RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Lily was surprised the pup made the connection, but she gave a grunt that she hoped th epup took as a yes.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

"Okay then. Nice to meet u Lily." She smiled stayed still, knowing she shouldn't move so much. She closed her eyes and thought of why this wolf,Lily picked her up.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am

((I'm using a much wider computer now than I was before, so posts look a lot shorter. I won't be reinforcing the one-liner policy as much, since on this computer everything looks like a one-liner, but I do appreciate effort in posts.))

Swallowtail was about to reach the den when she looked back at Lily to make sure she was following. The blue wolf had heard talking, but wasn't sure of what it was. Now that she looked back, though, she noticed that Lily had been carrying the pup the entire way. With an exasperated sigh, Swallowtail stopped at the cave entrance and turned around, dropping the rabbit at her paws just long enough to talk.

"So you're Arcticfur, right?" she asked the pup. Her eyes showed an emotion that was half concern and half frustration. "We'll be traveling a lot, since my pack and I are looking for a new territory to replace this barren one--" a listener could hear a slight growl in her voice, though the growl wasn't directed at the pup-- "so I only hope that you can survive."

Her ears angled forward for a moment, then she turned to the inside of the cave. Apparently, they were the first ones back. The alpha decisively moved toward the inside of the den, and put the fresh-kill to one side as she looked at Lily and Arcticfur. "You two can share that. I'm going out to find everyone else." With that, she headed back out, on the scent trail of her packmates. She could smell Am's trail, apparently independent and heading straight for the riverbed; Luciano's trail, which was fading because Swallowtail had been following his scent in the first place; and finally, Storm's trail. However, as she followed the latter, the scent began to mix, and Storm began to merge just into sight.

"What's going on?" Swallowtail asked as she approached Storm and the other wolves, one of which was Luciano. Surprise flickered in Swallowtail's eyes as she looked at the three.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 am

Am finally reached the dry riverbed, where he had been standing about a day before. He wasn't about to leave the pack, but he wanted some more alone time, away from the others. Not used to having a family, he preferred to have some time to himself rather than hang out with a lot of unknown wolves. He trusted Swallowtail, but it was his nature to be solitary. For now, he wanted to analyze the territory for a while longer. It would be an advantage had the off-chance event of enemies attacking occurred.

He tilted his nose to the wind. Wolf scents were wafting from quite a while away, and he might have smelled Swallowtail and a couple of others, although he wasn't sure. Am stood on "his" hillside, scanning the ruthless land below. The pack would have to find a place to live - and fast. Wolves couldn't live here. Nothing could.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 am

Arcticfur looked up when the blue wolf spoke to her. "Um yes." Arcticfur listened to the wolf and nodded. She tried to looked up at Lily. "You can put me down now," she said smiling. Once Lily put her down she looked around the cave. She walked around it and smelt every corner. She liked exploring but this was different. She was in the den of other wolves and quite trust any of them yet. She was sure they would try to hurt her. She laided down by the side of the cave wall. Putting her head on her paws she watched Lily then glanced at the blue wolf that ran back off. She sighed and looked back at Lily. "Why did you save me?" Now looking at the cave floor with her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 am

Lily regarded the pup caustiously, "Because you would have died if we had left you," she answered finally. Lily sighed, wondering if it had been worth it, Swallowtail seemed annoyed, but Lily stood by her actions. She would take this pup under her (figurative) wing. She padded over to the kill that Swallowtail had left for the two to share, and bit into it, enjoying the taste of the meat as it nourished her. Then she stood up, and padded to the front of teh den, to wait for the others, but yet still in position to see Arcticfur by the kill. Lily wasn't eating anymore of it, seh promised herself, until the pup had her fill.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 am

Arcticfur watched Lily a little long then crawled over to the kill. She picked it up and took it over to the purple wolf with her head almost looking at the top of the cave so that she wouldn't trip over it but still almost did. She put it down by Lily's paw and stepped back a few steps then laid back down. Her ears were down so that it looked like she was in trouble but she knew her place here already. She knew she was the youngest and wasn't going to be of any help. She looked out of the cave for the blue wolf or any other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 am

Luciano was having too much fun with Solace to notice Storm or Swallowtail as they approached.

Solace's ears whipped around at the bark, but then tackled the other male anyway. It could wait.

Luciano growled at the toxin green wolf as a sign that it wasn't funny anymore, and regained his composure. Great, Solace's first introduction to Swallowtail and they both look like adolescents. 'Greetings, Swallowtail. I- guess I didn't notice you. This, is, Solace." He said, pointing to the other wolf who was using his wings to push himself up off the ground.

Solace stared blanly ahead as he normally did, even though he could see the blue alpha-figure in his peripheral vision. "Salutations." He said, stretching his wings and then resettling them close to his spine.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Swallowtail nodded to Luciano, then looked to Solace with her posture straight. The strange wolf was light yellow-green and black, with feathered wings and light gray eyes. Swallowtail watched him for a moment, then tilted her ears towards Luciano. "So you two know each other?" she asked, growing impatient. She should howl soon to gather the pack together so they could get moving before the day was over. She anxiously looked toward the north for a moment, then focused again on Luciano and Solace.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Luciano nodded. "We're kin, somehow of another. His mother's sister was my aunt- something along that. We've been friends since we were in the nursery." He cleared his throat slightly, and looked torward Solace.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Storm watched Solas carefully, she still couldn't get past his wings. Then she turned her attention to the conversation, "I'm Storm," she interjected for SOlace's sake, then berated herself for speaking wihtout really thinking it over first. Storm swished her tail over the ground, sudenly shy for being made look a fool in front of what could possibly be the only other wolf she would meet with wings that were similar to her own.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 am

Solace smiled, walking over to Storm and gazing over her. Another winged wolf, good. They could both be good help to the pack when they got moving, but he didn't bother to announce the awkward thought. "So, what's your power?" The toxing green male suggested, trying to pick some non-irrelevant topics.

