RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

:;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** Empty
PostSubject: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 am

You slowly move, in the bushes following a wolf, you saw moving through the area you called home.You pass through the bushes, You see a camp wolves with odd colors and markings, just like you. You back up int he bushes watching. The wolf you have followed walks around talking. You notice somthing, she has a gem tied around her neck on a string. A wolf comes from behind you pushing you intot he open. The wolf with the gem approaches and ask, "Would you like to join or crawl back out our entrance and forget about us?" She smiles, I'm Fern."

Packs:

Red Rain Pack(the one you walked into)
Ghost wolves(they are NOT peaceful with Red Rain Pack)

Joining form:
Name:
History:
What Pack?:
Decription or pic:

Postions:
Leader(Spot taken in the Red Rain pack and ghost wolves)
Deputy
Queens
Pups
Warriors
Hunters
Elders
Med Wolf

Mine,

Name:Fern
Personality(may unfold):will unfold
History: She came from earth she was one of the one Red Rain wolves she met up with other Red Rain Wolves and formed the pack.
What Pack?: Red Rain pack
Decription or pic: [spoiler][IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/15qqa8z.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Postion:Leader

Pack rules
Pups will become apprentices at the age of 1 they may choose what job they would like to train for
Wolves old enough to catch there own prey must come to meetings

Red Rain Pack

Leader:Fern
Deputy:
Hunters:Flamingfeather
Warriors:Ryuu
Apprentices:Veriune (Being mentored by Fern)
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:
Med wolf:

Ghost Wolves

Leader: Phantom
Deputy:Clay
Hunters:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:Josie
Med wolf:Ivy

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Name: Veriune
Personality(may unfold): will unfold
History: born in a small pack, Veriune always was one of the bottom tankers because he was the smallest. he grew older, at yet the rest of his family 'met' an unfortunate fate; a raging fire took hold, and the tiny family made to flee. sadly, only he and his sister made it out. later on, his sister 'met' a tragic death; she fell into a river and was never seen again. ( she is still alive, but Veriune doesn't know that. ) at the age of a year, he happened to come across the Red Rain pack, and ended up joining them.
What Pack?:
Decription or pic: pale colored male, light colored fur and has darker streaks running through it. his eyes are pale as well, a light blue with darker shades in them as well. he has a short hieght and slim build, making him nimble, but he's horrible at navigating around and jumping.
Postion: apprentice
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

(accepted one question I'm going to amke a other wolf to rp as want that one to be your mentor or Fern to be your mentor?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

{ ooc : verpiune can have anyone as a mentor. and thanks for accepting ;D }
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Name: Flamingfeather
Personality(may unfold): unfolds later
History: Flamingfeather lived with her mother and brother for about a year. Her bother stayed with their mom until their father returned. Their father left when they were about 6 months old. They didn't know why he left but he did. After Flamingfeather left she roamed the country in search of mate or other pack. At the age of 1 1/2 she met Ryuu. He was looking for the same thing so they helped each other. Together they joined the Red Rain. She has a crush on Ryuu.
What Pack?: Red Rain
Decription or pic: A multi colored red wolf that has a necklace of feathers that looks like fire in the sun. She has a slender body but is is built strong. Her fur is very thick and straight. Her eyes are a strange white color as if it was snow.
Postion: Hunter

Name: Ryuu (Or known as Dragon which ever one you want to call him)
Personality(may unfold): unfolds later
History: Her was kicked out of his pack when he was 2 years old. He roamed the land looking for a new pack or a place to call his own. He ran into Flamingfeather and stayed with her. He started to like this young wolf right after he met her. He follows her around everywhere and try's to keep her safe.
What Pack?: Red Rain
Decription or pic: A white wolf with red brown spots on back and nose and black strips on back, tail, and nose. His eyes are black with white pupils. His left ear torn and has a red brown crescent moon shape on the inside of his right rear leg.
Postion: Warrior
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:08 am

