RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!

Go down 
+10
Jєt
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
Mistyy
Becca!
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 pm

I was going for Copper/Silver.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Lol, this is me all the way. I'm just nicer on the Internet. XD

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm a silver. :)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:00 pm

I got Silver.

It TOTALLY does not fit me XD

EDIT: I took it again and got black. Better... dreams...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Blue Dragon: "If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

"Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin* "

"sunset, autumn, water, compassion, forgiveness, love, calmness." All those. x3 *prods Luster*
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Kokoro wrote:

"sunset, autumn, water, compassion, forgiveness, love, calmness." All those.

Hey, me too >>

Green Dragon: Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life.

That should have been yours. VV

White Dragon: the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic.

That should have been mine...

For the values, though, Gold is the best for me. :(
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 pm

I made this sooo long ago XD but neat guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!   PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWNSOME Dragon Quiz. Find out what your inner dragon color is!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2