RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The High School of Monsters

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The High School of Monsters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:17 am

Twizzlers Becca wrote:

Lilli heard the ghost whisper before she completely disspeared and then flinched when Digium put his hand on her shoulder. Ducking away from him, she glared and resisted throttling his with her bare hands, "Don't you dare touch me again. Understand me?" She growled. As far as Lilliana was concerned, she could and would do whatever in the world she wanted do, and she'd do it alone, with no help from a certain older Monser Hunter. She could take care of herself. Lilli glared at him again and then brushed past him, "As far as you should be concerned, she was no one that I can't take care of myself, Digium." Oh, burn, Lilli thought. Lilliana 1, Digium 0, in her book.

(xD. She's such a weirdo.)

Digium begged to differ. "Hey, we both have the same job, let's at least try to get along," He started, but then dramatically stared at Lilliana and continued, "but if you feel that, way... Someone's not getting a ride home tonight!" Hopefully that shut her up. Lilliana 0, Digium 1, in his book.

Harvey wrote:
"Well I've got two older brothers who've already graduated, and they've warned me about High School," She said, shrugging. Her eyes grazed over the collar, watching as Aquilo itched under it.

Aquilo nodded, saying, "I had an older brother who showed me around before. If you need some directions, give a little whistle," singing the melody at the end.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:46 pm

[Wooo! Beverly is most wanted before school starts! xD anyways... what should I do?]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:13 pm

((I have no idea... Think of something creepy, perhaps?))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Alexandria mimiced the tune, smiling at the end when she finished. "It's a nice melody. I don't believe I'm familiar with it, though," she said, a questioning look on her face.

((Beverly could.... Idk... Talk to Blankie's charrie?))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"It's from an old Disney movie, Pinochio," Aquilo murmurred, not really having anything else to say. "I really think I should be going," he said, "I'll see you tomorrow." With that he stood up, waving his hand weakly as he started towards the exit of the dorm.

((Is this a stay at school dorm or just something there dorm?))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

(-is brain dead- Forgive me. I cannot think, let alone do anything normal. I shall try and post. xD)

Lilli whirled around and glared at him, marching back up with her bag bouncing on her hip. "Just because we Monster Hunters live off campus, does not mean that I will let you drive me home." She hissed lowly, glaring at him menacingly, "I am perfectly capible of taking care of myself, and monsters, so leave me alone." She gave him a fierce look before turning to walk away again, stupid Digium, stupid life, stupid no-car rule. She couldn't drive, and her was her only ride, darn it. Diguim - 2, Lilliana - 0.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

"Yeah, you're capable, no question," Digium repeated sarcastically. "C'mon, let's go. That monster stench is making me sick," he said and picked up Lilliana so she couldn't run off. "You're chariot awaits, princess," He smiled jokingly as he walked down the hallway to the exit sign. Digium made a little scoreboard in his head for the duo. Right now? Digium - 2.5, Lilliana - 0.

((That's gonna be my new signature!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

((Stay at school))

Alexandria nodded. "Well I hope to be seeing you," she said with a smile as she watched Aquilio leave
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Aquilo smiled, quickly bowed his head respectfully, and ran out the dorm only to see two other people walking down, one holding the other. However, he saw them too late and crashed into them.

Digium was too busy looking at Lilliana to see the werewolf running at them. He lost his balance for a second, but quickly regained it as he looked down at the werewolf with disgust. "Watch where you're going, kid!" He yelled and continued on his way. "Sorry 'bout that," He said to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Lilliana was rattled and angry at Digium and the stupid werewolf kid. She glared at the kids back before going out into a tantrum in Digium's arms. Pounding on his back harshly she screamed, "LET ME DOWN!" Beating harder, Lilli thrashed around, before finally goig limp, "I hate you right now." She mutted softly, wondering idly what people would think when they saw the two monster hunters like this. Maybe they would assume she had finally been kicked out of the school, oh well, they'd all get a nasty surprise when she anihalated them in their sleep one night. While Digium walked down the staircase, she slipped her hand into her bag and pulled out a bottle of water. Opening it quickly, she threw it onto the ground so Digium would slip and she could escape. Muwhahaha, Digium - 2.5, Lilliana - 2. She was so catching up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Digium had fallen down on the floor, thanks to Lilliana. However, she forgot the keys. He might as well have gone deaf from her screaming as well. So as he picked up his bag, he opened the door Lilliana had ran out of and took out his keys, jingling them outside. "I think you forgot something, princess!" He laughed, murmurring to himself, "Selfish little rotten demon of a princess."

