RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 am

Darkstar ignored his deputy and glared at dapplestar. "Or i'll rip you to shreds." He snarled. "Make you go running back to snowstar, making you not want to be leader." Darkstar smirked.

Leopardtail hissed at darkstar. "Let's go." She growled.

Darkstar shot her a glare, but when leopardtail met his gaze, he nodded, and turned back to dapplestar. "Fine. Keep the rouge for now, we don't need her." He snorted, then followed leopardtail back into the woods.

"Hah! your supposed to be leader, not deputy! Come back here and face all of us, you coward!" Hawktail howled.

Saturn looked up at dapplestar. "Thank you for saving me." Without warning, she rubbed up against the male thankfully.

((lol, slow down there saturn. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 am

Dapplestar: "Mmmmm.." I growled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

((Lol what dapplestar did sounds weird. XD)

Hawktail looked over at saturn and dapplestar, and his ears flattened. Maybe it was jeoulosy? Hawktail shook the thought away. "Dapplestar, is saturn going to join frostclan?" he asked.

Saturn's nose twitched. "Am I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Dapplestar: I shrugged. "She can stay until the DarkClan thing wears off, then she can go if she pleases."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Hawktail nodded. "Alright, let's head back then." He meowed, waiting for dapplestar to lead them.

"Thank you." Saturn whispered to dapplestar.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am

Dapplestar: I padded away toward FrostClan (Can we just say they got their elements?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:48 pm

(yeah. lol, we are lazy. XD)

Hawktail padded up beside dappleclaw, leaving saturn a little more behind. "Dapplestar." He whispered. "I know what we'll say about sharktail."

Saturn was deep in thought. what was frostclan like? she knew her mother and father had been apart of the clans, but they had given her up to a rouge that would care for her. Her father, Icestorm, was apart of a different clan than her mother, Falconwing. Falconwing never meant to have kits, so that was why she was forced to give her daughter up to a rouge. The rouge's name was Minnow, and he was a good friend of icestorm's. Minnow was quiet and akward, though, so he barely spoke to saturn as he raised her, but he cared for her deeply, as if she was his own daughter.

**BACK TO LUNAPAW.**

"If you join us, you'll be invinsible. No cat could challenge you." Grizzlyclaw said, his eyes glowing. "But...I'd not be loyal to my clan." lunapaw whispered. "THen leave your clan. You can be with us, Lunapaw." The tom got very close to lunapaw. "But i'd never see varjakpaw again." Lunapaw muttered. The tom's hackles raised. "You don't need him, you have me!" He hissed. Lunapaw's eyes flared with anger. "Your just a dead cat!" She howled.

Grizzlyclaw's fur flattened as he faded away.

Lunapaw was silent. she was alone now.

"

Lunapaw. Time to wake up."

**End**

Lunapaw shook awake, and she saw varjakpaw. "Varjak...Paw....?" She whispered, a little exhausted for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Dapplestar: We are near twoleg-place... either dog attack or twolegs got him..."

Varjakpaw: "Lunapaw! You're awake!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm

((Hey, what is your fav warrior cat couple? I want to draw you a gift. :3))

" I have a better idea." Hawktail's eyes glowed. "He attacked us, and we defended ourselves by killing him. If we told them that a two-leg got them, or a dog attacked him, they would want to go searching for him, and the loners are close by. If anything, the loners would tell them what realy happened, and the warriors would get angry with us." Hawktail glanced back at saturn, making sure she wasn't listening. Luckily, the she-cat was looking throughout the forest.

"Y-yeah." Lunapaw got up slowly, shaking the dirt of her pelt. "I was afraid i'd never wake up." She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:04 pm

(I love... Hawkfrost x Feathertail! Or Ash x Leaf... SPEED-PAINT PLZ!?)

Varjakpaw: "That makes both of us..."

Dapplestar: "Yes, but they might see him among the rogues... lets say that they convinced him into joining them."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 pm

((Omg best couples evaaaaa!

But i can't do a speedpaint because i have the new windows 7 movie maker, and it won't let you speed the video up. :(

But i can make it realy, realy pretty! ^^

And i will make you lots of presents because i am bored and i feel like drawing and coloring things~

Also, is there anything else you'd want me to draw for you?))

Lunapaw smiled warily at varjakpaw.

"Alright." Hawktail said, then moving away from him a little so that saturn wouldn't see him taling to dapplestar.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

(Draw a pic of Red, Neon, Dapple, and Panic fighting over a cookie!
Also since you have a cat named Stormbringer, I changed mine to Stormdemon!)

Varjakpaw: I laid next to Lunapaw.

Dapplestar: "Let's head to Camp... I think that Varjakpaw and Lunapaw should be warriors."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

((Ok.

Hey, Lol, i forgot, is hawktail lunapaw's mentor?))

Hawktail nodded.

"Varjakpaw.....I-I....Love.. .you...." Lunapaw whispered in his ear.

((AWWWW))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm

((That is a LOT of apprentices. O_O Can I play with you guys in FrostClan?

Name: Riverpaw
Looks: A light silver she-cat with light gray-blue eyes.
Wanted Rank: Apprentice but aims to become deputy/leader.
Power: Freezing moving things for a short time (will probably get longer as she gets more experienced)
Other: Thanks for convincing me to join this! :D
Clan: FrostClan
Wanted Element: Water
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm

((Lol yeah. Accepted, and your welcome! ^^))

"Dapplestar, I think it's time Icefur's kits become apprentices as well." Hawktail suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 pm

((So... I'll just begin as hopping around out of the apprentices' den.))

Riverpaw's bright blue eyes were wide and her nose was twitching. She padded excitedly out of the apprentices' den to look for the others, her tail up with excitement. Her ears twitched as she listened for a sign of them.

((Sorry, gotta go to dinner. Be back soon!))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

((kk))

Moonpaw watched lunapaw and varjakpaw, and she suddenly became jealous of the two.

Echopaw padded up to riverpaw. "Riverpaw, Have you seen sharkstar, dappleclaw and hawktail yet?" She asked, wondering where they were.

Amberleaf sighed. She wondered if sharkstar would be there with him soon, so she could tell him about how'd she given birth to his kits.

((aww it'll be sad when she finds out. :( ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 pm

(Luna was Dapple's, when Varjak joined FrostClan, