RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
Suburbia
Jay
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Starlight Kitsune
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 pm

She just took me aside, and you tried to follow us! She was trying to tell me something privately! Out here! Where you're not supposed to BE, small-scales!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh fine
soot leaped into the air and flew out of the cave
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Both of you! Stop quarreling! Celestian butted, blocking Soot from their conversation. Now, Moonfire, I need to speak to you completely private..She answered him, lashing her tail at Soot as a sign saying, 'Stay out!'
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm

What is it? I blinked hard. Is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Know it or not my old mate is back he is my biggest threat he and I are huge enemys..I'm scared to my vertebrae that Nimbus will follow in my mate's footsteps when he comes...and if that happens, it could lead to another clan war....Celestian answered Moonfire, watching Soot swirl down into the camp.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:49 pm

My eyes hardened. Soot was taking attention again. If he does, I'll be ready. If not...I glared at him as he spiraled down into the camp. He's just an attention hog! He has to be the center!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Well, either way, I'm asking you to help me keep an eye on him..I don't want him out of my sight,Moonfire..Celestian hissed, giving Moonfire a flick of the tail as to dismiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Is that why we came here? To talk about Soot? I spat. He followed us, because he thought we were doing something special for my maturing! He's just a jealous dragon! I stalked to the edge of the cave. Everyone pay attention to Soot. His father is evil, so everyone give him attention. Make sure he's always in view. Make sure he matures fast to steal some of my thunder. Make sure he's always butting in a private conversation, when he's not needed!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Celestian bit Moonfire gently on the back, giving him a warning. Mock me again and you'll pay.I'm not giving him all my attention, I just want to keep an eye on him! She raised her voice, whirling her tail about vicously.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 pm

I flicked Celestian off. Please. I think you like him. I hissed. Suddenly I felt hurt. Everyone likes him and no one likes ME. No one cares about me the way they do for HIM. I launched myself into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Celestian boost off after Moonfire, anger raging from her silver flames. You dare say that! I spent all my time caring for you and Lustrei! I treated you like one of my own, my mate killed my cubs, and I regreted it so! I had a son just like you! His name was Silvershadow! My best cub! Lost, forever gone! When I found you I thought I found Silvershadow! I treated you the best I could! And this is what I get? I paid the price for my trust the first time! I'm not letting go! She answered, speeding closer to Moonfire.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:34 pm

((Did I accept that soot's father was like this?
I think not!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I just don't like it when people go along and do diffrent things that majorly effect my charrie!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

((Can you please I beg of you modify this beacause first of all I thought that Celestian could have said Soot go away and Soot has done nothing wrong and I didn't agree that soot's father was like that! sorry to be so Stubborn but still!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

(OK! OK!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm

((Ok I was just kinda uproared I mean really^^" but can you change it? please and would it make you feel better Socky if Soot didn't mature?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm

I did!! Just one more to edit!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Who is it instead? Socky that quarrel with Soot and Moonfire. I don't know why I made Soot follow you both but I think it was because no one other then you two were on so I couldn't roleplay^^))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Celestian's old mate, Darkrage..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Ok who's Moonfire watching other then soot is my question?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:59 pm

He's now watching Nimbus.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:10 pm

ok! can you also ask Soot? and Sockey lets just imagine the fight never happened^^ I hate when I have enemys in Rp's))

Soot flew around waiting for Celestian to come out he didn't understand why Moonfire was so upraged
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm

((Okay, to your earlier questions, Nanook: It's not me who's mad at you. I'm perfectly fine Soot matured right after Moonfire! I'm just playing my charrie. Trust me, I used to feel sickish whenever my RP charries were fighting with others.))

I stared at Celestian. "What you get is a result of what you did!" I replied, flying back to the camp and stretching myself out on a pile of dubloons.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Celestian sighed. She flew gently back to camp, and in turn went to find the new trio.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm

((Ok I don't feel so bad anymore))
"Sorry about what happened earlier" Soot roared at Moonfire "It's not my fault I matured after you" (Even though it is lol)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hmm." I rolled over on the pile of treasure, so that my back faced Soot.

Silverwing glanced around the cave, curling his lip, as if sizing it up.
"Oh, come on." Halloween floated in the air, his wings spread wide. "You're not really trying to find the odds of taking over this place, are you?"
Nimbus snorted. "I'll bet two meals he is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next