RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{The Celestian Release}

Go down 
+2
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

{The Celestian Release} Empty
PostSubject: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Consider yourself Welcomed to the Celestian Release.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long ago, in the the distant and peaceful villages of The Celestian Mountains, there were "chosen" ones. In The Mountains of China, there are a total of 4 small town-like villages. In Each, there was 1 chosen person. These people were looked apon as scary, disgruntled creatures, at first. The the villagers realised that those people were only born into what they were "chosen" with. Each Village had a specific Bainro,with the bainro's specific Soul Animal counterpart.That counterpart defined the towns.

The Chosen people, or Bainro, dawned a great power that no normal being could posess. Those Creatures had the ability to change into a specific animal whenever they needed to, accept when they ran out of Mistical Chalkra.They called those Animal counterparts Soul Animals.
Chosen people often had a certain trait to match their animal half. For example, the Trine village had a Horse Bainro named Yukku.Yukku's hair was long and flowing, a Chesnut color, just like her Animal Soul half.Though other Bainro's have stronger traits. For instance, the Caylu Village Bainro was a Grey Fox named Kikaya. He had a pair or soft, Fox ears on his head, rather than a pair of human ears.
The trait that a Bainro had was Random for most.No Chosen person had the same animal soul trait.They also worr a Ribbon, to distinguise themselves from other Bainro's.

But these Chosen Ones did not live long enough to tell you the tale, for there was an extra Bainro, that did not live in a village. This fith Person lived on the other sides of the peaks of The Mountains, waiting and watching for his chance to harness the Villaging Bainro's Soul Animals. See, he could already change into two different bainro's, for he was "Blessed" By the Celestial Witch Fairy. You will learn more bout her later.But two was'nt enough for him, because he wanted concour all four villages. He Realised he would'nt be able to do so without all four Soul Animals.

And the only way to take an Animal counterpart away from a Bainro was to kill the person themselves. The person who killed the Bainro aquired the Soul Animal.
A cruel thing really.
So of course, the evil, extra Bainro did everything in his power to kill the other chosen one's.
He succeeded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But now, it's a new generation. You are a decendant from one of those Mountanious towns, that, thankfully, now rest in peace again.

But with your generation of new Bainro, comes a new generation of Evil Bainro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-RULES-
}You can only have up to four characters. Only 1 can be evil.

}Your Bainro has to start off with only 1 Soul Animal, so chose wisely.

}Obviously, your Villager should have at least one trait similar to their animal counterpart.But please nothing over the top, like scaley skin or anything.

}You can train your fighting and herbing skills, for someday you mightmeet in battle with an Evil Bainro.

}NO godmoddling or powerplaying

}Your Soul Animal must only be ANIMAL. LIKE, NATURAL. Please nothing like, "Polar bear with pink earrings, and a gold chain with a locket. purple star markings all over." NO NO. BAD.Try somthing like this "Polar bear with golden eyes, darker fur towards tail, and long claws." Or somthing like that. Though they can have up to ONE distinguishing marking, like a small jewel inbetween eyes, or a small shooting star mark on hind leg.

}PLEASE USE LOTS -O- DETAIL!

}Your Bainro can only change into up to three different Soul Animals. The only way they can aquire another Soul Animal is if they visit the Celestial Witch Fairy. Learn more about her in the TIPS section.

}You can have mates {boyfriend/girlfriend} in this RP. But keep in
PG please ^^

}A dragon Soul animal is VERY rare.AND it can only be granted by the Celestial Witch fairy if you please her quite a lot.

}Keep in mind, you live at a village in the mountains. Therefore, there is no "Walmart" or anything. you harvest most of your food, or sell it for coins.you can spend those few coins at two shops, both located in the Caylu Village. There is the Furnishings store, where you can buy new cloths, or odd pieces of furniture to complete your room. The second store is the Market. Here you buy seeds, of which you use to grow your profits, breads and pastrys, cooking items, and things like that.

}There are only four Villages. You can pick between Trine Village, Caylu Village, Caylar Village, and the Aeropos Village.

}If you have read all of the rules, plaese type "I'm a BAINRO" in green font.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-TIPS-

{ The Celestial Witch Fairy has the ability to "Bless" you with another Soul animal, only if you are already a Bainro. She will not grant you a Soul animal if you are a mortal.

{The Celestial Witch Fairy WILL NOT grant an Evil Bainro another Soul Animal.Nice try though. ^_^

{You have to please the Celestial Witch Fairy with occasional gifts, and prove yourself worthy by training hard, and being...Not-Evil.(lol)

{The Celestial Witch Fairy will only visit each village seperatly once a year, but will visit a Shrine 4 times a year. One time for every season.

{ the Witch Fairy will be played by me.I will give you all a heads up before she visits.

{SOMTIMES, this is very rare, actually, if you have pleased the Witch Fairy Very, very much, She will visit you the following night, and grant you a special power. Ex.- The ability to track somting, or someone down with no scent or track to follow. Or the ability to hear somthing normally out of earshot.