(Splash your accepted thanks you all for joining Fang, your mentor will be Fern for now.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Fern hopped upon her meeting rock, and howled to signal a meeting. She let the howl fade. Her pack would soon come.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Veriune soundly slept, sides gentle rising and falling. his silver pelt shifted slightly as he rolled a fraction in his sleep, maw parting to fall open slightly. his ears were drawn back as he slept quietly there in the shade, not a sound coming from him. he jumped with a small, frightened whine as a clear and loud voice cut through to him. shivering, his ears flicked forward and he listened as a fading howl died down. he reconized it instantly. he faintly sighed before slowly clambering to his paws, wincing slightly. huffing a little, he slowly and hesitantly walked into view, fur spiked and ruffled up in fearful anticipation, eyes wide and uncertain.

( ooc : seriously have no muse... sorry for this piece of crap... )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 pm

(Thanks)

Flamingfeather was watching a young rabbit hop around to gather food for its self. Maybe i should find some food for the pack instead of watching this,she thought. Silently she shifted into a stalking position. As she stalked closer the less the rabbit moved. A howl made her look up and listen which then scared the rabbit. Sighing she looked over from where the howl came and started that way. She was surprised that Ryuu hadn't came, but she thought to soon. Right when she thought that here came that tricolored wolf to her side. She liked to have him around but didn't want to make it noticeable. "Hey Ryuu, where have you been?" The big wolf just smiled.

Ryuu watched as Flamingfeather hunted. He was sure she would get it but the howl made them both look up and letting the prey go. He stayed quiet and waited for her to go first then followed behind. He trotted up to her and smiled. "Nice try but you need to keep your eye on your prey,"he teased her. He could tell she rolled her eyes. He head butted her in the side then raced off to where the howl came form. He could barely tell that Flamingfeather was chasing him but her paws other then that she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm

As Fern saw the wolves she greeted them. "Alright pack!Veriune you will start training with me after the meeting. As for Flamingfeather Start up a hunting party. Ryuu yuo are a warrior but, I hope you will help Flamingfeather needs help." She stopped talking for a moment,"Alright dissmissed sorry for the interuption." she manged to say she hated intterupting. She walked down to Veriune, "Ready?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Flamingfeather nodded, happily that Ryuu had to help her. She walked over to him and pushed him. "You hear that you have to help me. So no funny business and no getting in my way." She was playing around but she made herself sound like she wasn't. She trotted away to hunt with Ryuu on the tail. She looked back some times to make sure he was still there. Sure enough he was.

Ryuu followed the she-wolf willingly. He heard a cry of a young deer and turned. He heard Flamingfeather stop too. They split up and circled the sound. To him it was a small kill but he knew the mother would be coming soon so if they got the mother they could also take the baby and might have enough for the pack. He sat and waited at one end, in view of the baby from behind. Which was good because his white colored fur would give him away. As he looked across the little clearing he saw a flash of Flamingfeather's fire colored pelt. He could tell she was trying to get out of the sun light.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Fern watched as Ryuu helped Flamingfeather she hopped down and decided to help her. Fern was in the bushes, the wolves could see her but not the prey."What are we doing?" she said growling a bit,"We don't want the fawn." she whispered [i]It has to have a chance I know this is survial but...[/i] she thought, "Whats the plan I wish it was as easy is taking the fawn!" she changed her mind the pack came fist always.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Flamingfeather looked at Fern. "Well knowing Ryuu, he'll go for the doe. I'm going for the buck. That way the fawn can grow up to be big and give use more food. So when the doe does come I'll have to stop Ryuu."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Good thinking she admitted her thoughts,"I didn't want it do die know anyhow." She felt weird from saying that.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Flamingfeather smiled, Yeah me too, but Ryuu sees anything as food. He had to if he wanted to live after he was kicked out of his pack. So he when for smaller prey no matter what the age was. Now I'll go tell him not to kill the fawn or doe. Will you stay here and watch for the buck?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

