RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;

Go down 
+13
Harvey
Midnight*Wolf
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
GriffinGryphon
Frost
Jєt
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
Ginger.
Peachfrost
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:34 pm

eye color: dark brown
hair: same as eyes
anything else?: no....

Fursona: WHAT?!

Fave restaurants: REd Robin, Smokey bones

fave smilies:
:wolf1:
Like a Star @ heaven :shock: :P ;) :bounce:

fave shops: not really...
fave shows: House MD[best in the world] Foster's home for imaginary friends...Ghost whisperer, Survivor
music style: Country!!!
label style: tomboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rp style: I likes wolves and magical things...
fave words: Coolio, Edward Cullen. :pnkheart:
fave sayings: IDK
fave colors: Orange and Lime green
over all label: IDK...

Last edited by Echo Cullen[Horsey] on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 pm

If I could be anything, I would be: My fave Rp Charrie; Echo! Echo is a pure white wolf with pale blue eyes and a teardrop gem bracelet.
Fav warrior names- Airstream, Ashstar, Eagleflight. Moondancer, Daydream, Dreamingpaw
Fav wolf names- Echo, Avvani, Eclipse, feather, Moon, Ash, Ayer[air], Wynd[wind]
Fav girl names- Cassidey, Isabelle, Jackie
Fav guy names- Matthew, Jackson....idk
Fav sports-Tennis, Hockey, Taekwondo
In my extra time I like to- write a few paragraphs of meh story, Roleplay on diferent sites, read...
I'm saving up for a[an]- Taylor Swift Album...hm....
Fav hair styles-
Anything else!-
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Oh, I'm Ambidextrous, too :P
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:14 pm

.....Which means? x'D
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Real name- (First and /or middle ONLY.) Emma (First) Charlotte (Middle)
Gender- Girl
Eye color- Grey/Blue/Green
Hair color- Chocolate brown
Anything else about your apperance- (That we should know?) Pale(ish) skin and freckles on my face (Cheeks and nose).

Okay, now to the real Test. Are you ready?

Fav restaurants- Don't have one.
Fav smilies- (post them here) =D =P =S
Fav Shops- (i.e.- Brands) Erm... Garage, Aeropostal...
fav shows- Not really...
Music Style-(ex.- Country hop, Top 20, ect.) Alternitive, rock and pop.
Label Style- (This is tricky.What do you consider yourself?) Erm.... Twerd =D (Twilight nerd)
Fav Rp style-(Genra...) Descriptive.
Fav Words- Luffle (love), confuzzled (confused), Twilight, Edward Cullen (=D)...
Fav sayings- When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand Edward Cullen and OMEC!!!
Fav color[s]- Baby blue and lilac.
Over all label- (what do your friends call you?) Erm... Smart and somewhat annoyingly hyper =D

::>part 2<::

What are you?- Gemini (My element is air and my chinese sign is the pig)
If I could be anything, I would be a-(detail) Vampire =D FINE, or paranormal researcher. They are cool =D
Fav warrior names- Dreamheart, Forgottensoul... That sort of thing.
Fav wolf names- (and other animals...) Muse, Twilight, Eclipse, Felicity, Galaxy.
Fav girl names- Felicity... Isabella...
Fav guy names- Bleh. NONE!
Fav sports- Field Hockey, Volly Ball, Basket Ball.
In my extra time I like to do- Role-play and read Twilght.
I'm saving up for [an, a]- Ipod and Laptop.
Fav hair styles-(You can describe yours if you want.) Down. (Usually staright or loose curls)
Anything else!- Erm... I am obsessed with Twilight... And I'm double jointed on my left thumb. OH! And I speek french and a wee bit of spanish (Never took lessons)

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
.....Which means? x'D

She/he is both left and right handed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

More detailed meaning~
She can use both hands to write, type, anything. So she is not right-handed or left-handed, She is equal.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh wow. That would confuse me. But I can type with more than one hand...its not that hard....xD

Welll.....I'm Chronicly indecisive xDD sounds stupid but true,if you know me in real life then you would know hehe.

Semi- bi-polar.........which means I am only bi-polar some of the time, and I can usually channel my emotions after a while...

and I have this weird version of Vertigo. This means for me that my body gets confused when it normally should'nt and makes me dizzy. Like that one door test (where you stand in a doorway and push as hard as you can on the sides of the door with each arm,and then when a minute passes and you take your arms down, they feel all light and like they float) this confuses my body and I get all loopy and dizzy xD same with if I sit down or lay down for a long time and get up really fast. But thats mostly the blood rushing to my head I think lol
I'ma soo weird..
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
Oh wow. That would confuse me. But I can type with more than one hand...its not that hard....xD

Welll.....I'm Chronicly indecisive xDD sounds stupid but true,if you know me in real life then you would know hehe.

Semi- bi-polar.........which means I am only bi-polar some of the time, and I can usually channel my emotions after a while...

and I have this weird version of Vertigo. This means for me that my body gets confused when it normally should'nt and makes me dizzy. Like that one door test (where you stand in a doorway and push as hard as you can on the sides of the door with each arm,and then when a minute passes and you take your arms down, they feel all light and like they float) this confuses my body and I get all loopy and dizzy xD same with if I sit down or lay down for a long time and get up really fast. But thats mostly the blood rushing to my head I think lol
I'ma soo weird..

Hehe. I didn't believe that the arm thing actually worked until my friend made me do it =D It made me dizzy too. And if you sit down with your legs together, and put your hands onn either side of your knees and push as hard as you can for one minute, after your take them off, it will feel like your hands are magnets =D

I also have this wierd thing where I start laughing and I can't stop and eventually get the hiccups =D My friends think it's sooooo funny :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Omg xD my friend has that. Its soo funneh because in my Algebra class we have so much fun and laugh a lot, so she gets hiccups almost everyday ha
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:09 pm

None of my friends understand algebra =D After math class is over, I always have about 4 people at my desk asking if I could explain it to them =D It<s really funny. Algebra is just really simple to me.... I'm a very logical person, it helps with math a lot. As for Geography... Not so much. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;   ;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:; - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;:*'"'*:;.::fill this out for fun!::.;:*'"'*:;
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3