RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amethyst Forest Pack~

Go down 
+2
Blank's Toucan
Frost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Amethyst Forest Pack~ Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Tired and hungry, you pad slowly through the forest. You spot lots of purple sparkling amethyst around here. This is hopeless. Would you ever find a home?
While about to give up, a wolf pads up to you cautiously, her light blue fur sparkling, and her orange eyes glowing wildly. "Hello, I'm Icefyre, alpha female of Amethyst Forest. You look tired, would you like to join us?" She asks. "I have the powers of fire and ice. My fur can be orange like fire and my eyes ice blue, or, I can have blue fur and orange eyes like I do now. Follow me, and you may show the others your powers," she barks, and appears in a beautiful clearing, with a running stream and pond, and of course, amethyst in every cave.

Rules

*No violence or anything gross
*No more than 3 pups per wolf
*Only two powers allowed per wolf
*No asking for alpha or beta or medicine wolf, I will choose you. You just need your character to show interested in their desired position
*Type 'Magic' with your form to prove you have read the rules

Form

Name
Personality
Powers
Rank

Alphas
Icefyre
?

Beta[s]

Medicine Wolf

Males-each star is one step closer to alpha Like a Star @ heaven
Sundowner Like a Star @ heaven
Caleb
Flicker
Bowser

Females
Blu
ThunderStar

Last edited by Catza! on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Name: Sundowner
Description: a red wolf with a tan underbelly, a spiky red mane with black tips, and a jail chain around front left leg.
Personality: Headstrong, brave, and somewhat kind.
Powers: Darkness [Shadow wolves, dark vines, etc.] Fire
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Name:Caleb
Description:A Blueis Green wolf with a black muzzle
Personality:Brave,Outgoing
Powers:Greenery (Controls any plants, and has Vine wolfs)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Name: Blu
Description [no pictures]: white she-wolf with blue tips on every hair. Her eyes are oddly amber, no one knows why. Each paw is always wet, this helps her keep her powers alive. Her ears are smaller then most, so water doesn't get into her ears. She has webbed paws, to help her swim better.
Personality: strong willed, very intelligent, and likes to swim, of course!
Powers: ice.....later her sun powers will kick in. {hint: the amber eyes!}

my wolf has magic!

Name: Flicker
Description: a skinny, not scrawny, brute with lighting orange pelt. His pelt fades from yellow, orange then red.
Yellow: front section, face, fore paws. Orange: mid-section, tummy. Red: hind paws and rump. His tail is a almost tye-die like of sun colors. Amber- yellow eyes.
Personality: brave, and usually aggresive brute towards brutes stronger then himself. Likes a good challange, and willing to give his all even to the simplest of tasks.
Powers: fire, heat, by heat I mean he can make the ground hot, or make the degree go up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:07 pm

|Awesome name!|
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm

[Haha, I saw you post the forms twice. :P]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

|My computer is so slow I hit the send button a few times.|

Blu launched herself into the water, diving toward the bottem. The water wolf floated back up to the surface, watching her companion, Flicker.

Flicker stood back form the water's edge. "I can't belive you like water." He growled. The flame colored brute stood up, ready to leave.

Blu got out of the water, shaking her fur. "I'm a water wolf. Of course I love water." she growled back, sitting down.

Flicker wouldn't be pushed around. "Well I don't. No power on earth would get me in a pond." He growled, rising a paw, his heat power helping Blu dry off.

|Flicker and Blu are not related, they just found each other. Friends.|
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 am

(Sundowner a loner...he need friend...)

Sundowner ran through the forest, looking for a pack. He stopped, and looked around. Sundowner had stopped in a small clearing. The black tips on his mane vanished, and spread out around him. He toppled trees and brush, creating a small cavern with large stones and trees. Sundowner juttted fire to a pile of wood with stones around it, and made a fire. He trotted over to the fire, and sat, warming the chain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Caleb who had been hidden in the shadows when the unfamiliar wolf sat down "Who are you" he growled
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Sundowner reached shadow at him, and they pulled him out of the trees' saftey. "Sundowner. Who are you?" he barked, setting him down as the shadows returned to their wolf form and trained each other beside the makeshift den. They sparred and fought, most of the twleve in duals.He absorbed the heat, and blew a flame from where he was into the fire beside him to keep in running.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 pm

"I'm Caleb" Caleb said controling the vines close to Sundowner to wrap him up
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Sundowner noticed the vine coming torward him, and lowered his head. They absorbed back as the black tips on his mane. "Don't try to fool me. My powers can't be used against me, becuase with out me, they are nothing but dust in the wind." he replied, helping the shadow wolves train.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Name: Bowser
Description: A flame red wolf with black ashes on him.
Personality: Will unfold
Powers: Flames and Earth.
Magic
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:21 pm

(OOh, pretty. rp.)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Icefyre's ears flicked as she heard growling and arguing between two wolves, which sounded like brutes. She let out a welcoming howl for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Flicker raised his head, "Come on Blu, I hear a wolf." He barked, answering with his own howl.

Blu nodded, joining in with her own howl. She rose to a silver note abover Flicker's then burst through the forest hoping to stumble apon this wolf.

Flicker was taken by suprise at Blu's speed. He reared, and followed her presuit, trying to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 am

Icefyre was standing at a small lake. The moon shone down on her fur, which was blue right now, and made it sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

Bowser looked at the she-wolf at the lake. He walked toward her. "I don't believe you get many visitors, huh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 pm

"No, I don't. I scented wolves in the area and decided to welcome them here," Icefyre replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 pm

"Well, you're in luck," Bowser said.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Icefyre let out a small sigh. "I supposed you'd like to join, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm

"That's a bit obvious," Bowser admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Sundowner gathered the shadow wolves beside him, and padded out of the shadows to the others. "Look who's here.My my my..." he snorted.The shadow wolves laughed, and stopped at a flick of Sundowner's tail.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm

"Of course you may join," Icefyre barked.
Her attention flickered to the other brute. "Excuse me?" She growled, her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Blu ran toward the lake, then skidded to a stop when she met the wolves. "Hi..." She said shyly.

Flicker ran after Blu, his skinny body helped him fly after her. He growled when he reached the wolves. He stepped in front of Blu, just for protection of his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Forest Pack~   Amethyst Forest Pack~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Forest Pack~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next