RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:44 am

It occurred to me, just now, we could all help each other out, by posting our PokePlushies need leveling up!

So, if you have a PokePlushie, post here so we can all level up yours! If you don't have one, you can level us others out, or get your own at the site!

Also, if you have dragon eggs you need to keep alive, advertise here for them!

Check out my siggy! At level 50 my egg Skillet will hatch! Help me find out what he is!

SO POST HERE, HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND LEVEL UP!!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 am

The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! B3My Please click on the egg to let it live! it will die in 6.69 days. He's not named yet...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Click mine too! I don't want my dragons eggs to die either. :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 am

Please click my dragons!!

Black: 6.99 days
Dark Green: 6.99 days
Red: 6.99 days
Green: 6.99 days

I don't want them to die like the others did! 😢
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 am

SAVE MY FIRST EGG EVER IN MY SIGGY!! PLEEEAAASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!

I need:

The LEAST clicks.
The MOST Views.
More Views than Unique Views.
More Unique Views than Clicks.

(Thanks, cattails, for the advice.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 pm

omg ,Socky, whered the the other egg go?!
And how do we veiw them without clicking them? *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Alley: The red egg has been hidden because it got too many views in too little time. So it got a soft shell, which is not good. By hiding it in the fog I prevent it from being viewed, therefor helping it recover from the soft shell without trouble.

And maybe, this might just work, if you click on this link:
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/61880 to lower the number of clicks. I need a lot of views, and clicks are good, just not a number of clicks above any other number of views.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm

ok I'll check it.
Also I leveled up Skillet.It should have leveled him up 4 times, but it only brought him to level 15 :X
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

GAh! on noz....
ok so I veiwed the grey/black on eat the bottom of the list, added one veiw :)
went to light grren one, gave it another veiw,
But when I went to the dark green one, it said it's shell is soft!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Note-I hid the eggs in my siggy in the fog, because I was worried they might get too many views at once. At my scroll the dark green one didn't report a soft shell, but it and the grey one are in danger of being soft shelled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:03 pm

BRB!!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Ive got a Pokemon plush egg thingy! ^^'
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:52 pm

*Sniffles* MY EGG DIED! IT ONLY HAD A WEEK TO LIVE! 😢
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:59 pm

My egg died too.... But i stocked up on them again!

Look at siggy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!   The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate PokePlushies/Dragon Egg Thread!! Everyone come and look, even if you don't have a PokePlushie!
Page 1 of 1