RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vermer lake pack

Go down 
+6
TigerLily
Jєt
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Vermer lake pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 pm

"Hm. Ventus." she answered, and walked over to a cliff facing the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:17 pm

"Well, I'm Bolt," he barked following her. "And my sister, the shapeshifter, is Mazi. What are your powers, besides teleportation, of course."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Ventus flicked her tails and water sprang up in tubes under them. Her mane blew in the wind as the chilly breeze blew through.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:26 pm

"Well, I would rather not show you my powers here, since it could be dangerous.... but I can shoot out lightning bolts and run at... high speeds I guess," he barked

((I have to go, got softball practice!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 pm

"Mm." Ventus answered, and her amulet glowed and shreiked, as if to get Bolt's attention.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Bolt looked down at her amulet. "So, what's that for," he asked, searching for something else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:55 am

"Pack invasion." she informed. "It is a spirit, and connects with others like it to communicate. When a new wolf tresspasses on the pack's territory, all other spirits are notified." she added. It whistled and glowed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

"Ah," he said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm

(Rp on Forest of Farr! Quick!!!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Name: Zero
Gender;Female
Power:Lightning, ice, draining life
Looks: Black wolf with silver parrlell stripes on sides and silver ring around eye. eye color is purple.
Interested in male: YES!!!
extra: when zero is depressed her fur turns white.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Name:Vaela
Instested in any one:Never!
Power:Fire and good
Description:Brown with red,orange,and yellow paws.Same for the tip of her tail.Green eyes that shine.
Personality:Kind,loving,peaceful,and shy.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Shyly walks around the lake and wonders what to do."Why am i here?"I asked myself."How will I ever find a home?".I decided to stay around the lake,and wait,for some one.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I shivered in the cold, empty den. "When will midnight come back?" i whispered to myself. Midnight was not only my mate; he was my SOULmate. he and i were always together, but not now. the leader of the pack told him to hunt with the others, since he seems to spend all his time with me. so here i was alone in an empty cold den! i wasn't so happy about that. Midnight was the only one i could share my secrets with. one of the secrets were that i was a vampire. my paws shook violently, and i yowled in pain as blood shot from one of my limbs. :x "Midnight.....where....-" i cut off mid sentence, flying into one of the walls. blood shot out from my stomach, and i howled in pain. you see, midnight wasn't my soulmate JUST because i loved him; i coulden't live without him. Midnight rushed in the den, looking at me and taking long gasps. :shock: 'Im.... sorry i-i" his voice broke off as he ran to me. he laid down beside me, and showed his neck. i swallowed carefully. i hated doing this to him, but he insisted, plus, i would die. i bared my fangs and stuck them in his furry neck. his face turned pale :pale: and i suck the last few gulps of blood. i carfully took my fangs out and looked at him with sympothy. "Midnight, are you ok??" i looked at him and started to cry. 😢 'Midnight im sorry! i never wanted to do this! why didn't you just let me die?" he prodded his paw on mine. 'My love, it's alright. im fine, everything's ok. " his gaze followed mine, and i licked his muzzle. 'Never leave me agin" i told him softly. :pkheart: "But you forgive me?" i said agin, looking at him. "If i didn't would i be here?" his gazed turned soft and i licked him agin. "Just as long as your ok" i looked at the ground. :wolf1: "Do you want any more blood?" midnight asked, showing his neck. "No" i lied quickly, but we both knew it wasn't true. "Zero, i know you think im lieing, but i do like it when you bit me. my veins... they feel like there being mixed up, and it burns. but when it burns, i think of this poem i wrote for you." he padded across the den and lifted up a rock. he grabbed a note in hus jaws and padded back to me. "For you, a fire blazez in my heart. so strong that the embers alone could bring a thousand hot tubs to a boil. so intense that it causes snowmen everywhere to despair. let the bonfire of my love wrap you in it's warmth. only your kiss could quench the flames that so consume me. to you i pledge my love, my desiar, my life.' he rested his head on top of mine and i blushed. :sors:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Tobias
Interested in Alpha female: Um.... NO!!
Power: Can jump over 500 feet far or high.
Description: Royal blue, with a bright red torso and sky blue paws and tail, along with a sky-blue muzzle tip.
Personality: Will unfold
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Tigy looked across the lake. he saw a strange brown figure and jumped. "Who's that girl?" he asked himself. he looked at zimmer and yelped. "Zimmer please, bring that strange4 wolf into the pack." he looked at zimmer and tilted his head. He decided to take matters into his OWN hands. he padded across the lake, walking across the waves efortlessly. "Hello there, my names tigy, im in that pack" he pointed his tail across the lake. "What's your name?" he asked. 'valea" she said, looking at him. "I like fish!" he said looking at valea. :sors: "heh-heh" he laughed at his foolish self. he liked somthing about valea that wasn't just friends. "hey, you wanna be part of my pack!?!??!" he smiled and was serious. "yeah" she smiled at him, but not in the same way he smiled at her. 'Are you up to the challenge? there are dangarous creatures and if you are killed, it is your fault" he growled. :suspect: 'UMM...." tigy pulled valea into the lake. "Come on sleepy head' he said weirdly. 'but im not even sleepy....." tigy pulled her further 'YEAH YOU ARE! COME ON SLEEPY HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Name:Leefou
Interested in female:Never!
Power:Earth and air
Description:Black fur,black eyes.
Personality:Is a night wolf,always kind.
Extra:Is Vaela's twin,when angry turns red and destrys enemy completly.

