RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!

Go down 
+6
Jay
Peachfrost
Raynari
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:46 am

((Grrr....it be true. I was at BBF's house and we were rping...me on his upstairs computer and him on his downstairs computer. Pure madnes. xS))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Shadowflight nodded, and raced up to the twolegs, roaring. They scattered and left the meat for the rest of the cats. "You twolegs are all fools! I would kill you!" he tore at the meat, glaring at the twolegs pearing over the fence cautiously. One opened the latch, and tried to scoot by him. Shadowflight roared again, and it ran out crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 pm

((Not my fault you... non-logger-offer, you! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:18 am

Shadowflight finished his meal and climbed up a tree, the highest one in the enclosure. He could see clearly over the glass. "Stormfire- look." Shadowflight began. "From this thick branch we would be able to jump out- just come up here beside me. You can see clear over the glass." he mewed with a touch of fear in his voice.

(How about the strongest cats jump over the glass at night, and the weaker ones stay in until the strongest figure out how to get the others out??

Alley- You do know that Shadowflight likes Spottedpath- right??)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:25 am

(Really? She kinda likes...Stormfire...so he'll have to work for her! But she is a sucker for sweet cats...*hint hint*)

Spottedpath rested her head apon her forepaws, and sighed. She itched to stretch out her long, sleek legs, but somthing told her to just wait. She looked up over at Shadowflight. "Perhaps..." she murmered, and picked up her head suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:30 am

(Yeah, Shady'll loosen up. He acts tough coz he's gone through a lot. {poor Shady}
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:33 am

(Aww...maybe she'll warm up to him for now, realising he is'nt all bad, and needs someone to talk to ^_-)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 am

(Yeah. I think I might have Roan and Trian get caught- that'd spice some things up.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 am

((Stormfire:YAH! TAKING MAH WOMAN!))

Stormfire blinked over at Spottedpath. She was looking at Shadowflight. A pang of envy sliced through him. He really did like Spottedpath, even if she enjoyed having Shadowflight around.

((Lol now he's jealous.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 pm

Shadowflight slightly purred, but then turned back to Stormfire. "Stormfire, come look at this!" he howled clearly, still trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Stormfire padded swiftly to Shadowflight's side. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 pm

(oooh...gosh you guys! Now I'll have to have her pick between you..but not yet. Mwaahaha. *ahem* Right.)

Spottedpath picked herself up to her paws. She let out a snort as she padded up to the two tom's. "Wont we get caught, while we're figuring out a way to help the weaker cats?" she asked Shadowflight,turning to both cats. Her tail tip waved curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Shadowflight sighed. "I'm such a mouse-brained panther. You're right Spottedpath- that is a possibility." he agreed, his ears bent back.

(Ok, me has plan. Stormfire and Shadowflight get out, and then while they're out Shady get's caught, and gets so upset at himself, and then Spotty comes in, and talks to him. Nice plan huh?? XD Stormfire's jealous!!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:20 am

((Stormfire: *huff* Me: That's cool, but I gotta warn you, Stormfire won't like it...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 am

(Spotty; nuu..pfft. Me: too cool 8) Works for me!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

KK.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 am

((Wait, me has nuther plan! Here, you don't have to use it, but......
Stormfire and Shadowflight get in a fight and the zoo lets them go/they escape sumhow and then get in a fight and seperate. Shadowflight gets in trouble and Stormfire decides to save him even though he stole his woman. They realize arguing was pointless and go back to rescue the pack.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am

(possibly, but Socky and Peach might think differently. :o )
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

Name: Lillian
Position? Wanted?: The awesomest one! Or just a cat. ^^ (It's a joke!)
Personality(no, "will unfold"s!!): She likes to voice her opinions. A leader type. She isn't mean or snappish though. She's sort of loner.
Description: She a small, fragile looking cat. She just looks like a normal cheetah.
What kind of big cat?: Cheetah if allowed.
Other: Can I RP in this color?

(( I think that's everything.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 am

((Accepted. Seriously, what's you first account?!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:34 am

(Maaaybe...And then Spottedpath gets left behind somwhere and the two work together at the end to find her?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

((Sure! BTW I'm gonna be called Rotche cuz I am too lazy to copy and paste...))
Rotche padded over, head hanging, chest heaving, then looked up. He asked huskily, "Where... am...I?" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"Bowerstone Zoo. Also known as Cat Prison." The black tom hissed as a twoleg kit pointed at him from the other side of the glass. He roared, and it jumped back, running for it's sire.
He snorted, and jumped over to one of the jungle gyms in the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 pm

((So, are we gonna make a private RP to revivify this? :) ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Yes, we are. BUT- before we can start I must know if winter is in or not.
Because her charri was part of the sideplot to Bowerstone in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!   Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowerstone Zoo~A Big Cat RP of Amazing Proportions~Positions Open!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next