RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• Empty
PostSubject: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

{This Thread is Approved! Great job! - Becca}
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• 2qa5j6c

Welcome to...

Pond Dust Wolves

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• Rainline

~THEME SONG~

The River

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• Rainline

~MAP~

we are moving so it will be up soon

blood splatters on the grass infront of you, you stand. Three wolves are battling all from different packs, one stands out to you, a pink Blossom Wolf with wings like angels'. "Get down!" She ordered. You do as asked. You hide behind a rock then the Fae flies over to you, you look into her one blue eye, then she turns. Scars and tears lie on her cheek. "What happened?" You murmur. "Why don't you find out yourself...and join this pack. Join the fight!"

DO YOU ACCEPT!?

Plot~
"FLEUR!" Hissed Recluse. "How could you have had a pup with an unknown rogue?!"
"Sage will save us, Recluse!" Fleur howled.
"How can a half-rogue save us?" Violet walked up to her granddaughter.
"How am I supposed to know? She will!"
"Where is the father?" Violet hissed.
"I don't know where Skip is! He vanished as soon as I told him I was carrying pups!"
"Enough." Recluse howled. "This new alpha, Sage, is blind..."
"A blind alpha!?" Danalli gasped. "Ruining my perfect blood?"
"Danalli, don't act as if you are golden!" Recluse hissed in her daughter's ear. "I am staying here... with the Novas. I am their bearer. Sage," Recluse whispered in the blind alpha's ear, "find my mother, she will guide you. stay close to Iron Claw, now."

~ANIMALS TO HUNT~
Deer/elk
duck
Field Mice
Rabbits
Owls
Crows
Ravens
Bison
Moose
Otter
Salmon
Swordfish
Minnows
Stone Fish
Bear
Groundhogs
Prairie Dogs
Coyote
Cows
Hawks
Komodo Dragons
Sheep
Nightingale (birds)

RULES~
No killing other WOLVES without permission!
ALL POWERS MUST BE ELEMENTS!
Have fun!
Type: We will never give up. With your form

Form~
Name~
Gender~
Personality~
Description~
Mate?~
Power~
Element~
Pack~
Other~

Elders~
Blankheart *bitten* Danalli the First
Caleb *bitten* Danalli the Second
Violet *bitten* and Dialga
Dani *bitten* and Lillian Rose
Fleur and ???

Alpha female~
Sage (Me)

Alpha male~

Med Wolves-
Snowflake (Me)

Brutes~
Spark (Otter)
Flashspark (Otter)
Contender (Me)
Quinn (Jake)
Time Talon *bitten* (Me)
Icepelt (Otter)
Link (Me)
57036 (Me)
Lucario (Me)
Blueblaze (otter)
Sparta (socky)
Sasadei (Me)
Rune (Otter)
Light (Neon)
Dorchet
Aaron (Blanx
Dex (me)
Hazard (blanx

she-wolves
Eclipse (Fang)
Alice (Fang)
Jewel (Neon)
Widow (Me)
Speckle (Otter)
Ayena
Shinkoyouu
Fallen
Lucidia
Minx (Merriyer)
Dazzel (Harvey)

Pups~
Feather- me

RIP~

Loners-
Bones
Indian
Sniper
Timber

NEW RULES-
none

News-
none

SEASON-
Spring

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 am

Form~
Name~

Fallen

Gender~
Female

Personality~
Fallen is a very quiet wolf, and will only put in a word or two when the time comes. She has a difficult past, born from a loner and a Pack Wolf, she herself was a loner before finding Pond Dust. Fallen will not hesitate to fight if her life is directly threatened, but if someone threatens another Wolf's life, she will only fight and help them if she is friends with them. In her eyes, she doesn't see a Pack as a family, she sees it more as a place of belonging. Fallen keeps to herself a lot and tends to day dream when alone, thinking of her mother who is gone from the world. Fallen can be very tempermental if you are persistant in bothering her while she is alone and will attack if you do not stop. She can be a bit depressing at points, thinking of the lower times instead of the better. Fallen is in one word: Alone.

