RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

((WOOH! IVE GOT AN EPIC MENTOR!....ahem......))

HiddenPaw purred with amusement, waiting patiently in the branches for ApplePaw to climb the tree and follow him. He himself was already a few foxlengths ahead, the squirrel pinned beneath his paw. "C'mon. Does it really take you that long to climb a tree?" he smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

((Mm'kay, cool. :D Jaggedclaw will mentor Hiddenpaw, Rosepetal will mentor Applepaw, and then if whoever plays Mousepaw ever posts, we'll figure out who mentors her. XD))

Applepaw scowled. "Hush up!" Giggling, she bunched her muscles and sprang into the lowest branch. Picking her way up the tree carefully, she finally reached Hiddenpaw. "Woah! We're so high up!" Applepaw exclaimed, looking down. "Eep!" Squeaked the apprentice as she lost her balance for a moment then regained it.

Missy smiled maliciously when Skysilver and Staredge were finally waiting for her at the entrance to camp. Leading the "patrol" out of camp, she finally stopped, hearing the sounds of what sounded like two apprentices playing nearby and a patrol looking for them. "Ooh, this looks fun." Missy giggled, crouching down low and sticking close to the bushes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Rosepetal finally caught up and appeared out of teh bushes, looking furious. She heard rustling and looked up, spotting Applepaw and Hiddenpaw in a tree. She hissed, lashing her tail out. "When cedarstar finds out, I'm making sure you two clean the elder's den for moons!" She threatened, circling under the tree fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Cloverleaf's ears pricked at Rosepetal's yelling. This is probably what Cedarstar meant by her being in a bad mood, she thought to herself, although understanding shone in her green eyes. She was about to try to calm the deputy when she scented something interesting. It was very fleeting, though, and after a moment, she lost it. Her ears flicked with confusion, and she told herself to keep an eye out for anything strange nearby. She glanced around nervously, but then forced herself to turn her attention to Rosepetal and the apprentices. "Do you need me to do anything?" she offered, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Jaggedclaw chuckled at Rosepetal's anger, but froze when he heard a rustle in the bushes. Opening his mouth to drink in any scents, his fur started to bristle when he smelled an oh-so familiar scent. "Rosepetal, we've got company," he hissed, backing up towards the deputy. He made sure to block the apprentices from view as well, hoping that Cloverleaf and Rosepetal would smell the two cats as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

)I could make another warrior off DA for Applepaw's mentor. :3(
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Rosepetal trned to Jaggedclaw and Cloverleaf flicking her ears and catching the scent as well. Oh well, this was just great. "Cloverleaf, take Applepaw and Hiddenpaw back to camp and bring Cedarstar and backup." She snapped quickly, her claws unsheathing. She was not in the mood to fight verbally at the moment. She jumped directly into teh bushes, tackling Missy and pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Cloverleaf looked over to Jaggedclaw, startled at his sudden change in mood. Maybe he had scented something strange as well? Quickly, she took a position closer to the deputy, although she didn't make it look like Rosepetal needed bodyguards. Cloverleaf looked cautiously around, trying to locate whatever was nearby. It smelled like another cat, but it didn't smell like it was from JointClan... Cloverleaf's fur bristled, and her green eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 pm

"Cloverleaf, go!" Jaggedclaw growled before following Rosepetal in the attack. Through the bushes, he landed on Skysilver, their fur blending together as they tossled around in a fight. He desperatly raked his claws across the tom's side, trying to get any blow on him that he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Cloverleaf's ears pricked as she heard Jaggedclaw's instruction. True, she was a new warrior and he was an older one, but still, she wasn't sure if she should abandon her teammates when a battle seemed like it was about to approach. Finally, she turned around and bounded through the trees. She wasn't sure if she should get help, since camp was pretty empty as it was and they needed someone in there in case it was attacked, but if she told Cedarstar, then he would know what to do. The gray tabby raced toward the camp, breaking through the entrance and rushing into the leader's den. Hopefully she wasn't disturbing him if he was exceptionally tired. "Cedarstar!" she called, stopping at the entrance and panting. "Our dawn patrol was attacked by a group of strange cats!"