Luciano turned to leave with Solace's small kill pile, and headed back down the riverbed. He laughed inwardly at Solace becuase of how oblivious he was at times, but then stopped because they both were.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Storm smiled, her eyes flashed like liquid lightning as she said, "You, will have to find out," a roll of thunder rang out into the sky omniously as she spoke, and her eyes danced with shadows mischeviously. She then asked, "What yours?" Her eyes still sparkling against her silvery coat.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 pm

)Er- Bean's turn! Or Moai.(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am

((Sorry, I wasn't feeling up to posting earlier... I was in a bad mood.))

Swallowtail nodded to Luciano, looking at Solace cautiously as he introduced himself to Storm. There were a lot of wolves in Swallowtail's pack now, and that might make traveling difficult, but when they went up north where there were more deer, groups would be good. Plus, it was apparent that Solace could fly, so he wouldn't really get in the way. She nodded to him, silently but welcomingly, and then looked up to the sky. Her chest puffed out for a moment, and then she let out a howl that transferred the message that she wanted her packmates to be near her. Hopefully Lily and the pup would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 am

Lily heard the howl, and grabbed Arcticfur neatly in her mouth, launching outside, taking long strids to get to her alpha. She soon reached her, noticing a new wolf along with Lucanio, and Storm, she nodded to all of them, placing Arcticfur on the ground. She might be a pup, but that didn't mean she was the lightest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

Solace smiled mischeviously, and hissed like a snake.
"I guessss you'll have to do the sssame."
He said, walking torwards Luciano and Swallowtail.

Luciano laughed at his friend and dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Arcticfur stood up and looked at the wolves around her. She backed up behind Lily's front legs. She saw the blue wolf and again but she had never seen the others. She looked up at Lily then back at the others. Wow they are big,she thought.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Lily stood protectivley over Arcticfur as she hid behind her leg, she knew she shouldn't become attached to the pup, as it would be a hinderance, but she was beginning to view her as her own pup. Sighing, Lily tucked her head down, to stare under her legs, and smile at the pup, before straightening up.

Storm growled, and sighed, her mood shifting so easily, it was like the rolling direction of a storm, subject to the slightest thing, she hated to be out of the loop, so she said, "You really want to know?" Storm's eyes almost seemed to be gathering energy, and her fur sparked a bit on the tips of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Arcticfur stayed still and watched the other wolves. They were all different and yet all the same. Some had wings, some had weird colored fur and she knew Lily had a power with flowers at the least. She was starting to think that all these wolves had powers and it would take her time to learn them......or she could do it the easy way and just go into their minds but that was no fun. She sat down and stayed close to Lily,since that was the only one she trusted.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

((Splash, that purple is hard for me to read against the black background...))

Swallowtail turned around and wagged her tail in approval as she saw Lily and Arcticfur returned. After a moment of looking at them with bright eyes, she turned in a circle and wondered if the rest were coming. She was sure that they had heard her howl... unless they were in trouble. But then they would surely howl back. They would send out a distress call or something.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Am's ears pricked on his hillside. A howl emanated confidently from the distance - if his hearing wasn't failing him, it was evidently Swallowtail calling for a gathering. He lifted his foreleg bearing the severed forepaw and tipped his muzzle to the sky. Opening his jaw slightly, he let a howl fly from his throat, the low bass note echoing across the barren land. After a few seconds, he calmly lowered his neck again, flipping his ears back to their original position. Confidently, he trotted - and then ran - down the hillside, tearing over the grassless plains below towards the source of his leader's howl. His pace slowed considerably after about thirty seconds, and within a few minutes he halted by the side of the blue wolf.

"Here and accounted for," he announced, resting his three paws.

((Almost typed "pause" instead of "paws."))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Solace glanced back at her with a puzzled glance but then stopped and flicked his ears to the sound of the reverberating howl. Swirling his head back around and mouthed the word 'later' to Storm.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Storm was slightly annoyed with this new wolf, but said nothing, her mood turning sour instead. Of course nothing of her emotions showed on the outside, she had become very skilled at hiding them, and no stranger would do this to her. Yet, she felt a flicker of emotion pass over her face before she could completely compose herself. She growled quietly, and thunder rumbled, but she quickly scilenced her temper, and the thuinder with it. Her eyes narrowed, but she widened them, when her face and temper was under control, Storm watched a male appear, probably the one who had caused the howl. Her eyes flicked to the missing paw, and she swished her tail curiously, ebfore looking away, he probably didn't enjoy being stared at after all.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Luciano jabbed Solace angrily, but then maintained his position by Swallowtail.
"Get ahold of yourself." He growled between his teeth.

Solace hissed at him like a cat would and sat back up straight. Brothers- always trying to keep you in line when they're the ones who need help.
He huffed annoyedly and scratched a patch of fur behind his horns with a front paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next