RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya! Call Me Rosey!

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
♥Rosey♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 am

Hi! I'm Rosey and I'm completely new to this place, so any tips or comments would be a huge help. Also RP suggestions would be greatly appreciated, they all look too cool to choose on my own! I'd love to just have a chat too. Big Smile

General Info About Me
Lets see...
Overall Attitude: Um... Random?
Favourite School Subject: English and History
Favourite Pass-time: RPing! And writing.
Writing Style: Non-Fiction Novels(haven't had the patience to finish one yet...), but mainly fiction novels and short stories, generally scary ones.
Other: I love me a good quote Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by ♥Rosey♥ on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

Hello, Rosey! Glad to see you're having fun already. General tips... well, really anything, just role-play like you're writing a book -- don't use chatspeak or whatever, but I'm sure you already knew that ;D As for RP suggestions... Anything that's been posted on in the past two weeks or so should be fine. Anything else, and they probably won't have any interest in them...

The site is just getting out of an inactivity stretch, so there are only a few RPs right now, but I would recommend maybe The Chronicles of Darkness: Undying Sin in Magical Canine Packs or The Xavier Institution in Other RPs. This place is pretty self-explanatory, and you can ask any of the mods or admins if you need help with anything else :3

(Oh, and if you like history and writing, you should check out National History Day. I think if you Google it you might come up with something, but I'm doing it because it's an assignment from my history teacher...)
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 am

Thank you Lan Fan, I really appreciate all that valuable info. I'm used to RPing, so I think I'll adjust perfectly well to this place. I can already tell I'll gain many friends and find some great new RPs.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 am

hi rosey i hope you have a great time im Breyercrazy52 i cant wait to see what rps you like and dislike i hope you like big cats i made gloden plains reserve Excited
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 am

Hi Rosy!
Holy cow, It's like a spree of new members. :3
I'm Vixen. Feel free to call me Vix.
I'm the new Mod-In-Training here. You can come to me or our trusty dmins, Bex and Blank for questions or problems.
Hopefully you enjoy it here. We're all super nice. :D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 am

Well, most of us are nice. xD

I'm kidding.

WELCOME TO RPC!

See? You get a rainbow welcome. XD
-highfives- You officially could be my twin, if that role wasn't already filled. xD

You write non-fiction? Dang... I don't know if I could do non-fiction. I think I'd shoot myself before I collected enough facts. xD I do write fiction though. And there's a huge story section, so maybe you can hone your fiction skills there. Trust me, all of us on here are suckers for a good story.
I LEAVE YOU WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES:
'Never believe the bad guy is dead until you see a body,' Simon said, 'That just leads to unhappiness and surprise ambushes.'

=D Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks all of you. I write fiction too, non-fiction is only if I can be bothered to read all those websites and books.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello! :3

I'm Blanks, Blanx, Blanket, Blanxie, Blankfeather, or Admin Blanx.

~Welcome to my Roleplay Wonderland~ ^3^' Well, My co-owned wonderland.

ANYWAY! Yus, welcome again, and feel free to contact Bexxy, Vixen, or mah wonderous self if you have any questions. There are links to helpful things in both of our admin-powered signatures, mine and Rebecca's. Have fun! Oh and please do join some wolf RP's. ;3

QUOTE: 'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.'
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks Blanx, and great quote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Call Me Rosey!   Hiya!  Call Me Rosey! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya! Call Me Rosey!
Page 1 of 1