Description~
With a pelt so black that it looks almost a blue in the moonlight, Fallen is a rare wolf indeed. One eye is completely grey, while the other is a dark and deep blue. She is tall and slim for a female and tends to use that to her advantage when she hunts, being able to catch birds from the lowest of branches if lucky. Her paws are a normal size for a female, but her claws are almost dagger sharp. She has keen senses, from living on her own as a pup, being able to almost sense when something is near that might be dangerous, or food. Her tail is long with one light grey tip on the very end. Fallen has a shorter muzzle that can't reach some places, but her strength in her bite vastly overcomes that trait. One of her ears in nicked on the end, showing that she was once in a fight that ended badly before she joined the pack, along with the fact that her underbelly is scarred in various places.

Mate?~
Not at the moment

Power~
Darkness - Fallen is able to stay in the shadows for long periods of time and heal herself, but she cannot move from it, or the process it void and she goes back to being wounded, along with being able to use the darkness and shadows to lift her up in the air with jet black feathery wings with grey tips, she can also turn herself into smoke, which is a limited form to only to nights when there is a New Moon. (Moonless night.)

Element~
Darkness (Is that consitered one?)

Pack~
Pond Dust

Other~
Fallen has a small black cord around her neck with a simple grey stone hanging from it. It isn't visible often because of her thick fur.

(Hope that she is accepted! =D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

(Now, that is a bio form people. And Part 10 has finally arrived. *falls over*
SAGE=PWNAGE! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:55 pm

(LOL, accepted.)

Recluse: "Alice, take Fleur and Sage for a hunting party. The pack must be fed if it is to move without me."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm

(Whoop! =D I shall start her off.)

Fallen -
I padded out of my den, my coat heavy that most in the spring. Yawning idly, I looked around the camp, wondering if I should see if we needed to form a hunting party. Padding forward, I shook my head to get myself awake. My ears perked up, some one was giving orders. I wasn't in them? My mind whirled as I wandered over to the area where the voice had come from. Of course, I hadn't been park of the pack for long, but most wolves weren't as active as they should have been. As I entered an area underneath the shade of a tree, I sighed, the darkness was comforting to me, my home away from home. Padding closer to the Leader den, I debated whether or not I should peek inside. What to do, what to do?

(Okay, that post was lame. Sorry. xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:37 pm

(0.o You should seriously see my HUGE posts. They are normally when I'm in a good mood, they are four times of Beccas post.)

Alice- I blinked sleepily as I shook my head, sending ripples down my pelt. I listened to Recluse as my shaking faded. "M'Kay." I looked at Fluer and Sage. Some others in Pond Dust thought they couldn't have a blind leader. But I had had a blind leader before. I looked at Sage, blinking my sorrow for Sage being hated, and turned and jogged(more like ran) off, headed toward the clearing I had found a few days ago. Somehow I was tired easily nowadays. I sighed quietly, barely loud enough for Fluer and Sage to heard and continued onward, slipping through a narrow rock slate. I paused briefly, waiting on the other two. I could scent elk and bird nearby. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Sage: "Mother... can I hunt?" I whispered.

Fleur: "Love... you know you cannot hunt... you can try..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Alice- I looked sorrowfully at them. My gaze sofened. Poor, poor Sage. I jogged onward, but I was troubled. Sinking to my knees, and crouched beside brush, eyes locked on the birds nearby. I waited until a bird came close enough before lunging out of nowhere with a low growl. I practicly squished the bird when I put a paw on the bird. I killed it in secounds and hid the bird beside a thorn bush. I noticed a bird flying nearby my head and waited. I lunged upward, snapping my jaws, and landed back on my paws, a bird hanging limp in my jaws. My gaze asked Fleur if maybe Sage could try to catch a bird on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Fleur: I mouthed no.

Sage: "But I want to hunt mother! Why can't I see like you? I can't even see my own thoughts!" I lived a sightless, dreamless life...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 am

Alice: I looked at my paws when Sage began to demand why she couldn't see. My ears lowered and I turned my head away, Toward the northwest, away from Fleur and Sage. My gut was twisting painfully with guilt. I didn't know why, but it pained me deeply.

