RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread? Empty
PostSubject: IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?   IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am

'Lo Luvs! =)
For all my little darling sweaters that don't know, I'm going to be gone for a fairly long time.
I'm leaving for Florida on Friday and won't get back until two days before Christmas, then I'll be heading down to my grandparents' houses.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll probably update my dA more than getting on here, because I'll only have my IPod with me and there won't be that much internets where I'm at, (if I can find any at all).
BUT NO FEAR. I shall return, bringing gifts from HarryPotter Land and the magical theme park of superheros.
(And by gifts, I mean pictures. You ARE NOT getting my wand. XD)

Oh, and there's probably not going to be another name change until January when everyone gets back into the motion of things. I've got lots o' plans for the site! =D New role-plays, stories, and what not.
Now we just need Als. XDD
- Becca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?   IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm back, Sweaters!
I'm going to assume no one killed anyone else while I was gone, because there aren't a million 'ohemgeesockytotallymurderedotteragain!!!!!!!1111!!!' messages in my PM box. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?   IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Bex! -glomp-
hope you had Fun without me. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?   IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S TUESDAY, Wait... Why is there a new thread?
Page 1 of 1