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Settlesmoke ducked outside as he heard Cloverleaf's message. "How many?" he asked, bounding up. Medicine cats were called to defend the youngest, which would be the apprentices, in this case. "Cedarstar, I have a feeling exactly who these cats are reporting to." The grey medicine cat said, looking from Cloverleaf to him and out to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 am

Cloverleaf was startled as she realized that she didn't know how many cats were attacking, but by the scent, she could probably guess. "I think it was a patrol size," she reported without confidence, which was clear. But she hoped that they would believe her. Her ears pricked as Settlesmoke said that he knew who the cats were, and she tilted her head. She hadn't heard of other cats much, but then again, she was pretty young. "Who do you mean?" she asked as the medicine cat looked out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:54 am

Cedarstar reacted at once. Leaping to his paws, he was by Settlesmoke's side as they questioned Cloverleaf. How many cats were there, was anyone hurt yet, etc, etc. Applepaw was on that patrol! His heart lurched. "Jaggedclaw!" Cedarstar called, turning to find the warrior. They needed back-up badly.

Applepaw stayed up in the tree, glowering at Rosepetal and the rest of the patrol. Just as she was about to make a sour retort, they appeared. A calico and two others, trailing behind her. A small-sized patrol, they looked, well, lethal. Shivering, she pressed closer to Hiddenpaw. "Stay in the tree." Applepaw whispered into his ear. "There are cats down there. I don't.. I don't think they're good cats."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Rosepetal hissed, her neck fur bristling. Her claws unsheathed as the three cats appeared in front of her. Not a good day. This had beemn Cedarstar's idea too. Rosepetal seemd to know the cats, but she wouldn't exactly pinpoint who they were. She didn't move from her spot, looking aslethal as they did.
"Visitors. Lovely. Thois makes my dad all teh better, doesn't it." She meowed furiously, her body tensing at the look in their eyes. They wern't friendly. Nope. Hurry Cloverleaf. She thought, her eyes narrowing. Might as well forget the deputy crap. ALl teh you're tresspassing blah blah or this is JointClan territory and all.
Sh wasn't feeling friendly either. It was her, Jaggedclaw and two scared, annoying little apprentices against three unknown cats who looked ready to ear them to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Settlesmoke started to head for the forest. "Jaggedclaw's already on the patrol! Starclan help this excuse for a clan!" He said, pelting torwards the only exit. Knowing Applepaw, she'd probably be trying to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Cloverleaf stayed at her spot in the camp for a moment more, bewildered, then looked back toward her Clanmates before taking off after Settlesmoke. "We have to hurry," she mewed, keeping up with him at the shoulder. There was an urgent gleam in her eyes as she wondered exactly who these cats were... nobody had told her about them. Hopefully they could stall until Cloverleaf and Settlesmoke arrived for backup. Cloverleaf wasn't sure if it was fear or anger that was giving her legs unbelievable energy... Maybe it was a bit of both, but she hoped she could at least look brave enough.

Hang on, guys. We're almost there.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:03 am

HiddenPaw crouched, cowering in the tree, then shivering, leaped across to another tree. He stumbled, and paused. Then, slowly, his head turned to take a quick peek at the ferocious cats. One, he knew was a rebel leader, having been taught her scent. Another scent he didn't know, some tom cat that seemed to be favored by "Missy." The other scent he knew from his nursery days.
It was his sister.

SkySilver perked. Her adorable little brother was here. So he was the one snuffling up in the trees, hidden, and faintly audible. Well, at least he hadn't forgotten what she had taught him. But he had room for improvement. She sighed, and was glad that at least this time around, she wouldn't have to fight him. He was too young, and had already turned to go back to his camp. One day, she knew she would have to fight him. But until that point she would ignore him, but keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:54 am

Name: Lilypaw
Detailed Description: She has longer white fur, with black paws and tipped tail, ears and underbelly. The black is so dark that many mistake it for purple where the light touches it. She has llight yellow eyes that look like Lily petals, for which she was named.
Sentence Description: White haired she-cat, black accents, with yellow eyes.
Personality: tbd
History (Optional): will be rped
Wanted Rank: med cat apprentice
Extra: daughter of Leaftail

Name: Leaftail
Detailed Description: She has the same long haired white fur as her daughter, but she only has her right forepaw tipped with black, and her tail has black ringlets circling around it. Her back is speckled with little gray dots, that loock like someone sprayed dust all over her. Her eyes are the color of the leaves in summer, and she was named 'Leaf' because of them.
Sentence Description: White hair she-cat with gray speckles, black accent on right fore-paw, and bright green eyes.
Personality: Kind and motherly, she protects her clan fiercly, perhaps even more so now that she has a family within it.
History (Optional): to be rped
Wanted Rank: warrior
Extra: Lilypaws mother

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm

(Accepted, Prancerr~)

Applepaw leaped from one tree to the next, following Hiddenpaw. This was probably the one and only time she was truly worried about his blindness. It was an amazing feat to have been able to be a warrior, in the first place, but now, to fight? There were ferocious looking cats down there! "Stay here," Applepaw instructed, leaping onto the branch below them, and continuing this until he reached the bottom of the tree. As long as Hiddenpaw stayed up there, he was safe. Landing next to Rosepetal, the apprentice gave the deputy a sheepish grin. "I'm in so much trouble, you're going to tell Cedarstar, yadda, yadda, yadda. Let's forget about all that and focus on the more important matter at hand, shall we?" Applepaw gestured to the opposing cats with her tail.

Missy sneered. Two adult cats, one she-cat and one tom, and a tiny apprentice? This was going to be far too easy. The tiny apprentice seemed particularly bold and it irritated the rebel leader to no end. Her muscles tensed as she watched the other cats' every move, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 pm

As Applepaw landed on the ground, Cloverleaf burst into the clearing, her eyes fixed on the two groups of cats that were facing each other as if battle was imminent. It probably was, she realized bleakly. Her teammates were at least standing their ground, but she couldn't tell how many enemies there were. Right now, there was only one in her sight, but there were most likely more. Cloverleaf was opening her jaws to say something, but thought better of it and took position next to her allies. If there was a fight, she wanted to participate and show that just because she was a young warrior didn't mean she was an inexperienced one. Perhaps they should protect the apprentices... especially Applepaw. Cloverleaf knew that she should have more confidence in the small apprentice, but her instincts just got in the way. Now, if she had kits, the instinct would make more sense, but she didn't. Still, it might be an interesting feeling to fuel her in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Settlesmoke lunged over her and grabbed Applepaw by what was left of her kit scruff. He jumped past the deputy and almost directly into the closest tree. Applepaw was only slightly heavy, being her size. He heaved her into the tree and jumped up beside the apprentices. "What were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:20 pm

.. And then Applepaw was dragged like the kit she was back to Hiddenpaw, up in the tree. Lovely. Shrinking closer to Hiddenpaw, their fur brushed and suddenly she felt terrible. After all, she'd dragged him into this. "Er, see, we were on the patrol but then Rosepetal wouldn't wait for us, so I thought it'd be fun to go off on our own," Applepaw explained bleakly. "It's not Hiddenpaw's fault, honest. I talked him into it."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Settlesmoke slid his paw down his muzzle. 'Really? Knowing there were rouges you decided to go off on an adventure... I sure hope you get a mentor soon."
He clambered back down the tree to help the others fend off the rouges. "Stay there, both of you!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 am

((Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm really lost. Jaggedclaw actually attacked SkySilver, did anyone notice? I'm confused at where we are.))
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:13 am

Skysilver hissed, pushing the sturdy Tom off her. Even with her rebel training, this was to be a tough fight she raked her claws across his face, and dried around, aiming for a swift blow at his back legs. " Had enough yet?" she spar,

Hiddenpaw watched in horror. He knew this was one fight in which he could never intervene in. He turned to watch SettleSmoke scuttle down the tree trunk. The distraction he was grateful for, as well as Applepaw' s support. He leaned against her. "Are you alright?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: