RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

)Mkay. Can I have your chickensmoothie account? xD Since you obviously don't bother with it. Or better yet, can I have your pets? LOL(

Remi was a little wierded out by Laya's calling to save the pack, but at least she was older than Gun was when she ran away... "Laya, you promised Mom a long time ago that you wouldn't leave us until you were at least a strong, mature adult. You've heard Gun's story- she broke Mom and Dad's heart. She broke mine. You can't just tail-up and leave the family!" He added a hint of a whimper. Laya couldn't leave- she just couldn't!

Zabranjen's facade broke into a scowl. "I am not your scandalous otherworld servant, Danalli. Laya must not die until her blood joins Pond Dust!" He was now most likely visible and audible to the other wolves approaching the elder. "And I will not, by any means, kill the reincarnation of my own kin. That would be like killing my mother!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

As soon as Gryon heard the familiar voice, his head snapped upward. The intruder again! So he had reappeared. Maybe he was looking for a fight. Gryon's lips curled back, but he huffed with contempt. "So the intruder has half a heart, ha?" he taunted venomously, glancing at Fell out of one eye with a relaxed expression.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Zabranjen turned a chilled gaze to the fire wolf. "Stay out of this, pup." He barred his teeth and looked back at Danalli.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Gryon grinned, although for a moment he faltered as Fell glanced at him so coldly. "Who are you calling a pup?" he questioned, his tail beginning to wag. From the looks of it he was having fun riling up an enemy. Well, Fell was an intruder, and maybe if Gryon could get in a fight he'd kill the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Zabranjen closed his eyes and breathed out. "Thank the Moon that I can attempt to ignore such an insolent element." He said quietly and stretched his wings.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

(I would say yes but I forgot the password!)

Laya: "You don't understand Remi!"

Danalli: "You want my pack to thrive!?" I looked over. "We'll finish this later. Leave Zab- Fell!"

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Remi sighed. "No. I don't. So can you help me?"

Zabranjen thanked Danalli for the excuse and walked away across the bank, vaporizing to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

Whitefeather had watched the whole thing unfold in silence. Pain still throbbed in her chest, and though the fighting between Gryon and the one named Fell irritated her to no end, she didn't have the will to do anything. Something in her mind still bothered her, almost as if she was being possessed when she had killed Shadow Scar... the healer wolf had said he would live, but Whitefeather still didn't understand how it was possible. She had felt his warm blood on her tongue... How could he live after that? As Zabranjen walked away and vaporized, she had a blank look in her icy eyes. All she could say was, "That was strange."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am

Finally, the intruder was gone. Gryon gave a small growl of satisfaction, although he glanced strangely at Danalli. She had stammered a bit, but he hadn't caught what she had said. Oh, well. It probably wasn't important if she wasn't talking to the pack.

He turned to Jirachi. "We still finding Raziel?" he asked, flicking his ears as if skeptical about something.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 am

)Nice halloween-idea moai. ;) And veejay, as long as you have the working e-mail that you signed up with they can e-mail you the password. E-mail not working either?(

Jirachi shook her head in response to Whitefeather and looked at Gryon. "Yyep. Because I can see in your eyes that you just want to brawl with Fell. No no- don't say anything- let's go." The blonde female turned around with a secretly mischevious and immature grin as she padded back torwards the camp. "Time Talon!~' She called. Of all the wolves he should know more about the tales of demons.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

Gryon blinked, looking a bit confused. He opened his mouth to ask what was going on, but Jirachi said not to say anything, so he closed it again and followed silently. Maybe he should ask her to fight with him, just in case for some reason Fell wouldn't die if his heart was scorched to ash.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 pm

(Nope, not working, I'll mess with it later.)

Laya: "What do you mean help you?"

Time Talon: I heard my name be called, deposited the food, and padded over to Jirachi. "Yes?"

Danalli: I turned to my pack. "We have gathered here to night to sacrifice to the Angels. Everyone has deposited their food, yes?" I gazed over my pack, having small conversations of their own, but always attentive. "Good. Now we begin. The Stars have signed to me, that they will send down an Angel to guide us. And a demon."

Keapamy: My ears went back. Danalli never said there was a demon! She never said there wasn't going to be one either.... Why was Danalli sugarcoating everything!?

Danalli: I think I can still bend the water... I tried to lift the water with my tails ordering it where to go. It worked. My powers were stale. But worked. I brought the large streams of water through branches and tress, through my pack, and landed over the shoreline. All of it was guided by moon light and lightning bugs.

Zakku: "STOP!" I howled. "Don't follow Danalli's evil reign anymore! She was using you all as shields! All of the enemies you have fought in the past, all trying to get Danalli! You've all been fighting for her too long now!"

Sage: "Don't be stupid! Danalli is one of the few living elders! She founded Pond Dust!"

Zakku: "What! I founded Pond Dust! After my mate had Recluse and we raised her, we formed a pack with no name! Recluse grew and gathered recruits for the pack! She had Shadow Scar and Black Shadow, then she ran away, abandoning us to raise them! My mate died in the Winter, I was so sad I ran away, leaving the Pack to raise them. One of the Hunters in our Pack found a wolf-pup at a cave, Named her Danalli. Raised her.... wrong. He taught her the ways of the Fighter, not the Hunter like he was. She rose and killed The leader of the Pack, Ren. Ren was the best leader, the only one I could trust when I decided to run away, for my grand-children were too young.

Sage: "I'm not related to Recluse?" I asked quietly.

Zakku: "No..."

Danalli: "But... Who..." Too much at once... I need to end it... now. I ran. I strained my legs to carry me away. They burned and ached, but I didn't care. I was raised by Recluse! I was! But... I knew Zakku isn't my grand-father... Too much! I ran. I ran through the thorny barriers of the edge of the forest. "Living is too hard..." I mumbled. I saw a few wolves trying to follow me, the ones who believed Sage, the ones who thought I wasn't evil. But I was. The ones who believed Zakku had stayed back to watch the Angel and Demon. I ran, seeing the mountains, three of them pointed up towards the dark purple sky. The stars glittered, I knew that. But I couldn't see them, Star Pack had kicked me from their realms before I'm dead. I saw water. Ocean. Ocean and mountains. I knew my Pack would come here after the winter. I will let them find my body. I took a sharp turn into the rocky realms of the mountains, I lost the wolves chasing me. I found a cave, I crawled into it. I kept crawling. I swear I saw Angels sitting there, paws tucked in wings out. They slowly faded into dark, evil wolves, Paws spread for battle, teeth bared, bat-wings spread. "I'm home." I sat there, closed my eyes, felt fire creep over my skin and fur. I felt gashed form on my body, blood spilling. I didn't know what was killing me, but it was. I opened my eyes. Insanity. No demons, no gashes, no fire.
I ran further into the cave. A small Pond... but it was deep, and dust laid around. God! What have I become!? I dived into the Pond, I knew I could breathe in the water, but i refused to. I saw the dark depths get deeper, I saw a lip under water and went under it. So if I wanted to, I couldn't even float up, just sink. I felt my throat get caught on a rock. Call me a Sinner... call me a saint... Blankheart... I need you now. I felt the warm blood from my throat seep in around me. The water had turned a light red, then purple. My vision faded, my lungs felt heavy, but I refused to gasp for air. I never realized my life was so... dead... no mother, no father, only a pack. A Pack I raised. A Pack I loved. Daughter of Satan who loves her pack. Zakku was right, my pack was just a shield. A Shield I valued... a shield... I'm letting go of... A shield that will no longer save me from myself. They loved me... even though some knew of my secrets like Shadow Scar, I weakened him by turning him to Envy. I used my telepathy to contact him. Tell the others, Shadow Scar, I'm Satan myself... Never was your sister... but we are siblings... Blood or not. You helped me realize this. I love you, brother. My sight faded, the throb in my throat did too. I closed my eyes and let blackness envelop me. I felt the rasp of a tongue, and smelt the scent of Blankheart. He would love me from Heaven, and I would love him from Hell. I may be evil, but my children are not. Sage the Blind alpha will raise her son wrong, but not evil, he will be stubborn but Laya will turn him around....
With that, my life went to eternal hellfire.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Everything happened too fast for Gryon. He didn't want to believe Shadow Scar, but before he could protest, Danalli had run off. She wasn't here anymore, and he didn't have the energy to chase after her. He looked at Time Talon and Jirachi dumbly, then at Zakku. It was the dark wolf's fault, wasn't it? He had caused all of this trouble. If he hadn't been here, no wolf would have died or run off or anything, and maybe even Fell wouldn't be interested in Pond Dust. Gryon's white hackles raised, his ears flattening and his lips slowly curling back. It was Zakku's fault, but he wouldn't say that yet. It didn't appear as if anyone knew much of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Jirachi looked back at Gryon. "What...?"

