RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Mistyy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Well, I wrote this so I didn't have to do another book report, so yahh... So, ummm the title is cheesy and this is all I wrote for school... It's kind of like 'Chapter 1' or something...I dunno...

Janey’s Love and Life

OK,so I was walking to school and there he was. The cutest boy EVER! His name was Jesse and he was my Best Guy Friend. We had practically been best friends for EVER! I sat near him in class, and we ALWAYS joked around! My two really good friends, Ashley and Jenn(HIS GIRLFRIEND!) knew I liked him! But Jenn was fine with it. Although, they said Jesse liked me more than her! By the way, I’m Janey, and this is how my life really happened!

OK so more about this Jesse guy, right? He is SOOO cute that I was gonna die! I run upto him. "Hey Jake! Mind if I join ya'?"

"Oh, hey Janey! What's up?" he asked.

"Nothin much, you?"I asked, then I added, "Oh! Gotta run and get my assignment to Mrs. Bentel! Bye!" I yelled, running off.

OK, not a good start! But I did have to hand my assignment in then. I ran into the washroom to fix my lipgloss and am stressed to find who's fixing thier hair in there...

Standing there, pulling her smooth, brown hair into a high ponytail, is Sarah Baslie. She is the meanest girl in the class. I sigh, whispering to myself,"Oh great, just what I needed..."

She turned to me and said,"Hey! Janey, right? I heard your good at history!" She said the assignment and snarls like a pittbull, "Gimme your paper! I wanna copy it!"

I looked at my paper and stareed her down."No! I worked on this all night! It's MINE!"

"Yah, well if you don't cough it up, I'll tell everyone that you're in love with Jesse! And hands off, he's mine!" She growled.

I looked at the paper and back up to Sarah...

I stepped towards her and stared her down... Again... "NO! I don't care what you say! You're just a mean bully! No one REALLY likes you, everyone is just scared of you! OK? OK!"

I stormed away. The only reason I REALLY said all that,is because I knew Sarah wouldn't tell the school about my feelings. Or would she? Oh well,too late now! "What have I done?" I said quietly...
I ran up to my class and banged the assignment on the desk. "DONE!" I practically yelled at the teacher. I ran out of the class and to the swings. I look around at everyone and noticed no one is pointing and laughing at me. YESS! Sarah chickened out. I look to Jenn who was beside me.
"Hey Jenn!" I smiled.
"Hey..."
"What'swrong??"
"Jesse loves you,not me..."
"WHAT?!?! How could he love me! He probably thinks I'm ugly."
"No... I am gonna break up with him.."
"No! Don't let me do that to you guys!" I almost cried.
"I am gonna..." She walked away and to Jesse. I couldn't even watch them...

The bell rang before they could even talk. I ran inside, ready to cry.

I couldn't believe that I had made it through French class when final bell rang. I ran to get my bag and out of school. Running to the store, then home, I whiped a tear away from my my cheek, thinking about Jesse and Jenn.

"JANEY!" My mother yelled to me as I ran inside, "YOU'RE 15MIN LATE!!!"

I looked at her wide eyed and scared. This was not the first time this has happened. "I-I got caught up in class. The teacher wanted to tell me how good my paper was..." which wasn't totally untrue. She told me my paper was great... but DURING class.

"I DON'T CARE!!!", mom screamed. She slapped me and I started to cry. I ran up to my room to find Lilly. Lilly was my big sister. She was very beuatiful and tried to protect me from mom. But mom just hurt her too.

"Lilly!" I almost screamed. I broke into tears and grabbed her. "Help..." I whispered.

"Oh no..." was all Lilly could mutter as our mother ran into the room.

"GIVE ME THE STUPID GIRL, LILLIAN!!!" my mom yelled at her.

"N...." Lilly paused, then got more confidence, "NO!!" My mom glared at her...

I started to cry because I knew bad things would happen now. I grabbed Lilly and sobbed into her shoulder.

"I love you..." I whispered into her ear, as I knew this would be the worst beating of our lives. Our mother grabbed Lilly and pushed her to the wall, banging her head on it. I jumped on mother but she pushed me to the ground.

"NOO! LILLY!" I started screaming and crying. "LET HER GO YOU MONSTER!!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOUR THE WORST MOTHER EVER!!!" I screeched.

Lilly was seventeen as i was eleven, but we were equally defensless of our mother except our burning words. She took everything bad in her life out, like beating us almost to death will help.

My mother told me to shut-up as she turned Lilly around and grabbed her arms so hard that they brushed. Then she pushed her to the ground and left the room yelling,"I AM GOING FOR A DRIVE!!!" Lilly fell to the ground.

Once I heard my mother's car drive away, I ran and picked up Lilly and dragged her outside. "We MUST get you to the hospital!" I yell.

