RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

Location : Near Lexington & Concord, Bunk Hill, Paul Revere's house, Union Oster House..... you get the idea.

Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? Empty
PostSubject: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

As you can never have to many carrot-vamp cats, I was wondering can I use the cats I made their here?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Do you mean can you transfer cats from their to here?
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

Location : Near Lexington & Concord, Bunk Hill, Paul Revere's house, Union Oster House..... you get the idea.

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm

No, I meant can I use the same types of cats.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah! But only if you make an RP for it =)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm confused...

T.T ehh...what?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 pm

I think what she's is asking is if she can make an out of place cat in a normal Warriors RP (Like Vampire...)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm

you should ask shadowsown on WI first she is shadow cullen on here
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks, everyone
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm

You're welcome ^-^ Happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Okay, to let everyone know, I'm the "moderator" of the crazies, as the idea belongs to my roleplay. XD You may certainly use the crazies, as long as you either have permission from the original owner to make them, or you come up with your own. Please make sure that you have permission to use them before you do.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Wait . . . are you gReTa? XD If so, then feel free to use your own creations here. I don't own any of the crazies I didn't come up with, but I try to protect the copyrights, so yah. :D
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Owlflight

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes, I am... I was thinking of making more of the carrot-vamp cats.... because there awseome. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 am

KK, like I said, feel free, then!! ;) You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?   Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I use "crazies" in a warriors role-play from RMBSHV?
Page 1 of 1