RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

movie picks

Go down 
+4
Peachfrost
Jєt
Suburbia
piper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
piper

piper

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 pm

i have watched some movies and i would like to share what i think about them with you

horour/scary.

1. the orphan:rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven i love the movie the orphan it is my favorite movie1 but it has a twisted ending. from the preview:[quote] " you will never guess esthers secret"!

it has such a twisted ending! but i just love the orphan.!!!!!!!!!! you should watch it any time you get ! Or you could go on line and download it or watch it online for free but that meens allot of searching.

2. paranormal activity: Like a Star @ heaven it would be o k for someones first time watching a scary movie and is a little scared to watch a scary movie this is the perfect movie for that this way they wont pee them selves.! wow this movie is not scary at all! i nearly fell as sleep! when my friends and i were watching it i was so tired from the boredom that during a part that was supposed to be scary my friend bryn and i started laughing so hard that my other friend had to pause the movie so they would not miss anything (not that it mattered) and i almost peed my self laughing so hard. so paranormal activity not the best movie! so boring.

Thats all the scary movies i have watched but if i see any more movies i will post it here.

other movies

1. ice age 3: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven it was cute and funny i love those little cute dinosaurs at the beginning there so cute1
2. legally blonde: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven its o k i like the second oneit has a part in it were all of the " sisters" were making phone calls and it went in order it was like " hi ginger its zoe, hi caitlin its brittany, hi tegan its chelsea." but then at the end of every one there was the last "sister" and she was all shacky like a chiwawa. and really ugly and when she was on the phone she was like " hi allison, its cookie" and had a man voice and said cookie so old lady ike elegantly but the thing is she did not have a adoms apple.
3. the simpsons movie: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven it was good the first time i watched it but the second third fourth fifth sixth and so on it got more boring and more boring the first time you watch it its like you get hippnotised like you must watch it again then the second time its more boring! it so suckyish so ya dont watch it twice!
4.aliens in the attic: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven it was funny i liked but i dont find it needs that fifth star but it was still good.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Mind if we share our movie ratings?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 am

Haha I'm never seeing Paranormal Activity...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Please do not use the font color red! It is reserved for Mods and Admin only.
Back to top Go down
piper

piper

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 pm

sry i did not know it was a law that you could only use red. hope i dont get arrested :|
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm

That would be cruel and unusual punishment, no?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 pm

There are a lot of possible alternatives, piper. How about Dark red instead? It has a bit more of a creepy feeling to it. ^^
(and by the way, being rude to the moderators like that doesn't make your point any stronger)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 pm

ADMIN, tayuya! we don't have mods. but yeah all in all.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm

piper wrote:
sry i did not know it was a law that you could only use red. hope i dont get arrested :|

Um excuse me? Alley is a very respected ADMIN on this site and it's a very stupid idea to be rude to her and disobey the rules that have been carefully chosen for the safety, fun, and convinience of RPC. Plus, I don't think you really want to be banned because that's what will happen if you are continually rude to others and don't follow the rules. I suggest you go now and read over the rules and don't be so obnoxious to someone who has power over you. Sarcasm is okay once in a while, but not when it is making fun of someone or hurtful to people's gfeelings. Roleplay Cental is a fun place where we care for eachother and we care about other`s feelings and people who are mean are not welcome among our community, so please just enjoy the experiance of being here.

Thank you,
<3 Misty

Anyways, HEY GUYS! Once again, havren`t been here in so long but next week is March Break and I FINALLY got a NEW LAPTOP that actually works!!!! Harraaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:51 pm

niiiice misty :3!

Yes piper red and blue are for mods and admins only! It is on the list because they don't wanna go through the trouble on making a separate color list for mods. Yes mist mist is right, obey the rules and respect mods, because since you are new, we ALL have power over you, most of us are senior members and respect the code also. You're not the only one who needs to follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

movie picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie picks   movie picks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

movie picks
Page 1 of 1