Digium - 3.5, Lilliana - 2

Aquillo, seeing the boy and girl fighting, wanted to run away. However, this princess, she must've been one, seemed like one that could need some service. Then again, so could the boy. If he could offer his help, he might be able to please his father and stay in school at the same time, provided the two also came.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Lilliana glared at Digium and then tackled him, "Give me the keys!" She was acting like a kid, but there was no way she was leaving the school yet. There were tons of things that needed to be 'researched', or more so, use her contact in the office to get a complete list of all the new freshmen coming in. She had to figure out how many silver bullets, vacuums, and wooden stakes she needed to order. Those things got snapped up quickly. Finally, managing to grasp onto the keys in Diguim's hand, she yanked them out and high-tailed it to the main doors. Hopefully Lilli had gotten a good head-start, running wasn't her strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 pm

"C'mon, Lil! Give me the keys and I'll get you one thing that you want!" Digium reluctantly yelled. If he had to buy something for Princess over here, it was worth getting car keys. I believe that is worth a reduction. Digium - -10, Lilliana - 2.

Aquillo watched as the princess girl whose name has not been mentioned flailed through the front doors. He got up and walked up to her. "Uhm, excuse me ma'am, but can you please tell me where this whole situation with you and the gentleman outside came about?" He asked, thinking he sounded very English. Like, England English.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Lilliana skidded to a stop and glared at the freshman werewolf, her chest heaving, "As much as it pains me to say this, he is a monster hunter like I am and is trying to take me away." She glanced at the keys in her hands and then shoved them into the boy's, "Here. These are his keys, don't give them to him until your sure I've gotten away." Lilli cast a fleeting glance behind her before dashing off down the hall, away from the werewolf and Diguim. Hopefully, this worked. She ducked into the library and then behind one of the bigger shelves. Her heart pounded in her chest while she glanced around the empty library. Peeking around the shelf, she spotted the second entrance, which would get her the farthest away from Diguim, and his jerky-ness; one problem. It was across the room.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Aquillo nodded and shoved the keys deep into his pockets. he then walked away slowly, waiting for the blue haired boy to get him.

Digium, annoyed with a lack of response, continued into the school and saw the werewolf freshman, still there. He annoyed him so much, he might as well have taken him out then and there. But he might be useful, seeing the collar around his neck. He walked over to him, frusturated. "You seen my girl? I mean, friend?" He asked, annoyed.

"Sir, I think she went that way," Aquillo said humbly, pointing to the opposite way the girl actually was, but Digium fell for it and went that way.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Lilliana took a quick breath and then ran. Her legs pumped as she used her own leverage to leap over multiple tables and then burst through the opposite library doors, and right into Digium. She rebounded off of him and let loose a stream of curse words in her head. Falling into the wall, she tried to right herself and run the opposite way. Lilli was too out of breath to even move so she continued to curse the werewolf to every place she could think of and sink to the floor. "You found me." Lilliana muttered, looking up at Digium and reaching out her wrists like she was under arrest, "I hate you, just so you know. And if you ever call me a 'princess' again, I will cheerfully kick you until you bleed."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Digium smiled. "I know, but remember that offer that I would give you a little gift?" he asked, sorta lying. He said that he would get anything that Lilliana wanted, but she probably didn't hear. "I've got it. It'll be here tomorrow," He continued.