{Villagers often visit each other in various locations and "Hang out" because of there short distances away from each other. Bainro's may do the same.

{The Celestial Witch Fairy CAN grant your Bainro a DRAGON Soul Animal. This, however, is so very rare, that only one Bainro in history has acheived it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORM
Name-
Gender-
Age-(10-18 )
Village-
Bainro Descirption- (Remember,in Bainro form, or Human Form, they often have at least one trait similar to their Soul Animal(s).MAKE THIS IN DETAIL)
Soul Animal Description-(This is where you would describe IN DETAIL what your animal counterpart looks like.)
Ribbon- (please include color of ribbon, and charm.Your ribbon can only be worn on your wirst or neck, because it is the one article of cloth that remans on your body when you change to your Animal form(s), and it distinguishes you from your Bainro friends.)
Good or Evil Bainro- (Your character can also be a Confused Bainro.This means that they are not sure if they a pure or Evil Chosen one.)

Other-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAP
{The Celestian Release} Mhew40
NOTE- EDIT: The Celestial Shrine is located right in between the Aeropos village and the Evil Bainro Location.Can't be missed since it is in the center of a giant mysticle pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>MY FORMS>>
Name-Yuna

Gender-female

Age- 15

Village- Caylu

Bainro Descirption- Yuna from Final Fantasy Pictue her with snow leopard ears.http://pusakal1402.deviantart.com/art/yuna-48230052

Soul Animal Description- Snow leopard. Light blue eyes, bushy tail.

Ribbon- light, sky blue with a silver cloud charm.

Good or Evil Bainro-Pure, Good.

Other-Sister to Odessa. Is quite and likes to sit in trees and watch the clouds. laid-back, kind person.

Name-Odessa

Gender-Female

Age-16

Village-Trine

Bainro Descirption- flowing, black, raven-like hair. makes large, curling ringlets at bottom.blonde bangs that cover one eye. golden-brown eyes. Likes the colors silver black and pink, so she wears those a lot.

Soul Animal Description- Black Panther. Yellow eyes, silver eye brows. a small. hardly noticable Broken Star mark behind left ear.

Ribbon-Silver with a black broken star charm,

Good or Evil Bainro- Confused Bainro.

Other-Is sister to Yuna. Basic opossit. Though enjoys going to Caylu Village to visit and shop.

{The Celestian Release} 6h2g6r
Thank you Blankfeather for the name Celestian. (you happy now xD ?)

Last edited by Peachfrost on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 pm

I WILL PUT A MAP UP AND OTHER THINGS IN A MINUTE. NO ONE JOIN YET!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 pm

I WILL BE WAITING....ALONE...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 pm

THERE. I WILL JOIN LATER. G2G.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:15 pm

((Does everyone have to start out with only one soul animal?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:31 pm

YES!

Name- Kalin

Gender- male

Age- 13

Village- Caylar

Bainro Descirption- Black hair, black shirt, black glasses, black shoes and denim jeans. Has a black panther's tail.

Soul Animal Description- A black panther with tiger stripes down front left leg, and a white diamond in middle of forehead.

Ribbon- A black ribbon with a scarlet moon on wrist.

Other- wants to know who pechfrost's charrie is. XD!

Last edited by Blankfeather on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Name- Eric
Gender- Male

Age- 13
Village- Caylar
Bainro Descirption- 5' 11", Blue eyes,Blonde wavy hair, Bottom of feet are pad material ((You know the rough stuff under dogs and cats feet?))

Soul Animal Description- A completely golden white wolf with blue eyes. Has a dark brown leaf shaped mark made out of fur on his left hind leg
Ribbon- A green ribbon, Yellow Sun, Wrist
Other- Good friends with Kalin
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Name- Alex

Gender- female

Age- 12

Village-Caylar

Bainro Descirption- Ash blonde hair, black shirt, denim jeans, and soft Black wolf ears with brown tips.

Soul Animal Description- Whit wolf with black brown-tipped ears.

Ribbon- scarlet ribbon with black moon

Other- Kalin's sister.

Last edited by Blankfeather on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:10 pm

((Didn't it say something about there only being one kind of Soul animal in the world? XD You could replace it with a Dingo,Coyote,Fox...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:18 am

GAH. NO. Don't join yet.I have to fix a few things. AND YES, READ THE RULES. YOU ONLY CAN START OUT WITH ONE SOUL ANIMAL. I HAVE TO ADD A FEW THINGS, SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE FIRST PAGE AGAIN WHEN SAY SO FOR AN UPDATE. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:28 am

alright. me willl be waiting...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:41 am

ALRIGHT. Everyone who has already joined, please RE-READ THE RULES,THE MAP,THE TIPS, AND MY FORMS.