(Nice sig Varjak!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 am

Fallen-
I padded forward and then was met by and empty den. Swiveling around, I wondered how in the world the hunting party had gotten by me without my knowledge. Shaking my furry head, I sighed and went towards the kill pile, knowing that it was lazy, but I didn't want to hunt at the moment and I would replentish whatever I took later. Picking up a small vole, I trotted over to a shady spot underneath a tree and plopped down, ready to pick the food off the bones. Glancing around for another wolf, I rolled my eyes and started to eat. The current Alpha to be was hunting, or so I assumed; with her mother of course and probably another wolf. Since the next Alpha was to be blind, I wasn't sure what to do. I had lived alone all my life, relying on my own senses to get me through a day and then a moon. To rely on a blind Alpha was to ask a lot of my confidence in another; and I wasn't sure if she was truly fit for the position. Fleur was obviously getting to old, so it would only make sense for her pup, Sage to become the next Alpha- I paused my thought process and shook my head, it didn't matter. I was part of the pack and that was that.

(I'm not sure if Sage is her pup, but I am going off of context clues. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Sage: "I want to hunt! I want to see! What's wrong with me!? Why can't I see anything! I don't even know what you look like, mom!" I howled.

Recluse: I spotted Fallen eating. I came over, snarling. "That food is for the travel! Plus, untrustworthy wolves do not eat! We earn to eat!" I unfolded my wings to look 3 times my size. Novas crowded around me, guarding me.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Alice- I faced Sage. "Do not blame yourself. Sage, let me tell you something. Even if you... You can't see, that does not matter. You can turn your weakness into strengths! You could use your senses. I won't let you believe you are useless. You have values. You lead Pond Dust. You are the best leader Pond Dust may ever have. Now don't go on blaming yourself."

(Here goes ms. Stubborn again xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Sage: "No! Blindness is a weakness! Why am I blind? Why can't I see like my sister?!" I howled at Fleur.

Fleur: "If Feather was perfect, she would be alpha. You do not have to see your friends and family die. You don't have to see the horrors of battle!"

Sage: "I want to!"

Fleur: "You don't know horror."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Alice- I sighed. "Sage, understand that you are different. You are a gift. You will rise above all." I fell silent.

(Where is IronClaw in the PD? XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Fallen (Oh... I'm going to have fun with this!) -
I looked up at the Elder? Yes, I re-checked my thoughts, he was an Elder. Snarling, I stood, "It's a vole, I'll hunt for more later." He took it too far by calling me untrustworthy. Untrustworthy? I'll show him untrustworthy! I growled in my head stepping forward, "Excuse me, but did you just call me untrustworthy?" My lips raised, revealing my canines. His wings didn't intimidate me, I could beat the older wolf with no claws. Snarling, I gestured to the half-eaten vole and growled, "Take it if it's so important, I'll find myself something to eat, and on the way prance through meadows singing of happy times when war isn't apon us and we don't have to leave!" Turning to the side, I grumbled under my breath, "'We earn to eat...' I think I've earned myself a vole."

(So, so moody. Why must you be this way, Fallen?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 pm

(Recluse is a female.)

Recluse: "Stupid fae!" I spat. "There is no war! We left our old territory because the apocalypse was upon us!You haven't earned your trust, nor your 3 lives! each life is to be used with honor and vain! Sacrifice and love! I have died plenty of time! Many wolves have sacrificed themselves for me! Hear my words pup, how have you earned to eat? You have shed no blood, nor are you a pup or mother! We are desperate if we send blind pups to hunt for us!" I paused. "Oh no..." I whispered. "Aayumi..." I looked for Snowflake. "Oh yeah... Snowflake wanted to be with Kep... this pack has no medicine wolf when I stay here! Aayumi! Hold on!!!" I howled.

Aayumi: I whimpered. I was having my pups. Kep's pups... my dead mate's pups... I howled in pain. "Recluse! Alice! Iron Claw! Anyone help!"

Iron Claw: Time-Talon, 57036, and I were coming home from hunting, a fawn and fox hang from my jaws. "Aayumi!" I howled.

Sage: "Momma... what's happening in camp?"

Fleur: "Aayumi is pupping."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Fallen -
She was giving me whiplash with the yelling and the what-not. I had only half a second to realize she had called me stupid before the Elder had went on a rant about how I was 'not a pup or a mother' therefore I was not worthy to just get food out of the kill pile. Well, things were much easier when you were a loner, much, much easier. Pack drama was crazy, suddenly Recluse talked as if someone was birthing. Oh great, I had no idea what to do for that problem, living as a loner meant I didn't have to deal with those unsightly problems. Argh, my brain hurt, wolves were yelling to others now. "Okay, Okay!" I growled, stepping forward, "I get the picture, now tell me what to do to help whoever is about to pup!" I'd prove myself to Pond Dust, I would prove that I was worthy to eat a vole out of the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Recluse: "You will not do anything!!! You will just go sit in the corner as you always do! Princess!" I sneered and leaped away towards aayumi.

