RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|

Go down 
+8
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
NeWmS <3
Frost
Jay
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Darkheart turned to Smolderflame. "Yes. The other males are in the forest. We'll have to find them." he licked his pup's ear. "Now, don't run off behind us, Flight. Stay here and watch over your Mother." Darkheart barked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 pm

(hey you guys like the Casset tapes I made in my siggy?I also made a Ds if you guys want to see it!)

Sheba's tail sunk a little at Tundra's expression. "Are you sure? why don't you stay in my den, we can talk a bit."

Flight nodded, digging her claws into the earth. "Go give em' what he's been asking for!" she growled, her eyes sparking,full of power.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:59 pm

(YEAH!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Smolderflame cast a glance over his shoulder before charging into the forest, his hawk totem bouncing on his black chest, the silver diamond on his throat glinting in the sun. Wherever they were, he would find them. And Dakota? He was as good as dead when he got him into his paws!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm

"Hm. I guess so," Tundra sighed and padded in without much effort. She hat down, feeling a shiver of coldness go up through her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Darkheart's flare took over him as he ran a few feet away beside Smolderflame. He skidded at the path where Sheba told him she was attacked, and climbed up the hill, turning to wait for Smolderflame.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Sheba looked down at her Butterfly totem, admiring the rust, blue, and silvery-white colors cast apon it. She did'nt know what else to say, so she got back to her herbs.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

(here is the Ds!~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 2monnnrIts a Harvest Moon DS!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Smolderflame followed Darkheart, noticing with admiration the alpha's large muscles, like his own. He stood at the top of the hill beside his leader, feeling a cool breeze lift his fur. "They can't be far," he barked.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Tundra flicked her ears back. Why was she invited in here to talk and nobody was speaking. "Well...I see you are busy with herbs...so I'll get going," she barked quietly, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 pm

"Yes- I can smell Dakota's scent- but it's very faint." Darkheart howled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Sheba sighed. "Oh! I'm sorry, I was thinking of what to say..by the way..Why did you join? I mean, what was your pupose?" she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 am

[ Hi Guys!]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 am

(Hey! check the last page to see what you missed ^^")
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Smolderflame nodded, his fur bristling, claws tearing at the ground. He knew Darkheart wanted to rip Dakota to shreds when they found him, but the young beta still felt as if anger was ripping at his insides. Aleu meant a lot to Flight. Flight probably wanted Dakota dead for taking her sister and attacking Sheba. Something always stirred beneath his shadowy pelt whenever he thought of Flight. She looked so beautiful, even when she was angry. Fiery, bold Flight. Always leaping paws-first into trouble, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 pm

... am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm

((Have to wait for Wolf. :())
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 pm

((Yeah... >.< real drag...meet me on chat Socky :D))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

((What's goin' on!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm

(Yea, wolf has'nt been on in a looong time. But I am sure she would aproove you with no hesitation!

S-suburbia? is it really you? *huggles like crazy* your baaaaack! Welcome ^^")

Flight rested her head on her paws. She was exhausted with worry, and tired of staying up for her possesed sister.She could feel it in her pads, she was on the move again.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Smolderflame glanced at Darkheart. "Are we going or what?" he asked, broad shoulders flexing. Without waiting for an answer, he stalked impatiently to the forest, sniffing every tree that pointed out Dakota and Aleu had been there. He paused. Smolderflame wasn't supposed to go ahead of his alpha. The black wolf sat down, waiting for his leader.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:40 pm

[ Hello everyone, it seems my absense has not been missed...]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Darkheart shifted past Smolderflame, heading up the slope to the meadow Sheba had told him about.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

(I missed you, Avi. Glad your back. Your wolf rp's were on shut down there for a while xDD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 pm

((I noticed. :)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|   ~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest| - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Stormrise Pack~*~ |part II- Evil in the Forest|
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next