RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 pm

)Waiting for Moai to post...(
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Name- Arcticfur
Gender- female
Description (may be picture if it's not copyrighted)- light cream wolf with a brown slit on nose,tail tip and two brown paws, and light ice blue eyes.
Personality- Quiet but super playful, she alway feels out of place. She can be short tempered on bad days but is norrmally patient. She cares for her packmates but doesn't care for outsiders.
Power- She can go into others minds and see what they see or show them what she sees/what she saw in someone elses mind.
Other (you can say here if your character is a pup, or if your ambition is to be alpha male)- pup

Last edited by Splash on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 pm

((Moai's character is currently sleeping. Oh, well.

Arcticfur, accepted, though a little more description on the personality would be good. Does she have a short temper, or is she patient? Is she careful and thoughtful of others, or does she tend to be self-centered?))

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm

((oh, sorry about that. Am is asleep in the back of the cave right now. Should I wake him up? *holds up alarm clock set to "Rainy Day, No Thank You"*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 am

)Very funny. I must have skipped over that post, oh well. Bean's turn then!(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 am

((If you're getting bored, we can all wake up now.))

Finally, the last of the storm was disappearing, and sunlight on her face woke Swallowtail. She opened her sapphire eyes hesitantly. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep. The blue-and-white wolf stood up, stretching out her long and thick tail and hopefully not hurting anyone in the process. The alpha, as she was probably considered, padded toward the entrance of the cave and stood in it. "We're moving out now, everyone," she called, with a glance toward Storm. If Storm did anything as little as behave, then she could stay, Swallowtail decided.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 am

Am opened his left eye at the sound of Swallowtail's voice, glancing towards the outside of the cave. He lifted his tail from his nose, giving himself a better scope. Fluffy clouds dotted the horizon, and only a few wispy ones were in the near vicinity. It looked like the atmosphere had used up all its moisture in the downpour. Fortunately - Am had somehow stayed relatively dry.

Then he remembered that it was time to move. He rose to his paws, hind legs moving up first, and then his singular forepaw. He used his right foreleg for balance as he stood, but then resumed the fairly inconspicuous position of standing. Padding with his somewhat comical-looking gait to the entrance of the cave, he glanced at Swallowtail. She would lead the way for now, since she apparently had authority over the others - including him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Lily rose from her spot in the cave, blinking wearliy, "Wha-?" she asked, sleep fogging her mind. She saw Am rise, along with Swallowtail, and stood up, shaking the sleep from her mind. She yawned, and said, "Is Storm coming?"

Storm blinnked at the question, did the purple wolf actually care if she was coming, or was it just her curiosity about prey amounts? The huntress, eyed her warily, then eyed the male wolf that appeared to be missing a foot, a low sound of thunder rumbled, but it was only because the wolf had scared her momentarily. Storm looked around guiltily, she hadn't meant to after all, she tucked in her cloudy black wings tightily, and looked around once more before following the blue alpha.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Luciano stood up from his position, recovering from the half-sitting-asleep posture he had been in. "The storm let up fast- at least some of the animals will be out by that riverbed." He interjected, following close to the back of the group for space.

Solace flapped singally in midair once, and started a divebomb for a large bird of prey on the ground, with his large, almost overspanned wings tucked in, he angled to the side to gain more speed. Almost there....
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Swallowtail looked back at Luciano. "Good idea," she told him, then repeated his idea. "We're going to the riverbed." With that, she looked back and gave a flick of her tail, beginning to make her way toward the riverbed. It couldn't be too far; right now, their path was parallel to it, and it had been for the entire time, so all they had to do was turn toward it, and they would get close quickly.

As they approached, Swallowtail noticed that there was a trickle of water in the riverbed. But even after that long storm, there wasn't any more, so she doubted that the river would come back. Still, the ground was turned into mud, and there would be something that was outside. Her ears flicked; she knew that rabbits and birds and squirrels used to live here, but they would have to be extremely lucky to find a deer. She quickly looked toward the others, wondering if they heard or scented anything.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Am nodded inwardly to himself, but not physically. He had already acknowledged that he was taking orders - if they could be called orders - from Swallowtail, and he didn't want to overdo it too much. He silently loped after Swallowtail, towards the direction in which the river lay, if his memory wasn't failing him by now. Come to think of it, he was getting a bit thirsty; he hadn't had a source of decent drinking water for about a day now. Hopefully some juicy meat would take care of that problem. Then again, there was no meat around here.

As they approached the riverbed, Am kicked at the mud with his remaining forepaw in frustration. The loose pack would have to go to some other territory if they were going to get even remotely close to living.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:04 pm

{Thanks and i added more to her personality.}

Arcticfur looked up from where she had fallin' asleep in the rain. She was small for her age and now wet. She stood up and tryed to shake the mud off of her fur. She was to tired to walk anywhere so she layed back down and put her head on her paws. Arcticfur sighed and sniffed the air for a rabbit or something that would help her - like water. She couldn't smell anything but mud. She sighed again and closed her eyes. She was stuck in the middle of nowhere and was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Luciano dug into the mud disapprovignly, but nothing came up. "So much for that idea.' He huffed, walking up the riverbed a few leagues to see if any animals were up there.

