RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!

Go down 
+10
Jєt
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
Mistyy
Becca!
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! Empty
PostSubject: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Go here, and take this sweet quiz. I actualy found it while reading my new book. They were taking the very same quiz and they give you the site name on where to take it too.

I am a Silver Dragon.
This is what it told me about Silver Dragons.
Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

...And so...take the quiz and tell me what color your inner dragon is!
http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm a black dragon.
Quote :
If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

Yes, I am really like that. Hehehee....
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:52 pm

I got:

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I got Black, too, lol
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Oh, nice!
Is'nt it accurate, though? I mean, being a 'silver dragon' is'nt completely me, it is about 90% there. Pretty Shweet...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:21 pm

I know I was like 'Wow, that is almost entirely me... Freaky!' xDD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Exactly!
And this is sorta besides the point, but after a min of reading, I realised that Silver was my favourite matallic of them all anyways :P
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:33 pm

I am yellow.. I didn't copy and paste what it said about yellow but.. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Here - Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it's perfectly normal.

You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Wierd... Black isn't like me, maybe just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Sweet Branch! Yellow sounds interesting ^^

Thats odd, Misty.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah.. Sounds like me too.. xD Quiet..
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I got silver as well Holly! LOL!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

xD Niice.. My sister got white..
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 pm

I am a Silver Dragon.
This is what it told me about Silver Dragons.
Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:26 am

Cool, suburb and blank, so am I! ^^"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 am

I am a blue dragon! WATER!

Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:56 am

Awsome! ^^ I can picture a slithering blue dragon swimming through the waves :]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 pm

YOUR THE SAME AS ME HARVS! Sweetness!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 pm

NICE GUYS ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm

OH EM GEE.
I am a gold dragon!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 pm

:'DD no way.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm

what da gold one?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Here's mine! ^.^

If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next