RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Uisce wasn't aware of the situation with the hunters. He didn't know too much of the seven sins, apart from the fact that they were dangerous, so he thought it best to stay with the pack. Feeling a bit exposed on this side of the grass, he quickly found himself padding towards Sage and Whitefeather. Right now he felt that it would be better to move with a group than it was to move alone. To tell the truth, he was quite scared of these sins, and he didn't want anything to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Sage: "I'm not that old myself but I know about my pack. A long time ago my pack lived in peace by a waterfall in the East. They faced villains and demons such as Sierra Mist and the Skell Pack. They had to go defeat the Fire Wolf so they took a great journey to the west that took many many months. The reached an island that they sheltered on. Then I was born. I opened up a passage of ice. We journeyed across it and my mate, Aaron and I fell through the ice. My mother, Fleur saved us and was killed. We reached the Fire Wolf and we defeated him. His spirit dispersed into 7 deadly Sinners that will try to kill us. That's why we were suspicious when we took you into the pack. The Sinners disguise themselves as normal wolves."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Dex: "What kind of question is that! Ever since I lost Dazzel I really don't care! I love my pack... my home... but I still won't risk getting possessed and killing them all! I don't wanna be Envy!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes as Dex's voice drifted away in a direction.He and Cicero had headed through the north torward the deer.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 am

((Cannot read white on light skin. D:))

Whitefeather's ears twitched with curiosity; that sounded pretty creepy to her. "So why are they the seven sins, and not something physical?" Then again, perhaps it was too abstract of a question. "Never mind." Her blue eyes drifted down as she thought, about random things that probably didn't matter. Nobody probably knew what they looked like... so it was useless to ask. The white wolf shook her head, dismissing the topic, and glanced up at the sky. It was still delightfully clear, but the hunting patrol was still out. "Maybe we should go back and give the patrol more room..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Dex: I snorted as I followed them.

Sage: "Yeah, that would be right. Plus Recluse has confined me to stay in the nursery. If she found out I left I would be in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Uisce made himself a bit closer to Sage and Whitefeather. They were muttering about the seven sins, but the dark blue wolf couldn't hear exactly what it was. It was definitely benificial to travel in a group, though - just in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Dex: "Uisce, smell any prey?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

((Back from Florida! *dances*))

Whitefeather's ears twitched with amusement, and she smiled as she turned around and began to make her way back to camp. The smile faded, however, as she began to think. The "Sinners" that Sage was talking about... wolves embodying the seven sins who were after Pond Dust. She was oddly alert, and raised her head as she heard paw steps. It was just some small squirrel or something that she didn't bother looking for after regaining her composure. The white wolf fluttered her wings a little, and trotted the rest of the way to camp. Her entrance was sudden, but she slowed to a stop as she reached the back of the camp, and sat down. She looked around with icy blue eyes, but then began flapping her wings gently to get the worst of the dust off of them.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am

Sage: "I sense your worry about the sinners."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 am

Whitefeather hesitated; Sage was a keen one. As the alpha followed her, Whitefeather looked up, but then turned her head away, and the black mark on the side of her face could be seen. "Yes," she replied simply. She was still a young wolf, and probably more easily scared about it than anyone else. "I'll do my best not to worry about it." A shallow sigh escaped her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Sage: "It's fine. You are not the only one who is scared." I laughed. "Gun, who is our newest Fighter is a nervous wreck. She's worried about her parents and siblings who are loners who live across the sea." I caught a glimpse of Whitefeather but it was gone quickly. "Hm, You're wings are quite large. I caught a glimpse of you just now."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Whitefeather wasn't really sure how to respond to this comment. She was somewhat amused at Sage's remark about Gun, but she was a little confused about the notion about her wings. Her ears tilted, and she said a little hesitantly, and with a bit of a questioning tone, "Thanks. I don't really fly much..." She flapped them a little, exercising them. Maybe she could get out into the air for a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Uisce brought himself to a comfortable distance from the alpha and Whitefeather. In response to Sage, he raised his nose a little. "Not yet. There's a little prey-skirmish somewhere farther along, I think, but that must be the hunting patrol."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Sage: "Go fly. I've been meaning to visit Recluse."

Dex: I sighed. "Not a good hunting day, eh Uisce?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Whitefeather nodded, dipping her head a little lower than she just had, and stood up, turning away from Sage so that she could get some liftoff without hitting the other wolf. She spread her wings slightly, and ducked down. Suddenly she started running at a high speed, and quickly unfolded her wings fully. As she pumped them downward, she was pushed up into the air, and was now free of the earth. This was great exercise! She'd almost rather do this than hunt.

The white wolf's fluffy tail was held out straight behind her as she rose over the trees, above the hunting patrol. She tried to make as little noise as possible, so she didn't alert whatever prey that the patrol had found. It was awesome to feel the wind through her fur! She couldn't remember last time she had been laid-back enough to soar like this. The worries of the Sinner-type wolves dropped away as she flew.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Sage: I padded away from the spot i was standing in and padded into Recluse's den. "Recluse..............."

????: I flew through the air at great speeds. I was the only one in the air here! Or so I thought. "Oof!" I collided with a large white she wolf. "Ow! Watch where You're going!"

