RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
HaileY15
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Place to stay he said? Food? Soren felt hopeful. She followed the fox's side. "C-Could I maybe join? I need some food and shelter, and the only thing keeping me from acting like that again is food. I'm a bit..." She thought for a moment. "Angry." Soren didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:00 pm

I nodded. "Of course you can. Come on, I caught a rabbit earlier, and I think you'd like it. I'm surprised you're hungry. The prey-creatures are bountiful here,"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Canter leaped down to the new fox's side. "Hi, my names Canter. What's yours?" He asked, acting a bit jumpy and hyper.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Name:Peirce
Description:Orange fox with black underbelly (Weird)
personality:Will unfold...
Other:Nope

Fading stars fox pack Rules!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:15 pm

(umm, what did I miss? XD too lazy to read back...)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:15 pm

((Not sure...Sparkledog's charrie arrived and slammed (verbally) Celestian, I think, and so she and Frolic gained up on her. Major vixen standoff. Kavik comes in.))

"I'm Kavik, Canter," I replied to the new addition.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:19 pm

((Can I join?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:27 pm

((Sorry, of course you can! In the pack or will you find the pack?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:31 pm

((In the pack^^))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 am

Celestian nodded.She wouldn't risk another interception against Kavik.She gently brushed the vixens fur to say a quick "sorry", and lead her back to camp.She found Kavik in the heart of the territory, and trotted back to him."Hello Kavik, I'm sorry about the fight. That vixen is very rude she is though.I couldn't stand it, you know how much I could've cost her." she replied appoligetically.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 am

((Well-played.))

As we approached the camp, I hopped up on the Oak of Stars, gazing proudly around my camp. "Celestian, Frolic, and you, too, may climb up on my branch. Just this once." I added gently.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:27 am

"Thank you, Kavik." Celestian replied, hopping up to his branch, and leaning gently torward him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 am

"The weight gets a bit unsteady when you're first up here," I murmured, feeling hot beneath my fur. "That's why you're tipping."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:33 am

"Yes, it does." Celestian nodded playfully, trying to balance.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 am

I climbed over to where brances forked, a bit higher up, and sprawled out. "This is where I make my speeches," I explained. "Sometimes it seems they're from down there. But I have a nice nest I built myself of here. Ah, you'd think I'm half squirrel."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:39 am

"Ha ha ha." Celestian answered, loosening up, and letting out a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 am

(oh yes and in case any of you did'nt know, she has a personality like Temari off Naruto,^^)
Sage turned away, looking at a berry bush in another direction, annoyed. flipping her tail arrogantly, she thought to herself. This is just great! Now There is no more Kavic and Sage, No more me and him. Now it's just Him and all of those Vixens surrounding his domaine! She snorted and left the clearing, vaguely noticed. She slipped into the Warriors den and curled up, listening to the announcement Kavic was making.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 am

(She has more of Hinata's personality...)

Oh, Sage, oh gosh, what have I done!?! Celestian thought watching Sage leave camp. "Kavik, I'll be back." Celestian whispered to Kavik, leaving to find Sage.'Sage?! Sage!?! I-I'm sorry about back there!! I forgot! I'm sorry!!" Celestian cried ,looking for Sage.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 am

(Well, I'm trying to make it Temari. But picture her voice on Sage though, if that helps.)

(Also, I don't think any of the new foxes know her, so, yea...since she was the first one in the pack besides Kavik...)

Sage pricked her ears. "Wha? Leave me alone!" she hissed as she saw Celestian.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 am

"I-I'm sorry Sage! I didn't know, please forgive me!" Celestian howled, waiting for some reply.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 am

Sage really did'nt want to be found right now,and If she had to be, she would have rathered Kavik found her. She shook her tail agrily and snarled, "Just go before I give you a mark to match!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 am

"I-I don't care!" she answered, getting ready to be struck by Sage.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

Sage leaped from where she was, high into the air. on her way down she extended her paws and tackled the Vixen. "You'll be sorry!" she snarled, giving her a feirce bite on the ear.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:10 am

"K-Lycrest!" she cried, she was going to call Kavik, but instead she called Lycrest, her former mate.She knew Kavik would hear her anyway."Oh, Lycrest! Help me!" she howled, knowing Sage would continue.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 am

Sage jumped back, teeth bared. "Now leave me alone!" she waved her tail menacingly, and dove backward into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next