Remi shrugged. "Fine. You can leave. You'll never be the same. I'll never know you. But you're telling them. Not me."

Alexsei looked scaredly from Zakku to Sage and his parents. "What is going on?!" He cried. "Make sense of your stories!" He stood shaking next to Lidka.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 am

Only a more confusing situation was shoved onto Whitefeather. When Zakku interrupted the ritual, everything fell to pieces. "But Danalli isn't--" the furry Arctic wolf tried to interrupt, but then the alpha fled, leaving the entire pack behind. Danalli's desperate countenance flashed in Whitefeather's mind. She had seemed so scared, and her eyes wide as if everything was coming out. As much as she wanted to run after Danalli, she was empathetic toward the alpha. Sometimes one's emotions would be far too much for them to handle, and they would just run... not away from their pack, necessarily, but just to get their feelings out. It didn't really worry Whitefeather when Danalli didn't come back in the next few minutes, but she was still anxious.

"Where do you think Danalli went?" she asked Jirachi and Gryon timidly, padding over to them. Quickly from the group, she shot a glance at Zakku. Did he free up the alpha position on purpose? Though she tried to prevent it, a low, almost inaudible growl escaped from her muzzle as she listened to the others.

Mika-Mei padded towards Ashra, who was standing over Shadow Scar's body. But Mika-Mei could feel it... the black-and-blue wolf was still alive. Somehow. The scarfed wolf raised her hot pink eyes to Ashra, and asked, "What happened here?" Her tone was surprisingly serious; apologetically, she glanced back to Dex. "Did you know Shadow Scar when he was alive?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Jirachi shrugged. "I have no idea. But- something's not right. I don't think she'll be coming back...." She turned around once and looked out in the elder's path. "Aaron, should we go after her?" Her head turned to one side.

Aaron nodded solemnly. "No. Let her go."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Dex: "Yes... I knew Shadow Scar, he was like a father to me, more than my father was." I put my nose to his flank.

Sage: I saw once more, my eyes scanned the clearing. Zakku killed her. My vision faded. "You killed Danalli with your stories...." My vision returned once more... and didn't vanish...

Zakku: "I saved you all... Don't you see? Sage, Danalli took away your sight because she didn't want you to see the evil in her... She's dead now.... Danalli's dead... the sinners aren't?" I was confused, deep inside I could tell they were still alive.

Sage: "You must die Zakku... you killed Danalli."

Shadow Scar: The first signs of life started to show as I sighed and blinked my eyes. Envy was gone. Shadow Scar is back. I staggered up, almost like Dex's touch revived me. I stood there, head down, dark blood still dripping from my throat, but not my blood. Envy's.

Ashra: "You... are here...." I stuttered. "My first meeting with you and not Envy." I had heard the telepathy between Danalli and her "brother".
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Mika-Mei was disappointed to not hear an answer from Ashra, but she was surprised when Shadow Scar's blue eyes opened and he began to stand up. "He's alive," she said in disbelief; she was about to shout it, but that would be rather awkward. "And Envy's gone..." The pink she-wolf glanced over to Dex. It was odd timing, for him to wake up just as Dex was there....