You all can join now.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 am

Name- Ayoulta
Gender- Guy
Age-(10-18 )-15
Village-Caylu
Bainro Descirption- Uh...guy with dark red-brown hair and blue/pearl grey eyes. Likes listening to music and...uh...he spends a lot of time outdoors. His animal link thingie is a bushy tail that sticks out of his pants sometimes--XD--and he sometimes gets a sensitive nose.
Soul Animal Description-Pitch black with a silver diamond on his throat. Steel-blue eyes.
Ribbon- Dark, dark blue. Charm is a silvery eagle.
Good or Evil Bainro-Good
Other-
He is AWESOME. Oh, and his animal-soul is just like Smolderflame from Stormrise. I'm a BAINRO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:23 am

(Read the rules one more time, cuz he's missin' one thing! Other wise great form!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 pm

((Peach I reread like the whole thing!.... could I change my Soul animal for Eric to a Grizzly Bear?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:46 pm

I would love it if you just re-post your form, you can change what ever you want! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:18 pm

((Argh! I reminded myself to do it on my form first thing, but I forgot!!!

Editting now. :)))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm a BAINRO" Name- Lola
Gender- female
Age-(10-18 ) 15
Village- Caylu
Bainro Descirption- (Remember,in Bainro form, or Human Form, they often have at least one trait similar to their Soul Animal(s).MAKE THIS IN DETAIL): longish dirty blond hair, that goes about 3-4 iches opast her schoulds. its stright at first and then gets little ringlets. Spraking blue eyes. Tanish skin. Always wheres a necklace. The charm is a sliver moon outlined in black with a star in sliver, outlined in black that dangles down. Tall, long legs
Soul Animal Description-(This is where you would describe IN DETAIL what your animal counterpart looks like.): a pure black mare with the ends of ehr hair sliver. Has the same necklace Lola does and has blue eyes with flickers of gold and green
Ribbon- (please include color of ribbon, and charm.Your ribbon can only be worn on your wirst or neck, because it is the one article of cloth that remans on your body when you change to your Animal form(s), and it distinguishes you from your Bainro friends.): its purple that has a shooting star tahts light purple
Good or Evil Bainro- (Your character can also be a Confused Bainro.This means that they are not sure if they a pure or Evil Chosen one.): pure good
Other- dont think so...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:31 pm

You two are both ACCEPTED!

Thank you so much for joining.Rp when you want.

Also, a note for those of you who are still joining.....WE CAN"T ALL LIVE IN THE SAME VILLAGE! vary it up a bit. Caylu can't have all the Bainro's. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 pm

(lol and thanks peachie!)

Lola walked out of her ( what do tehy live in?). She reached up to pet the big black mare. Moonshine lowe dher self so Lola could egt on her back, bare back. Lola smilied and mounted Moonshine. She graped Moonshine's mane and Moonshine galloped off to the river.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:56 pm

(Er,lets call them...fancy huts...shall we? Because they have actual furniture and everything, unlike those plain mud huts.

Also, you do know you turn into your Soul Animal, right? it's not your pet?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Ayoulta sat on a boulder by a small, thin creek, his bushy tail waving. There was no one around. He could change. Immediately black fur sprouted from his skin, and a silver patch grew on his neck. He fell to all fours, cringing as he felt bones and intestines shifting. And then he was all wolf, claws and all. He lifted his left paw, where his charm and wrist band hung. He trotted around, sniffing trees. He spotted (Peachy? Rp charrie?) and stopped, narrowing his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:46 pm

(Which one lol ^^")

Yuna looked up to the clouds, rolling along over the sun and past. Then Her soft, snow leopard ears deteced a movment aross the stream near by. She picked up her head (She was laying down on her back) and proped herself up on her elbows. pale blue eyes scanned the field ahead, and then across the stream. Ayoulta sat in his Animal form. She got up and waved, blushing, because she had no idea he was there.

Odessa harvested the last of the corn from her father's garden and dropped it into her Rucksack. She pulled her blonde bangs back, sweating in the mid-day heat. Surprisingly it was'nt cool in the Caylar camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 pm

((Ya, Yuna, I guess, since she's at Caylu...))

Ayoulta blinked back at her, for a moment staring at her strange snow leopard ears. I have a wolf's tail. he reminded himself quickly, and nodded to her before padding into the forest.

((Can they have thought-speak like Animorphs? If so, read the following post. :)))

<I want to investigate the river area by the Evil Ones' lair. I'm certain I sensed something before.> Ayoulta paused, turning around to communicate with Yuna.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 pm

(I suppose. But after a while the signal will get weaker if we don't use our voices, how bout'?)

Yuna followed, unsurely. She stayed in human form, and hid her ribbon. < Ayoulta, you know as well as I do if you come anywhere near the Evil Bainro's location, they will be looking for a Good Bainro to prey on.Either turn back into a human or turn back!> she thought back,making a face and stood at the waters edge, watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {The Celestian Release}   {The Celestian Release} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{The Celestian Release}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next