RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns

Go down 
+3
( labbie! )
Blank's Toucan
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 pm

I watched as the frost spred across the land. I knew that Aslan had not been seen for many years. I also knew that rumors had been going around that the white which had returned. Me as my normal self had not beleived those rumors until now. I felt the same chill go through my body as it had when the White witch had come to power many years ago.

Rules-
Even though some of the creatures in the list follow The White Witch. You can still follow Aslan if you are one of those creatures
No Powerplaying or Godmodeling
Dont' control anyone else's charrie
Please don't be rude out of the rp
There are no mates in this rp
Type Aslan Shall Rule in your form so we knopw you read the rules.
</FONT>

Form-
Name:Kallik
Creature:Polar Bear
Other:Follows Aslan, Lives around where Father Christmas is (Santa)
</FONT>

Memberlist-

Males-

Females-

Creature Glossary-
Click on this link and scroll through to see what creature you want to be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Narnian_creatures#S
</FONT>A Map of Narnian territory. In your form, you may tell us if you would like to live in a certain place, if not, you will live in your creatures' natural area.
</FONT>

Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns NarniaMap_fullsize
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Name: Kalin

Creature: Centuar

Other: Lives in the Shuddering Wood, along with Hera and Sundari.

Name: Hera

Creature: Cheetah

Other: Lives in shuddering wood.

Name: Sundari

Creature: Black panther

Other: Lives in shuddering wood.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

((Great! Your forgeting something! XD I know you don't have to...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:03 pm

XD We made it! Let's rp. I'm gonna post this on the advertising area.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Hey Night, could you resize the Map of Narnia? We're trying not to stretch screens. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

m'kay Stormy! Sorry one thing though after the first page it goes back to normal...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Sundari padded through the shuddering woods, sniffing at all the smells of a usual sunrise.

Hera stretched, and padded out of her den. She yawned, and then padded off to the rive to catch some fish.

Kalin cantered through the Shuddering Woods, jumping over fallen trees and arge stones.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Name~Lusa
Gender~ Female
Creature~Wolf
Other~Lives in shuddering forest
Weapon:Spikes in her fur that come out when she wants them too
((Can I play as the White Witch?!?!?!))

Name~Mick
Gender~Male
Creature~White Tiger
Other~Works for the White witch!
Weapon~A Sword made out of petrified unmeltable ice, razor sharp edges

((We need to add something to the form! Weapons!!))

Last edited by Nightleaf on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Lusa~I padded out into the forest, "Hey Kalin" I said with a shiver of chill in my voice
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Kalin skidded, and looked at the wolf kindly. "Oh, Hi Lusa. You're shivering- what's wrong?" she asked.

Sundari headed for the Telmar River.

Hera swiped an unsheathed claw into the river, and pulled up a large bass. "The perfect breakfast." she licked her lips hungrily, sitting and tearing into the juicy fish.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Lusa~ "You haven't heard have you?" I whispered knowing that some of the trees were her spys
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Kalin nodded. "Come- we will talk more inside my home." she started to canter back to her house beside Lusa, and then she ducked her head indside the cave lit by a small fire. "Now, what? Since it I only venture out of the woods to visit Father Christmas across the river I haven't heard much." Kalin exclaimed.

GTG!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Lusa~ "The reason it is so cold is not because of winter" I woofed pouring a cup of tea. "Is because the White Witch is back and stronger then before" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:45 am

Kalin stared is disbelief. "Wha- Lusa, that's impossible! Aslan killed her in the great battle! How do you know for sure that this is true?" she chimed, her voiced whispered in the warm, cozy cave. She sat comfortably on a bed of moss.

Sundari shuddered, and tore into a fish she caught she then jumped the river, heading for the western wood.

Hera jumped the river, and caught up beside Sundari. "Going to visit Father Christmas?" she asked

Sundari nodded.

Kalin lowered her head. "Come, Lusa. We have to tell Father Christmas about this." she cantered out of the cave, heading for the river.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:57 am

Lusa~ I jumped across the river "The only way I know it is true, is because the same chill happened when the white witch came to power" I woofed lapping up some of the thick snow that littered the land.

Kallik~ I leaped across the broken beaver dam towards father christmas's house. He knew exactly what this was, he had been one of her followers in the great battle. But, when she died he turned on the others and joined Aslan's power.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Kalin nodded. "Come, we must Find Father Christmas." she cantered ahead, into the Western Wood.

Hera ran beside Sundari, moving at the same pace.

Sundari headed for the Western Wood.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:48 pm

((I will join!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:49 pm

(Then please do!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 pm

Name: Tarla
Creature: Black Leopard
Other: She can switch sides at any moment, but for now she's part of Alsan's.
Weapon ( I saw this from the first page): Poison-tipped darts.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Yes! Pefect! RP AT WILL!

My weapons-

Kalin-
Bow and Flaming Arrows

Sundari-
Teeth and Claws

Hera-
Teeth and Claws
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:04 pm

((Alright! Also- she doesn't live anywhere, she kinda just roams around Narnia))

Tarla padded through the snow. She had heard of the strange happenings about the White-witch, and wasn't very happy about it. She stopped to sniff some berries. Her black coat stood out almost perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 pm

((Welcome!))
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Name: Sia ( Sigh-uh is how you say it,BTW.
Creature: Falcon
Other: Can talk to Emmerys in his head. Hardly ever leaves his sholder. Being a falcon she doesn't use weapons.

Name: Emerys ( Em-er-is )
Creature: Human
Other: age twelve, got sucked into Narnia and doesn't know how to get back to his home. he uses a bow and arrows and some times a dagger, and is quite good at protecting himself with them.

Last edited by Dragon on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:48 pm

((Ummm Narnia is on eath it is just in an unknown place that not many humans know about... other then that I need you to post your weapons))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:06 pm

(( I'm not in this but in The Voyage of the Dawn Tradser they were talking about the world(s) and Narnia's world is flat and obviously our world is a sphere. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns   Chronicles of Narnia   Book 1 The White Witch Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Narnia Book 1 The White Witch Returns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next