RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Movie Starz!!*

Go down 
+2
Jay
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

*Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm

(( 13))

Ema walked along the mall. She didn't know what to buy, so she walked into areopostale. SHe picked out a cute hat and imediatly put it on after buying.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm

((Your pretty young..... mine was 18 but I but it down to 15))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm

(( i know. but there isnt any famous young ppl. so she 13.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Name (It CAN be a real person, or just a made up person!): Mayanna Sacora
Looks: *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 2lnitt2
Personality: will unfold
Is he/she a vocalist, actor/actress, etc: Country and Pop Singer and Actress. Sometimes plays guitar
Other/Age: 16 years old and loves to swim and dance around when no ones looking. She's secretly wild and random. Is nicknamed Maya or May
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Mayanna put on a pink summer dress and some sunglasses. She scooped up all her hair into a light pink and light blue hair. This was SOO not her tomboy style, so she hoped the paparazzi woudn't notice her. She grabbed a girly purse and ran out of her house and got a taxi. She was being normal! Maya went to the mall and into some stores, looking around. So far her discuse was working!!

(Will someone play that paparazzi for me? Do whatever you want, make them see her, make them not, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 pm

((I need to make another person!!!))
Name:Marley
Looks: Brown hair, Hazel eyes, about 5 feet and 6 inches tall
Personality:Will unfold
other/age:17
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Raine walked into the mall, and looked around the accessory store. She picked out a pretty Star necklace, and tried it on. She casually bought it, then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Mayanna ran over to Raine. "Hey, Raine! It's me, Mayanna!" she whispered. "Don't say my name, I am hiding from the paparazzi!" she said almost silently. "I see you're shopping, mind if I join you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Maia walked around the shopping mall. She usually had to duck or launch herself into the nearest bathroon to avoid being seen by anyone who looked like they might invade her.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:19 pm

"Yeah, me too," I whisperd back. "Sure, I was just going over there," She pointed to a small store.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Ema wore her hat and sunglasses to avoid paparatzi. She soon spotted Maia nearby. "Hey! Hey Maia!" She whispered as she ran over.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 pm

"Oh, hey.... you... Ema!" she replied, forgetting her name for second. "It's so hard to avoid being seen around here.... I might just go get a wig and put some shades so nobody spots me," Maia put in glumly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Ema chuckled. "And be Hannah Montana?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 pm

"No... that would have people talking. I just need a disguise..." she replied, flipping her long golden hair. "And when they find out my disguise, I'll get a new one."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Ema looked around until she found what she was looking for. "Hey, there's the wig store. let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:04 pm

"Alright," she agreed. "Let's make it quick. The sooner the better." She cantered into the store, trying to have her hair hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Maya smiled and walked over there with her. "Hows it going? I haven't seen you for a while!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 pm

"Just trying to get a disguise to go to normal places," she replied. "Ema thinks I'm being too much like Hannah Montana..." She shook her head. Well, they'll find out sooner or later, and than I'll have to change my disguise again."
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Last edited by [[ Gingersky ]] on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:37 pm

(No offense, Pumpkin, but Maya was talking to Raine, lol!)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:46 pm

[[ Thought So! =P

Raine is talking about a paparazzi, btw.]]

"Yeah... I was busy.." She smiled. "Have you seen any one.. I don't know.." She begin in a whisper, "like a.. you know who?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 pm

(yah, lol!)

"No, but I took a Taxi here." Maya shuddered, "They are so dirty! I need to buy a small hide-away car!" she said quietly, looking at necklaces.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 pm

((Well it's so confusing. If you do talk to her, that's probably what she'll say))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:54 pm

"Yeah, I don't know if I should get a car or not..." Raine replied, Starring at more hats. She had a thing about hats, now, anyway. They helped her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Maya nodded. "I think it's a good investment to get away from it all, but it's not for everyone." she told Raine, staring at a cute, pink, french, sequined beret. "Oooh! This is cute, try it on!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Movie Starz!!*   *Movie Starz!!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Movie Starz!!*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next