RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{The Celestian Release}

Go down 
+2
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

{The Celestian Release} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Eric prowled the outskirts of town as a grizzly bear. His golden brown fur wavin in the wind. His ribbon dangeling from his upper left paw as he reaached up to sniff the air.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:17 am

(opp and kk

Lola looked around and quickly chnaged into her Soul Animal. Her bones grow at a fast rate. Soon she was flying in the forest, teh trees where blurs.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 am

(AAAHHH! EVERYONE. Please,do not change into your animal half just to change, or run around or anything. you only change when you NEED to.

And Nighty, I never approved you, please repost your form.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Name- Eric
Gender- Male
Age- 13

Village- Caylar
Bainro Descirption- 5' 11", Blue eyes,Blonde wavy hair, Bottom of feet are pad material ((You know the rough stuff under dogs and cats feet?))
Soul Animal Description-A very golden Grizzly bear, Silvery eyes almost looks like he's blind but not.

Ribbon- A green ribbon, Yellow Sun, Wrist
Other- Good friends with Kalin

I'm a Bainro! ((I wish...))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:42 pm

((PS: What's the point of this RP if we're not supposed to change unless mandatory?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 pm

<Fine.> Ayoulta replied, and stood up, his fur melting away, his muzzle pressed back into his face and his tail the only thing remaining. "Ah." He flexed his hand. "I just wanted to check it out. Sometimes I wish I could be hawk, instead, so I could just fly over..." Ayoulta ran a hand through his red-brown hair with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:51 pm

(No, I updated to form. please repost it on the new form! ^^

Also, I just don't want you guys to change and just run around and stuff. you can change to train, but it is mainly to protect your village, and fight off any evil bainro's.Remember you were born with this power, so use it wisely.
Also, the villagers DO know that you are a bainro, so you guys don't need to be all shifty eyed or anything.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 pm

(The point is to live in a village in the mountains, with a rare, extreme power.your not the richest people, and there are many fields and forests. Make it work. ^^)

Yuna smiled and walked over to him. "I'm only being safe. Odessa constantly reminds me anyway, so..." she sighed, and looked down at her ribbon. "Do you...want to train with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"Sure. So long as that old guy that lives next to me doesn't come out to watch us. He does that to me whenever I sit outside." Ayoulta grinned.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Name- Suki
Gender- Male
Age-10
Village- Aeropus
Bainro Descirption- 4'9", has rainy chestnut hair, and has pointed ears.
Soul Animal Description- Suki's soul animal is a racoon with yellow eyes.
Ribbon- Silver and red, with a eye carved from wood.
Good or Evil Bainro- Confused
Other-I'm a BAINRO
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 pm

(Okay, your aprooved! ^^)

Yuna smiled and walked with him to a clearing. She stroked her ribbon with the tips of her fingers and qucikly changed into a sleek Snow leopard. Her eyes flashed thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Ayoulta watched in amazement. Yuna made changing look easy. But it wasn't for him. He clasped his eagle charm in one hand, and imagined staring at a full moon, dark clouds drifting across it...then a hunt, a stag racing just ahead of him...

He glanced down, suddenly closer to the ground. His long black fur lifted, and his blue eyes gleamed. He was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Kalin ran beside the river with Alex, slowly changing into a panther.

Alex ran beside her panther brother in her wolf form, howling and barking at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:29 pm

Yuna curved her lips into an amused smile. "Are going to stare at yourself all day or are you going to fight me?" she growled, giving a little giggle, and leapt at him with unsheathed claws, her cloud charm dangling in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm

<Ha! Are you kidding?> Ayoulta ducked out of the way, dabbing at Yuna's hind paw with claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:29 pm

Heh, somthing to play with, then? Fine.
This should be fun.

Yuna bared her fangs, and dove up in the air again. But this time, on her way down, she cut underneath the shadowy black wolf. Ha!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 am

Suki walked around Aeropos, a bit bored. Nothing new had happened to him. He shurged, not really caring anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Kalin changed into a panther and lapped up the river's water.

Alex was in her wolf form, eating a rabbit on a rock beside the river.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Odessa wiped sweat from her forehead, picking up the last of the harvest from her garden. She looked out from the fence, around the back field. It was such a peiceful day...perhaps she could sneak away for a while...

She set down her ruck sack and smoothed her fingertips across her neck ribbon. She jumped over the fence- by the time she landed, she was in full panther form.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Kalin dove in the river, coming out on the bank of the opposite side. He walked into the Caylu Village, seeing Yuna, he changed back and ran up to her. "Yuna! Hi!" Kalin called.

Alex ran after her brother, her soft wolf ears bent sideways.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Suki changed into a racoon and ran into the forest to find some food. Fish He thought as he went towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Yuna turned over to Kalin as he ran towards her. Shoot! she thought, changing back into human form. He had just ruined the time she had to train with Ayoulta. "Wow, you've come all this way to say hi?" she smiled and giggled, waving to him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Kalin smiled. "Sorry if we interupted anything. We just came over the river to check out the shops, and we came to say hi." he said, his black tail lashing.

Alex nodded.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Yuna smiled, setting her hands and arms behind her back. "Oh. I heard the Furnishings store just got a few new items...Thanks for your friendlyness, I geuss." she giggled at the end of the sentence again, sliding over to wave to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Alex waved back, and ran to one of the stores.

Kalin nodded. "Well, nice seeing you, Yuna." he called as he ran after his twin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{The Celestian Release}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next