RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!

Go down 
+11
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Komoda
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Which style- 3
Picture- Backround a charocal black cat with green eyes, and the two small pictures-one a wave, and the other is a waterfall.
Brushes?- swirls
Text-title-Waves, THe home of the Magical Tribe cats. Faded box- You become one of the lucky elementals...you can't turn back, nor leave....You belong here. bottom middle- No turning, no leaving...
Text style, color- curive Italian, Dark blue
Fade box color- White
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm

What color swirlies? ^^
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Umm..BLACK!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:29 pm

UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 16bn3ep
ENCHOY!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Which style- (1,2, or 3)- Style 1
Picture- (for style three, you can give as many smaller images as you want)-
UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 Wolves10
Brushes?- (please look above for list of brushes avalible)-No
Star Pack
Join! Or they will die out!
Text style, color- Black Chancery-Black
Fade box color- Turquoiuse or light blue. if not lime green
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!   UserBars by A & S  NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UserBars by A & S NEW BRUSHES AVAILIBLE! Stars #2, Splatters,frost,and more! CHECK US OUT!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7