RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Ideas?

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Lan Fan
kieran c:
7 posters

Which roleplay would you join?
Pretty Little Liars Concept
Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_lcap6%Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Tron Concept
Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_lcap25%Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Spy Academy
Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_lcap38%Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
ALL THREE, BABY!
Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_lcap13%Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
None.. They all suck. :<
Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_lcap18%Roleplay Ideas? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 am

I'm bored.

We need new roleplays. I have a couple ideas.. Kind of.

I'm thinking of a Pretty Little Liars-based roleplay.

You don't have to have watched the show to be able to roleplay it or anything, all I'm saying is it'd be the concept of it.

The actual idea (really rough) is that there's a girl who's feeling ignored at school, and kind of is. You're typical nerdy girl, shunned by the popular kids. She fakes her death over the summer, and targets different people in the school to get her revenge on. All the times that nobody thinks she's been listening, she has. She knows secrets that people would kill to know.. Or to keep a secret. Basically, it's up to the kids who're being tormented by this supposedly dead girl to figure out what's going on.

I was also thinking something along the lines of Tron. Again, just the concept. Digital world, maybe a handful of kids gets stuck in the digital world and has to find some way to get out while helping the digital world, who could be in a state of turmoil and chaos due to a tyrannical leader.

Another idea would be spy-based. Basically it's an academy for young spies, and a handful of them gets picked to do be pretend double agents for the "bad guys". The bad guys, however, think that the agents are being double agents for them. Lots of things we could do with that..

Yeah.

What'cha think? Pretty Little Liars-Based, Tron-Based, or Spies? Or all three? I wouldn't mind making three roleplays, as long as I knew people would join and it wouldn't die in two weeks.

-- Branch

Last edited by Branch on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am

Well, I don't dislike ALL THREE Of them, but at the same time, none are ones I would immediately leap at. I fell asleep while watching some of Tron, so I don't completely know the plot and I would probably be lost in a role-play. I have no idea what Pretty Little Liars is, so that's out of the question. That leaves the spy academy. The plot sounds really interesting, but I don't role-play humans often so it might take a moment for me to catch on.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah. I'ma wait to see what other people think. I don't roleplay animals so well anymore, just humans, so. xP
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 pm

I had a nerd heart-attack when I saw the Pretty Little Liars one. =D
In all truth, I've never seen Tron, but the concept sounds pretty straightforward, so I'd end up joining it anyways.

Oh, and to the people that told her that her ideas sucked, if you truly meant it, then I'll be on the lookout for YOUR new role-play ideas. Thanks, children.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Two people are dying tomorrow. Or today. D:<
No one votes Branchie's idea's bad. Or I'll slap them.

I LOVE ALL THREE.
So I voted the all three choice. :3
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 pm

SPY ACADEMY ALL THE WAY Branchie!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 am

People probably just vote down all of your ideas because they don't know what any of them are, or they wouldn't join any of them. They're probably not against you; it's probably good to have a neutral option on the poll in this case.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 am

I can't edit the poll options. I tried yesterday, because I was going to give a netrual option, but you know. I just kind of wish people would comment saying why they voted the way they did. And if they don't know what it is, they could just not vote. Just the people that are interested could vote. I 'unno. :P

Pretty Little Liars: 1
Tron: 3
Spy Academy: 4
All THREE~: 2
None: 2

So far spy academy is in the lead. C:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:54 am

I VOTED FOR...
Tron (never seen it, but it sounds epic, plus Daf Punk made the soundtrack. So it must be epic. XD)

and
SPY ACADEMY.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Spy academy is in the lead, followed by the Tron concept. I'ma wait a day or two more to see if anyone else votes. C:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 am

MM'KAY.
SO SPY ACADEMY WON.
WITH TRON IN CLOSE SECOND.
XD
If you could PM me or comment me if you want to be in the roleplay I'd appreciate it, so I know who's joining~
Back to top Go down
Azura
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Azura

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 am

So spy academy it is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsreborn.spruz.com
Sponsored content

Roleplay Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas?   Roleplay Ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Ideas?
Page 1 of 1