelt: Dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes and light brown wings.
Eyes: Amber.
Wings: Silverish gray
Other: None.

Last edited by Denali on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Denali wrote:
Name: Arrowstar ???
Allegiance: EagleClan
Pelt: Dusty gray she-cat with amber eyes and light silver and black wings.
Eyes: Amber.
Wings: Silver and black
Other: None.

[The silver part is fine for the wings, as long as it's a gray-silver. The black... If there isn't black on the cat's pelt, there shouldn't be black on the wings. Also, the name needs to be one a cat in the Warriors books might have. But other then that, you're fine as leader of EagleClan.]
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm

[Sure, I'll just have the grayish silver like Feathertail had.]
[Let me edit the name.]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 pm

I hate to chose the last leader but...

Name:Silverstar
Allegiance: EgretClan
Pelt:Silvery-blue color, like a dark grey-blue dusted with frost. One white tipped paw.
Eyes:Yellow-gold
Wings: blue-grey one has a white tip
Other: Is very wise, and the eldest of the three leaders. Swift swimmer.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

[Welcome, Russetstar and Silverstar.]

Rowanstar lifted his muzzle to the skies, crouched on top of the Great Rock. He straightened and paced from side to side, his dark tail twitching. "They'd better get here soon," the tom grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:12 pm

(Good idea, to have a gathering now, since there are only Leaders...xD)

Silverstar stopped his clan at the bottom of the hill, and looked up. The full moon poured into the clearing, and he lifted his tail, signaling his cats to fill the area. The Grey-blue cat made his way over to the Great Rock. He dipped his head to Rowanstar. "No sight of Russetstar yet?" he asked him, and found his place next to the ginger tom.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 pm

Name: Moonfeather
Allegiance: EgretClan
Pelt: a white pelt with black on the tips of her ears. Has two scarlet red feathers behind left ear.
Eyes: a crystaline grey- is actually blind, but somehow manages to find her way by hearing.
Wings: white with black tips- smaller red tips on top of black.
Other: One of Blankfeather's kits- all grown up. XD Blanky is my main warrior cat.

Name: Claypaw
Allegiance: Ravenclan
Pelt: A scarlet red with white tips on his ears. has a black feather behind right ear.
Eyes: A saphirre blue- with emerald green in the shape of a moon in the corner of left eye.
Wings: A scarlet with white tips. Black tips on top of the white.
Other: second of Blankfeather's kits.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 pm

[Peachfrost, I just want to quickly correct something--as you can see, there aren't any other cats aside from the leaders yet in the roleplay. xDDD]

Rowanstar dipped his scarred muzzle to the senior leader. "No sign," he meowed. The rust-colored cat crouched down, his dark wings tucked closely into his sides. "I hate all this waiting," he grumbled.

[Moonfeather and Claypaw--accepted.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:18 pm

{Tanks! Care to find them??}
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm

(Oh! I just now noticed that there is no "Gender" section in the form! Might want to add that, Rowan. ^_- and I knew that lol)
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Peachfrost wrote:
(Oh! I just now noticed that there is no "Gender" section in the form! Might want to add that, Rowan. ^_- and I knew that lol)

[-is an idiot- Thank you for pointing that out. xD]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Silverstar rubbed a paw over his face in silent agreement. He gazed down at the small group of cats. He noticed one of his warriors in particular, Moonfeather, mingling with a few cats of EagleClan. He ruffled his feathers, and looked back over at the empty leader spot.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

(Mhhmm thats my job xP)
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Peachfrost wrote:
Silverstar rubbed a paw over his face in silent agreement. He gazed down at the small group of cats. He noticed one of his warriors in particular, Moonfeather, mingling with a few cats of EagleClan. He ruffled his feathers, and looked back over at the empty leader spot.

Rowanstar let out a low, impatient hiss. He stalked across the rock, turned, and paced back to the front.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Moonfeather padded up to Silverstar gently. "Anything wrong?" she asked- her ears bent sideways, listening to the other cats' conversations as she waited.

Clawpaw watched his leader pace from his position impatiently. "Rowanstar- how much longer?? I'm getting hungry." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm

Name: Forestshade
Pelt: A golden-red pelt with scarlet marks
Eyes: forest Green eyes
Wings: Red fades to Golden. with Scarlet at the tip.
Other:

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Rowanstar flicked his tail at the apprentice. "We're waiting for Russetstar, Claypaw. You should have eaten before the gathering."

[Suburbia, the wings of the cat must be in the same color family as the cat's fur.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:32 pm

((Oh, kay! edit))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:32 pm

"Let us just start the meeting without them. Perhaps somthing came up." he growled, and sat up he blinked at Moonfeather. "No, thank you. Your patience is inspiring." His wings spread out for a short moment in a stretch as he looked for a sign of agreement from the EagleClan leader.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm

The RavenClan leader nodded, and stood up. "Well, then, Silverstar. I suppose the first thing we should attend to is setting down our borders."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 pm

Clawpaw growled a low tone to himself, and started to swing his tail at a leaf beside him.

Moonfeather nodded, and then trotted back over to where she had been. You patience is inspiring- what does he mean???? she thought hard about what Silverstar had said to her.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 pm

777Suburbia777 wrote:
Name: Forestshade
Pelt: A golden-red pelt with scarlet marks
Eyes: forest Green eyes
Wings: Red fades to Golden. with Scarlet at the tip.
Other:

[What is your characters gender? xD]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 pm

(edited! Male)
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm

[Accepted, Forestshade, deputy of RavenClan. :)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~   Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings~Raven, Eagle, and Egret~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next