( mind if little Veri can join in? shy little bugger is lonely... )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 pm

(Its fine with me but you still might want to talk to Breyer.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

( she's not online though. and my muse is like, totally dead... so no big posts... )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 pm

(Then just jump in cuz its fine with me and you don't have to have a big post.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 pm

( little posts bothers me. but alright xD )

Veriune's pale, almost white eyes flickered as he backed hesitantly away from the perch where the alpha stood; he didn't know why, but he turned and bounded into the bushes, tail curled like he was scared of being in trouble or something. he hid in the brush a few minutes, his nerves slowly calmly, yet his ears pricked and his nostrils flared at a sudden sweet scent. almost dazedly, his eyelids drooped closed halfway, and he extended his head slightly, sniffing the air . a faint growl ran through him, and before he could convince himself otherwise, he rose to his paws and loped through the trees. fallen leaves crunched underfoot as he went, pace loping. he caught the scent of the last of the season: deer.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm

(Haha you just cant make up your mind can you?)

Ryuu watched the young wolf in the bushed. He knew he should be waiting for the deer to come but he wanted to see how this wolf, Veriune was his name; or so he thought, acted when hunting. So he watched him, also knowing he was kinda being a stalker, but he was a stalker to Flamingfeather so who cared.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

(go ahead Veri :3 sorry id din't reply for a while)
Fern spotted the young buck run out she waited a bit then ran out after the deer her claws gripping the ground as she ran her fur straight back showing the wind on her fur.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Flamingfeather saw it to and helped Fern.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Name: Phantom
Personality(may unfold): TBD
History: Unknown.
What Pack?:Ghost Wolves
Decription or pic:
Spoiler:
Postion: Leader

Name:Clay
Personality(may unfold): Unfold
History: Clay was born in a rogue family but when her mother died she was abandoned and found her way to the Ghost Wolves' territory as a pup.She grew up with Phantom.
What Pack?: Ghost Wolves
Decription or pic:
Spoiler:
Postion: Deputy

Name: Ivy
Personality(may unfold): Unfold
History: Grew up with the Deputy and Leader of Ghost Wolves as another abandoned pup. Gradually earned Med. Wolf position.
What Pack?: Ghost Wolves
Decription or pic:
Spoiler:
Postion: Med. Wolf
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:26 pm

( :3 I hadn't posted cuz I was giving you a chance to post as well, Breyer. )

the nervous yet young male silently crept forward, slinking through the undergrowth. his pale, almost white eyes seemed to be cautious as he gently rose his pace, breaking into a quick lope. he kept himself down-wind, careful to be unseen, unheard, and invisible. he shook his head slightly, nostrils flaring; he could scent the others nearby. ignoring their approaching scents, he slowly his lope and dropped to the ground, hiding amongst silver birch trees, pale eyes peering through the stalks at the slowly grazing elk. it was a massive bull, although it was a younger one; but it would do. slowly, he extended his forepaws, creeping through the undergrowth. he flinched as a deafened leaf crackled under one of his paws. the prey's head snapped up, those dark eyes wildly flickering around. after what felt like an eternity, and had only been drawn out seconds, he silently went on. lunging from what seemed like nowhere, the young, inexperienced brute made a lunge at the elk's head, jaws snapping. he narrowly missed receiving a bruising kick, and landed short. without hesitation, and simply flooding with building adrenaline, his jaws gaped open and he lunged again, getting into a close range distance before his jaws sank into the end of the elk's muzzle. his jaw's grip tightened as the bull threw it's head, lifting the youngster clean off his feet by a few feet. desperately, Veriune held on, yet his jaws loosened, weakening from gripping so long, and he was thrown a short distance away, where he landed and rolled to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**   :;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:;<< Red Rain>>;:**Part 1 The First Crystal**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next