Last edited by firestar44 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:11 pm

"My sister is the beta!" tigy yelled to valea, laughing. :) "No offense but your weird" valea said.
"haha your funny" tigy pulled her on to the water and she sunk. AAAAAAAAH! she screamed. 'IM FIRE YOU DUMMY!" She growled. tigy muttered to himself and helped valea out. 'well i guess we'll be taking the long way home." he hissed. they both walked by the lake slowly. "where did you come from?" valea asked softly. 'i came from another pack. it was called thunderclan. me and my sister, zero, were just very very little. there was a fight, and our mother and father died. that's when zimmer found us and took us in." he smiled and so did veala. "Were both the same age right?" she asked. "Yeah" he walked by valea, feeling a weird pulling towords her. his tail touched hers, and she pulled her tail away. :oops: "what are you doing tigy?" she asked, looking at him curiously. '....' he looked away from her angry gaze on onto the lake. 'there seems to be alot of fish, huh?" he smiled agin, embarressed by his silly self. :D "I woulden't know. fire wolf remember?" she rolled her eyes and smiled. :roll: 'what a dork" she thought. "but he is kinda cute, i'll think i'll be his friend' she looked at tigy and smiled. ;) Tigy smiled weakly :sors: and fell back. 'um tigy you ok?" she asked looking down at him. valea laughed :lol: and helped him up. :pkheart: {how much tigy likes her: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: how much she likes him: :pkheart: :pkheart: } tigy looked at her shyly and directed her to camp. "so here it is" tigy said leaning aginst her. follow me, i want you to meet my sister!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I looked at the entrence to my den. tigy and two strange wolves were coming in. "Hi zero! this is veala and umm...." he flicked his tail to the boy wolf. "Umm this is my brother, leafoo" she said. i looked at the black wolf. "I'm the best darkness wolf EVER!" he yelped, jumping up and down. a smirk came across me and midnight's face. 'Oh realy?" midnight said, standing up. ' I'm the darkness god. and this is my godess." i stood up by him, and i could feel a shutter coming from leafoo. "hah" i thought. 8) tigy bursted out laughing. :lol: :lol!: :rotfl: :^^: :flower: :cheers: "You... think... your the best??!?" he was still laughing when he stood up by valea agin. "He thinks that. but i think he's retarted" she laughed at what she just said, and leafoo grumbled somthing. my black fur glistend, as so midnight's. "tigy why did you leave zimmer? you know your supposed to be hunting with him!" i growled at tigy, but he was looking at valea. 'ohhhh" i thought 'so he likes the girl! but i've never seen him like this before...." midnight stopped my thoughts when he touched my paw. "zero, i think it's true love, like Us." he whispered so only i could hear.'but valea shows no intrest! how could this be?" i hissed but nobody heard me. 'she will come around when she gets older" we both shared a glance at valea. ❤ 'im happy for him" he whispered, and he got closer to me. suddenly, shadow heart came in. 'Hello peeps! who's this pretty lady?" he rested his gaze on valeana, and she growled. "Maybe you can be my mate!" he laughed and looked at her. tigy growled and snarled, and so did everyone. shadow heart looked up at her and walked out of the room. 'you didn't like him, sis?" leafoo said, looking at shadow heart leaving. "no way! i don't like anybody, and i never will!" she hissed at him. and at that same moment, i knew me,midnight, and tigy were all thinking the same thing: "Uh=oh"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:56 pm

name:tigy
power: water, sky
interested in girl: YES!!!! :pkheart:
looks: tigy is a white tiger cub with ice blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:51 pm

heh heh
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Name: Amber
Interested in Alpha female: Yes
Power: Mainly manipulates fire
Description: A dark black wolf with dark amber eyes and long fur.
Personality: Wise and quick-thinking, but rather timid, Amber is very loyal to her pack.

((Skywolf, you're not supposed to RP until you're accepted, or use smilies in RPing, for that matter....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermer lake pack   Vermer lake pack - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermer lake pack
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4