RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Swift got up quickly, whipping his head around, watching traut.

"We have to help them." Storm said finnaly as nuki glanced at him and falcon.

Falcon nodded and they both jumped out of the bushes, growling and snarling at traut.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm

"I see you brought some company, Swift," Traut observed as he caught a wide gaze a the three wolves. "Well then, let's dance."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

"Where did they come from? and who are they?" Swift thought.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Traut stalked around the area given. "Well then, whose the bravest of these wolves? For I am sure if he was, he would've attacked and died by now," He taunted regaining his stance and analyzing his opponents once again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

storm snarled and lunged at traut.

"No, Storm-" Falcon started.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Traut smiled again and jumped, putting his paw on Storm's and forcing him to the ground, sliding under him. "Is this all? I suppose you are very meek in your little mob of strays," He inferred, moving back to keep his eye out on them all.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Nuki bristled as Storm lunged forward. She opened her maw to warn him, but moments later he was crushed to the ground. Her fur bristled even more, making her look like some pocipine or something. She snarled and lunged from behind. Trait couldn't take down four at once.... Could he?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Falcon snarled, and his eyes blazed with madness. "You'll find out the truth soon enough!" He howled, then slashing at traut, his eyes glowing red.

Storm sighed. "Falcon, you need to learn to control your powers." He scolded, then looking at traut as if taunting him with the comment. He then got up off the ground and jumped at traut.

Swift glanced at nuki. Then back to the others. "They're all attacking at once." He thought. Swift smiled, then lunged at traut as well.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Traut knew the situation. Attack from all sides, this was going to suck. But he heard someone mentioning powers. That's when he smiled as a dark aura surrounded him as a force field protected him from the others, forcing them back in their directions. "Well, that was unexpected," He muttered to himself as he checked his surroundings again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 am

Nuki was only about a few inches from her target when she was thrown back, slamming into the ground. She was confused. Was it herself, or did Traut just dislodge four dogs at once? She then noticed the pain in her side. Great. She was probally having a broken rib and she had to defend the others. Slowly, she rose to her feet and stared Traut down, as if they where having a staring contest.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Falon snarled in anger as he was thrown back, and the rage took over him.

Swift's eyes widened as he saw the dog known as falcon turn into a huge, flying half dragon.

((he basically is still a dog, but his eyes are red, and he has wings. Also, he has the powers of a dragon, and a red, bright aura surrounds him. :3))

falcon growled and blew fire at traut.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Name:Minx
Looks: She is a golden retriver with black tinged fur. Her tail is tipped with black and so are her ears. Her eyes are aquamarine.
Wanted Power: Can use the air around her to turn invisible.
Wanted Rank: Alpha Female maybe? Not sure
Mate?: None yet.
Pups?: Nope
Other: Nope
History: She comes from being a pet, but she has long forgotten that.
Stray/Pack/Pet/Dark Dog?: Pack
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm

((accepted))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

((sweet))
Minx wandered out of her den and sat in the sunlight. She shook out her fur, adn smelled something in the air, but couldn't quite name it.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Spirit smiled as he saw minx. "Minx!" He called, running over to the female. His dark brown fur shook as he ran, and his chocolate brown eyes glowed with warmth. His studded collar tinkled as he ran as well. He wasn't a pet, that was for sure, but he used to be.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"Spirit!" That's what I smelled. Minx realized. He just smelled a little different is all, she got up and shook out her fur to greet the Alpha. She never told him, but she did have feelings for the wolf. Minx was to timid to speak the words aloud though. Minx gazed into his chocolate-brown eyes and sighed mentally, her aquamarine eyes returning the warmth. She smiled and padded to him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

"Would you like to go hunting with me?" Spirit asked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm

"Of course, I was just getting hungry." Minx replied. "There were some pretty fat deer behind the bushes right there, I was just being lazy." Minx's stomach growled and she lowerd herself to the ground to hunt normally with Spirit, rather than her usual way, just walk up behind them with the air clouded and pounce.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

[/color] "Alright." Spirit smiled, then heading into the forest. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Minx padded behind him and smiled. Maybe, she thought, I should tell him how I feel, but what if he doesn't accept me? Minx simply followed the scent and kept her mouth shut. The time would come. At just the right moment she leaped over Spirit and landed quietly, running to get momentum for her next leap. When she was close enough to see her target she bunched up her muscels and leaped as far as she could jaws open gracefully snapping the deers neck before it could react. She dragged her kill away and noticed Spirit closing in on his target.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Spirit smiled at minx. it was nice to just hunt normally instead of using their powers. Spirit leaped onto the deer and bit into it's neck, killing it instantly. then he followed minx, prey in his and her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Minx returned the half smile, it was hard to smile while dragging a dead deer. She shook her fur and thought that huinting normally was a bit diiferent, but it was still just as succesful, and she liked it all the more because of Spirit's presence.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

As soon as spirit had gotten back to the camp, he dissapered, letting his prey drop to the ground. his powers had gotten in the way again.

((Spirit can time travel, but when he does it's unexpected, and he's jsut gone to the future. X3))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Gone again, Minx thought bitterly, and again he doesn't know my true feelings.
Laughing bitterley Minx gazed at the sky and thought about what would happen if Spirit knew about her feelings. She just hoped he was okay. She picked up his kill and put it in his den. Then she came back to eat her own in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

[/color=black] An hour later, spirit returned. "Minx!" He said, hurrying over to her. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next