RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 pm

(Well... make someone do something)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

)-puff- LIVE!(

Alexsei paced trying to decide what they should do with Zakku.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Zakku: Arrogant pup... I thought. "You know what Alexsei? I'm your grandfather for star's sake! And what do I get? Bristled fur and snarls? You wanna fight, pup? Go ahead! Let's fight! I'll show you who can win"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Alexsei's fur bristled as a wave of silver shot through it. "No! No more fighting!" He barked. "Look at what it's doing to us!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Zakku: "That's what I thought." I hissed. I looked to Sage. "I expect control for a while. I know what we must do." I looked into her blindness. "Give me temporary control, then your pup will be wise enough to be alpha."

Lidka: I liked Zakku's plan for demoting Alexsei for a while... I would be able to shine! I would be chosen by the stars instead! The pack will howl in welcome of the best alpha! They will know my name! They will worship my amazing skills! I'll guide them through battle! Never again will there be bloodshed! But we will win!

(do you think we could end now?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:58 pm

((That works for me. We just have to figure out what to do with Celestia and Uisce :U))

Gryon's silver eyes turned back to the gathering of wolves. They were his pack, and he would protect them, but he needed his independence. He needed a chance for his mind to settle.
And so, positioning himself within earshot of the leaders, Gryon rested his front on the ground, tucked his tail-tip over his nose, and let himself sleep some.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 pm

(I asked Vix, now we wait and make awesome posts lol)

Sage: I looked across my pack. i caught Gryon's eye. I knew he didn't want Zakku in charge. But something about Zakku's tone made me trust him. "Yes. You may rule. You're rein will end next spring... unless something bad happens."

Zakku: There was something strange about what she said "...unless something happens... What did that mean? Oh well. "Thank you, Sage. You won't regret your decision."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Locked at request. :)
-Vixen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30