Time-Talon: I padded to Fallen. "'s'all right. She's just cranky since her mate died. I'm Time-Talon." My white fur rippled as a coat. My golden armor shined in the sunlight as did the locket around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

(Subtle hints there, Var. xD)
Fallen -
I huffed at Recluse's retreating form and rolled my eyes, stupid temper mental Elder. She could take her rules and- I paused, looking up at the wolf that had addressed me right after the Elder had left. Glancing at him from head to paws, I sighed and glanced at the camp, "Hm, Fallen." I muttered before the reason Time-Talon had given me for Recluse's moodiness, "I wasn't aware that she lost her mate." Raising my head up, I looked at him curiously, "How would you know this? Have you been a part of the pack for a long time?" Okay, maybe I was starting to interrogate Mr. White-fur-golden-shiny-armor but I was insanely curious for being a loner. You don't really get much out of the food you hunt when alone, just the occasional painful squeak.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 am

Alice- My head snapped up when I heard Aayumi. "Hang On!" I howled in responce, hearing IronClaw's howl as well. I looked at Fleur. "Is it alright if I can go help? I don't mean to be rude and leave you both here, but Aayumi....." I faded off as I heard another howl. I went over to the brush and pulled the birds out thaat I had caught. Three. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Fleur: "Go. She needs you."

Time Talon: "Longer than you can imagine. Recluse started this pack with her first mate. Hawk. She had Danalli, Shadow Scar, and Black Shadow. My father, Time Tail, was a friend of Recluse's mother, who is long forgotten, the one we are searching for, and I grew up with Recluse. I used to like her like her when I was young... but then... I fell in love with another wolf, before I joined Danalli's pack. Her name was Raven. The locket around my neck is from her. I took it when she died. She was killed by a pack of wild demons, who Iron Claw and Sage are going to kill. Then... I came to Pond Dust... got bit my Gaaria... and was turned to into a vampire-wolf... and was turned into the last Sun Keeper... and guarded the Scroll of Dark Star."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 am

Fallen -
My head spun with the revelation. This wolf had been through many things, he had known Recluse since she was a pup and then completely divulged that he had liked her for a short period of time. Then he told me about another wolf, mentioning briefly a name I barely reconized, the origional Alpha of Pond Dust. Raven, the wolf that Time-Talon liked, had been bitten, by a vampire-wolf? I couldn't really comprehend what he was saying after that, something about a scroll keeper, Dark Stars... Trying to clear my head, I nodded meekly and then glanced at the ground beneith my paws, it was strange to feel out of my element, even when we were talking technically in the shadows. Looking up at Time-Talon, I managed out, "That was quite... Detailed." I glanced at the locket around his neck, and shivered, something that I barely did because of my thick fur, plus the added fact it was spring. The shiver was more of shock then being cold, and I glanced briefly at my own necklace, a black cord found at the bottom of a pond, with a smooth pale grey rock in the shape of a star. I had it since I was a pup, my mother giving it to me when she bestoyed my name, Fallen. She believed I was a Fallen Star.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 am

Alice- I dipped my head gratefully and lunged over the brush. I ran, heading toward camp. I burst through thorn brush and followed Aayumi's scent. I appeared and found her, and noticed I still had the birds. I scolded to myself and dropped the birds nearby. I walked over to Aayumi. I had no idea what to do. I kept looking over my shoulder for IronClaw. "herbs..... What herbs?" I managed to guess as I asked her, a stoke of panic hitting my gut. I had to find IromClaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Iron Claw: I raced over to her. "Poppy seeds... lots of them!!!" I barked.

Time Talon: "I forgot how I got turned back to normal after Gaaria..."m I sighed, thinking of Raven. "Raven was a jet black wolf, with blue flames snaking up her paws and muzzle. She had large dragon wings, ice blue eyes and...." I hesitated. "and.... the red slash... not any red slashe but... The Red Slash."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next