Digium: -5, Lilliana: 2
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes, while finally standing up. "One, I do not want your gifts, and two, I am not leaving with you. I have... things to do." She turned to go back into the library, her eyes flareing. If Digium was one thing, he was kind at points. If not many others that Lilliana couldn't name at the moment, including controlling, a pompous jerk, and multiple others. She turned to give him a small glare and then crossed her arms intriguied, "And what, per say, would this gift be?" Lilliana raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down, "Not like I am interested, or anything. Just merely curious to see what this bribe would be."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"I have a little personal assistant for us. Might be helpful to get those other monsters at the school," Digium smiled, really giving the werwolf boy the Lilliana than himself. He can be generous sometimes! "You'll get it tomorrow when school starts. Now come on, I'll give you a ride home," He continued, holding out his hand for the keys to be put in, which Lilliana still had.

Aquillo, not really sure where the two were, decided to leave the school for the day. After all, he didn't want to explore too much of it at a time, especially with the ghost girl and the human attending it and the fact that he could be ratted out at any time.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 am

Lilliana glared at him, "We can't leave the school yet, Digium." She growled, Picking herself up and tossing the keys to him. "Like I said before, I have things to take care of before the first day. You can wait here if you want to take me back so badly, or leave without me." She gave a pointed look at the hall way that led back to the front doors and walked through the ones in the library. Lilliana actually wasn't lying, she had lists to compile of all the freshmen, into their monster categories, and other thing along those lines to do. She made it a point to know each and every one of them before the first day, and Digium's little antics had severely cut into her time. Lilli planted herself at a desk and typed in the Administrator password, (hey, she wasn't mean to everyone. Sucking up had it's privileges). She looked for the newest entries into the Scientist tab and found the file on the human girl. Glancing around the room once, Liliana opened it and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Digium groaned and stood his ground, waiting for the crazy she-demon to come back. Why can't she just look up the girl latter? He sighed and rested his head on his hands.

Aquillo, hearing the two talk, decided to follow the noise. He arrive when the princess had left, and saw the blue haired boy sit down. "Uhm, excuse me sir? May I ask why you are so distraught?"

"Can you not talk like you're from the 18th century? Good God," Digium replied.

"Well, I'm only trying to help."

"Well, yah know what? How about you just leave? That'll help me for a lifetime!" Digium yelled, his hands straining as he stood up and walked over to the wearwolf, picking him up by his collar. "You understand?"

"Y-y-yes sir!"

"And what's the collar for anyway? You some sorta pet or something?" He continued.

"Well, it's just a sorta reminder that I am one," Aquillo mumbled, softly but ashamed. Digium had great interest in this. "You go to school here, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, I'll be certainly expecting you here then. Now, off with you!" He smiled, and pushed Aquillo towards the exit door, which he obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 pm

(I'm just going to but in on your conversation here. >:} ))

Anastasiya had been listening in on the argument between the three, and sympathized with the younger werewolf.
When the monster hunter pickied him up, her string snapped.
She walked calmly and reserved out of her dorm, and stopped right in front of the werewolf.
"Hello again, Digium. Bullying the fresh creatures as usual? I can see that your new toy disappeared with your counterpart."
She smirked, suddenly feeling the urge to agitate him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Digium smirked, obviously annoyed. "Shouldn't you be home or something?" He asked, motioning for her to leave out the door. "Obviously your mother never taught you any manners. Make yourself useful and learn some," He continued.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"Ah, but at least I know the least of my manners, considering the numerous insults and compliments I could list, including the etiquette of a proper student."
Anastasiya continued, motioning behind her back for Aquilo to stand up from his crouched position.
"And of course you couldn't forget all the rules. 1 through, how many? Fifty....four? That sounds about right."
She smiled, her canines slowly accelerating.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Lilliana was shocked by the extensive file they had compiled on the stupid human girl. They wanted to turn her? Holy crow! Lilli thought, grabbing her stuff and deleting the page on the computer before racing outside the library. As much as she hated Digium, he needed to know this-- "Ah, a werewolf, lovely." She growled, holding her bag close to her thigh. Lilliana eyed the girl, whose name was Anastasiya? She mentally checked the list in her head from two years ago when she arrived at the school and glared the werewolf down. "I suggest you get your furry behind back to your home, mongrel." Lilli snarled, using a degrading name for the wolf, this should be fun. Telling Digium about the human could wait, Lilliana could use a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The High School of Monsters
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next