Solace dropped the falcon in the pile at his feet. There were only three other birds, but they were smaller and less muscular. He sighed and bunched the pile up to make it look taller. The toxin-green wolf scented the air over the rain, and Luciano's scent came rolling across. Solace smirked and sat back down close to the pile.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Swallowtail's nose twitched as she caught the faint scent of rabbit. She turned around, seeing Luciano run off. Her ears twitched with slight annoyance, but at least rabbits were small enough so that a wolf like she could catch them alone. She flicked her ears toward the rest of the pack as a signal, and began to follow the trail. Somehow, it was in the direction that Luciano had continued, so she followed his trail but also kept her focus on the rabbit.

It was understandable, though, that he hadn't scented it before, because the rabbit's trail was faint, and at one point, it forked off from Luciano's scent trail. Swallowtail continued along the trail, feeling the ground get slightly less marshy. She could smell the faint scent of grass; though it might have been long dead by now, there might be a rabbit there.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Arcticfur could hear soft paw-steps on the muddy ground. She jumped to her feet and looked around. She got low, showed her teeth and growled,"Whose there?" The fur on the back of her neck started to rise but she stood her ground. "I'm dead,"she whispered to herself. Smelling the air she smelt wolves and water but she stayed tense and alart. If there are other wolves out here I hope their nice and won't kill me,she thought still looking around. She didn't know what to do and she was scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

Swallowtail's ears pricked as she heard a call. "Who's there?" She looked toward the source, though she could only faintly smell the one who had spoken, through the rain. "I'm trying to hunt," she replied, wondering if that was the right thing to say, and continued along the trail of rabbit. It was getting closer now... She stopped as she noticed a light brown body against the darker mud. Without stopping, she picked up her pace and leaped upon it. However, it managed to run before she could get to it, so she picked herself up and pursued it with excitement in her eyes. Finally, she drew closer, and lunged right for its neck. With a quick bite, she killed it and began to head back toward the pack, but also back toward the wolf that had called to her...
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Arcticfur heard someone answer her question. She walked forward a little bit and stopped. She scanned the area for the one that said she was hunting. After not seeing any one she walked some more still alert. Should I go to the sound of the wolf or should I go back to hiding,She thought as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

)Sorry I've been gone, had a buttload of HW for the weekend.(

Luciano cantered up and sidetackled Solace over the small kill pile. It took him a little to find his puphood half-brother but he finally did and made it a point to make him join the pack. 'Solace, you rotten wolf! Where have you been?" He said only half-annoyedly, becasue this was fun.

Solace huffed as Luciano toppled him, but smirked. "Hunting, unlike Mr. I'm-gonna-be-gone-for-a-whole-afternoon-liar here!" He writhed free and butted him with his head, square in the chest. It was a habit that came with having horns.

Luciano laughed sheepishly. 'Oh, come on, It's not my fault I passed out and joined a pack for us." He barked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Lily heard Swallowtail ask who was there, and immidiatly went defensive, her hackles raised, and she let out a low growl. Standing defensively by her blue alpha, she peered around, trying to scent another wolf.

Storm watched one male wolf tackle another, only the one being tackled had, wings? Storm shook her head, she hadn't known that any other wolf had wings, and growled in surprise. She caustiously padded up, she wanted to ask his name, but knew it wasn't her place to, a distant thunder rumbled through the sky as Storm watched teh two with bright yellow, wary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Arcticfur walked a little slower smelling more wolves. She lowered her head like she was in trouble and started to crawl a little more. "I'm no harm to you I'm just a pup. Please don't hurt me,"she whispered to scared to speek up. She looked up some and saw two wolves, one blue one and one purple one.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm

((Yes, Splash, red wolves are awesome :D They're not as big as gray wolves but they're cuter :3 [bigger ears~]))

Swallowtail nodded, reluctant. Normally, wolves would kill lone pups that they found on their territory, and in this case that was true because they had no queens who could take care of the pups. In addition, they were traveling right now, and it was probably not possible to carry the pup with them. Swallowtail sighed, wondering how to solve this problem. She reluctantly turned away, nodded to Lily, and began to head back toward the pack.

((Arcticfur can follow Swallowtail because of the rabbit she's carrying or something...))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Lily regarded the pup as no threat, and at a nod from Swallowtail, she almost turned to head back. Then on a second thought, the shewolf picked the pup up by the scruff, and carried her with them. It went against all her morals to leave a poor pup all alone in the woods, regardless if they could take care of it or not. This pup desrerved a right to live as well.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Arcticfur was picked up by the purple wolf. She stayed still and watched where they were going. After a while she spoke,"I-i-i'm Arcticfur. Who are you?" She looked up at the wolf then glanced over at the blue wolf.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Lily tried to look down at the pup, but couldn't see past her muzzle. She also couldn't say anything through her fur, she she grew a purple lily beside them, her trademark answer whenever questioned for her name.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Arcticfur saw the lily and smiled. "Oh that was cool. So your name is Lily?" She smiled and went limp again. She watched the ground under her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next