Whitefeather's ears flattened against her head at the sudden news. "She's... dead?" she breathed, her icy eyes wide. "Danalli is dead?" She glanced back and forth from Sage to Zakku and back, then her gaze settled on the latter. "Because of... you?" Her voice grew gradually more angry, and at the end of her speaking, she was growling entirely. "Why did you do this? Danalli was enough of a leader for us! But not for you, huh?" Suddenly she rounded on Zakku, snarling. "All for you, you went and killed her, not caring what we thought. I would have been okay if all of what you said was true, but you weren't!" Now she was staring straight into Zakku's eyes -- the worst of challenges in wolves' minds. "You selfish..." she said it with force, but she couldn't think of an insult. Still, even though she wasn't speaking, she held her ground with all of her fur fluffed up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Alexsei trotted over to Whitefeather and looked up at her as far as he could. "I don't remember your name right now, but we don't need any more fighting."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Whitefeather already voiced Gryon's suspicious. Indeed, it had been Zakku's fault that Danalli had gone away, and now Sage was saying that Danalli was dead. Zakku really needed to stop being such an idiot. Alexsei had said no more fighting, but the sun wolf was itching to get a bite at that intruder's throat. He didn't voice his opinions, and ignored Jirachi when she asked what was wrong, but beneath his lips his teeth were gritting.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 am

Zakku: I stared back into the white wolf's eyes, not bothered by her threat. "You don't understand! Danalli wasn't a bad leader, she housed and fed your pack, loved them too. Loved them as much as a demon can... but there are limits. I didn't kill her, the truth did. She couldn't stand it, and I couldn't sit and watch her as her thoughts became sins. I had to help her... to stop her. She did as she was supposed to, to help a pack thrive, to raise the young, to have pups of her own. And most of all, raise a pack that is guided by stars. All alphas must die. She being the oldest was bound to die of age anyway. But if I let her wait, insanity would have killed her slowly, my way- painless... or at least physically. I feel awful for letting her know, to have her heart and mind torn to pieces... but trust me, it was better than seeing her live in her den, thriving on blood-stained thoughts and hopes. Just believe me... please." I spoke softly.

???: "Zakku is right. Danalli was loved by all but hated by the stars." I shimmered through the trees, casting my light and stars across the wolves scared and angry faces. They knew not of me, but I knew all of them. My black fur shone silver in starlight, sparkling like glitter through my pelt. All of my body was nearly transparent, except my eyes, the brightest lime green anyone would ever see. My appearance, a demon. My soul, an angel. "I am here to guide you."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

Zabranjen appeared in a fighting stance in front of the ghost. "Look at you! Your soul is already sold to the Abyss. You are hardly seen! Such a fading form is not fit to lead." He growled deeply at her like the earthquake she would fall into. His orange markings raged against his pelt, desiring to engulf the iridescent green.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 pm

???: "Unlike you, I'm dead. I belong to Star Dust. I joined Star Dust long ago, after Recluse's birth but before Danalli's. The Leader of the Stars wanted to keep Danalli to the Stars, but Satan wanted her as well. If she went to the Stars, she could've saved the world. If She went to Hell, she could've killed us all. We managed to get Danalli when she was born, we visited her mother's dreams and explained. She let us have her. We wrapped Danalli in good health and warmth. We brought her to Pond Dust for Recluse to find. She found her and raised her, then Recluse vanished, leaving Danalli to be raised by Slate, a Hunter who raised Danalli as a fighter, as Zakku said, she grew and killed Wren, the alpha. Turns out Slate had been sent by Satan to get Danalli. A demon in wolf's fur."

Zakku: I had heard her speak, but paid attention to the wolf, not her words. "Samurai..." I mumbled.. My mate... Recluse's mother! "Samurai!" Before this very moment, I was an atheist, but seeing Samurai in flesh and stars renewed my faith in God.

Samurai's Spirit: "Zakku." I nodded, showing no feeling for him. I turned back to the others.

Zakku: "Samurai... it's me. You're mate!"

Samurai's Spirit: "I know."

Zakku: "Then why are you not happy to see me?"

Samurai's Spirit: "Zakku, to cross over into Star Dust, you can't be in love with a mortal. If I still loved you, I'd be prowling the forests until you died."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

"Exactly." Zabranjen growled. "Go! This new land has been claimed by immortals already!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 am

Samurai's Spirit: "You're stupid as always Zabranjen! Why can't you just shut up and crawl back to your mommy and daddy!?"

Laya: "I'll walk with you back home... then I'll say my goodbyes and head to pond dust's camp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next