"No, Janey," She whispered. "Mother will know..."

"That's why were running away!" I say. I tie a wagon to my bike and struggle to put her in it. I can't get her feet in so they hang out. I get on and bike as fast as I can,in the middle of the night, to Emergency...

I knew we had to get in and out fast, because my mom would figure out where we had gone. I got of my bike and threw it to the ground. I ran over to Lilly and picked her up, dragging her inside. I looked over the desk.

"I THINK MY SISTER HAS A CONCUSION! HER HEAD IS BLEEDING SUPER BAD!!!!" I screamed at the nurse.

"Woah!" she said,looking over the desk at my sister. "what happened here?"

I stared down at Lilly. "Um... we were biking not far from here. We weren't wearing helmets and she crashed into a pole. I had to drag her here..."

Iknew it was bad to lie,but what was I going to say? My abusive mother banged her head against the wall because Lilly woundn't let her beat me up?

"name, adress, and phone number please." She said.

Uh oh... I was in deep trouble now...

"Ummm..." I thought aloud. I'd have to lie again... Well, I HAD to, or Leslie(my mother. I decided to call her that now.) would find us.

"Well?" the nurse asked and I stared wide-eyed.

"Uh... I'm Candy Larlson (I was really Lilly Candy Carlson) and my sister is Anne Larlson (she was really Lilly Anne Carlson). I-I don't know my number... I can't think straight. My adress is too long to remember (THAT was true!)" I murmered just so she could hear.

"Well, get to the back! This is an EMERGANCY!!!" The nurse said and I dragged Lilly to the back. We met Doctor John.Oh no! HE was gonna work on my sister? He gave me stiches when Leslie pushed me down the stairs and I cut my arm.

"Hi, Janey! What do we have here?" He said as I prayed he wouldn't look at the papers that the nurse sput my fake name and stuff on.

"Ummm... Lilly got a cuncusion..." I almost whispered. Lilly then fell asleep.

"Well, we'll bandage her up and you can take her home!" he smiled. So he did just that an I ran out with Lilly, who had awakened and could walk now. She sat in the wagon and I biked away. Away from home, away from Leslie, away from my horrible past.

"Where are we going?" Lilly asked. She could barely remember anything, but she remembered that Leslie was our abusive mother.

"Away..." I whispered...

"Life just happens..." I whispered to myself. "There's nothing more I can do about it..." I almost cried.

"Huh?" Lilly asked what I said.

"Uh... Nothing..." I told her as I biked into a well known trail. I knew there was a nice cave that we could use to sleep in for the night and stay in.

I biked into the cave after a while and I told Lilly to sleep in the wagon, I'd sleep on the ground. I fell asleep after a long time of worrying. Would we get caught by people? Would Leslie find us? Would we survive with no food, water, or social lives? I couldn't figure out how we'd survive out here...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 am

Wow, I love stories like this. Where It's like a journal of an actual event happening in someone's life. And whats' more is I can totally relate!

Sounds like Middle school xD Thank god I'm moving up! But I geuss it can only get worse from there lol ^^"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:55 am

But then again, I can' relate to the mother insident...Maybe you should keep more of that on the Down-Low, you know?I'm not completely sure it's appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:04 am

They kept it on WI so it must be OK! And thx.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 am

ONCORE!!!MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:10 am

I ♥ it! except I agree with Peachie the Mother incident was a little harsh for this site... but, it is a great peice of writing!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

Yes, but that is WI. We are RPc. Keep that in mind.

But this is truely a great story.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Yahh, well WI also is more strict and it's just a story of truth. It's abuse, it's honest, and it is everywhere.

Last edited by MistyRain on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Really you think RPC is more strict!?!?!?!? Oh I've always thought of WI as being strict!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 pm

I meant to put WI, oops.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Cut it out guys. We don't want a feud here. ^-^

I read that, and I think it's fine for RPC. (It's PWNS BTW!)No, we're not as strict (Hopefully) as WI, due to the fact we don't have spammers or thousands of members here. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Yah, Imeant to put WI, not RPC, sorry!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Tat's fine! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm

:lol!: :D :lol:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:42 am

:!: I was late to get here! XD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:12 am

Wow. That. Was. Awesome! I really like that, but that mother, wow. I would never want to live with her... ^^

So you did this for a book report?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 am

Yeppers, for my book report. I also had it on WI, they were amazed by the twist Because I put it in parts for them.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 am

That was realy good1 What's your anme on WI? Just wonderin'.................
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm

aly&aj9
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm Katlyne24. :]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:47 pm

neato!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Write more! :]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Soon... Maybe ;D
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 pm

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Guess who changed their username? ( And color in the chat box! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥   Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janey's Love and Life-MistyRain ♥
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next