(That was to Whitefeather)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 pm

((This should be fun. I wonder who ran into her...))

Whitefeather tumbled to the side as someone bashed into her, and she nearly lost her balance if she hadn't powerfully flapped her wings and spread them to right herself. Her back paws collided with the leaves of a tree below her, which gave her balance but also made a noise that might scare away the prey that the hunting patrol was pursuing. When Whitefeather noticed this, her pelt burned with guilt, and she averted her gaze for a moment before looking up when someone spoke. She growled and replied. "I was watching!" After her anger burned itself away, she apologized softly, lowering her gaze. But then she looked back up at the wolf who had bumped into her. "Who are you?" She tried to sound friendly rather than assertive.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

((NEW CHARACTER FTW!)

Zakku: "I'm Zakku. Since when were there other wolves in this forest? I thought I was the only one! And you act like you have grand wings!?" I snorted, seeing I was at least twice her size, making my wingspan about 10 feet. "I'm from the West. You're from the East, I can tell. You smell like your pack. And your pack smells like nothing but rolling hills!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

((If Whitefeather is five feet long -- even four feet at the smallest -- , I think the wingspan should be more than just five feet... otherwise she wouldn't be able to achieve lift.))

Whitefeather would try her best not to start a fight. It was totally unlike her to hold her temper. Hopefully she could do it this time, since apparently this one was just trying to bully her. "I'm Whitefeather. And my pack has lived in this forest since before I was born." Her eyes were narrowed, but she tried to keep the growl out of her voice (with minimal success). Sensing that he was trying to intimidate her, she spread out her wings to their full span and flapped them a few times to stay in the air. "If you want me to bring you to my pack, I can."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:20 pm

(I said his body was 2X bigger, but his wingspan is 10 ft.)

Zakku: "Happily." His face darkened as he flew after the white wolf. Soon they reached the camp.

Sage: I had just given birth to my pups. They were absolutely beautiful. Four. Three females and a male. The male was our new alpha. I named one female Lidka, and the other Ashra. I left the male and the last female for Aaron to name. I left my sleeping pups to go sit outside. Then I saw Whitefeather return with a stranger. "Whitefeather! What in Satan's name is going on here!? Why did you bring a stranger into our pack! And why does he where our sacred cymbal of the pentagram!? He could be a sinner? A demon in wolf's clothing he is!" I stood up and snarled. Then I realized I saw the two wolves fly in. But at that moment the vision vanished.

Zakku: "I take it that you are the alpha. Greetings Sage. I have heard about you from other loners. I would say that Star Dust guided you here, I know you believe in that stuff. But I. I am an Atheist. And I only wear the pentagram to show the five elements! Spirit, Water, Earth, Fire, and Wind! Why wouldn't I? I even have a mark of it on my eye. Oh. You're blind. I see. A sinner? Why yes I am a sinner! In fact everyone is! But one of the Sinners, no no. I'm coming to warn you, don't go too far out west! There are demons there! Probably the Sinners!"

(BLANKFEATHER SHALL BE TEH NEW ALPHAAAAAA!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:21 pm

((What exactly does Zakku look like?))

Whitefeather's ears flattened, and she lowered her head shamefully as she tried to think of a justification to her actions. After a moment of listening, and even more guilt, she looked up and began trying to explain to Sage in the most respectful way possible. More practice of not losing her temper. She didn't like this practice. The white wolf stepped forward with her black paw as she spoke. "Sage, he was trying to intimidate me and making remarks about our pack!" She paused for a moment, thinking again, and offered, "If you think it would be best, I could watch him for tonight." She tried to be indirect, but it wasn't exactly her forte.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

((I just imagine him as Zaku as a wolf, and I guess this pentagram thing woul be the japanese character for death. Oh, and I imagine he wears the leopard scarf.))

Uisce raised his head from his nap, and at the sight of a stranger he immediately jumped to his paws. He didn't think to snarl, but he didn't want to set a hostile example. Then again, he wouldn't wait until the stranger infiltrated to defend his pack. Just don't try anything, he imagined himself telling the stranger, but didn't actually say anything out loud. He didn't take his eyes off Zakku. If he did, who knows what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

)Whaaat? SOmething about me and Alpha and what? XD sorry school is overwhelming so close to the end.(

Aaron returned from hunting with a komodo dragon hanging limp from his mouth. He spotted a new wolf as his sight returned close to Sage, and he dropped the lizard. The alpha had seen Sage freaking out about his -the rouge was apparently male- markings. Aaron bristled intensely and approached from behind Sage. "And of whose concern is such news of the West? It would be at least a month's journey back."

Cicero picked up the lizard mechanically and dragged it to the kill pile, watching the newcomer out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

(CHU ARE THE MALE PUP BLANX. AND THE MALE IS ALPHAZZZZZ! YOU HAVE HEARD THE LAW!)

sage (to whitefeather: "Good. But he will not stay in Camp. Keep him on the outside of the oak trees, you know, where they turn to pine! You will stay there with him and you will not allow him to leave."

Zakku: I watched the wolf named Uisce watching me. "You are the alpha male. And The West is endangering your pack."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next