RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Alana smiled, "want to go now?" she asked Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm

(You make lots of posts.)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:14 pm

((hi taylor if you come bak to the rp!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 pm

((Eric does have some speical power... I'll reveal it later))

"Sorry, ready?" Eric laughed
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm

(Power? As in magic? If magic, than I can't RP with him.)

"Yah!" Mayanne nodded and walked towards the ball. She was so excited, she was shaking! HER FIRST BALL! HER FIRST BOYFRIEND!! It was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:20 pm

((No as in he can run real fast... if that is against your religion then, He won't have a power...))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 pm

(Magic and talking to dead are against my religion, but its not really a power oranything, he's just gifted.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm

((Yeah!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm

"Maya, what's the matter?" Eric ased looking at her, noticing she was shaking
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm

(LOLz!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 pm

"Absoloutly nothing!" she smiled, "I am just SUPER excited!!" she giggled. "Let's go!" she quickly walked to the ball.

Vexx changed into his tux and walked over to Raine's knocking on her door/

Cheyanne changed and put on her wig(hee hee, becayse her hair is two dif colors and I wanna make it all brown for the ball). She pulled on boots and brought her heels with her, running out to her horse. She jumped on and rode to the ball.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 pm

"Ok" Eric said knowing something was exciting her
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

"Yay!" Maya smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 pm

"Uh sure!" Emmett smiled.

( I HAD posted something more romantic but everyone else had posted so i kept on having to change it and then i had to do homework so it ran out of time and didn't post!)

Emma blushed. "Thank you... And you're handsom as well..."

Kyle blanked. "Um what? .... Oh right! Sorry," he decided to make her blush, "your beauty dazzled me. Yes I am ready to go."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm

(Well, it's the thought that counts!)

Alana smiled and hugged him once more. "OK, lets go!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm

"Thanks, well then lets go!" John said smiling
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Mayanne and Eric soon arrived at the ball, "We're here!" she smiled.

Cheyanne soon arrived at the ball and tied up her horse. She changed shoes and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Haruhi finally just decided to go to the ball and hoped for the best as she walked there with her clothes and lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Cheyanne went to the bathroom and fixed her makeup, than went to the dance floor and danced alone in the center. She looked around at the happy couples.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

"Will you dance?" Rebecca laughed as they arrived at the ball
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Edward decided to put on a tux and his dress shoes and go to the dance. He had ment to ask Haruhi, but he never saw her. Walking outside, he spotted her out of the corner of his eye. Heartbroken, he saw that she was already to go. "Haruhi, hi." Edward said walking up to her.

Emmett put his arm out for her to grab, and, once her grip was secure, started to walk to town.

Emma nodded and walked with him down to the town.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Jake smiled, "Sure... I guess!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm

"Yeah I don't know how this is going to work" Rebecca laughed

((BRB My dog has to go to go outside...))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Cheyanne sighed and walked over to the snack table. It wasn't the same, the couples were all around her, she was the only loner. She felt lonely.

Alana smiled and walked with him, giggling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Emmett grinned at her giggling. "I hope that is out of excitment, no nervousness." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next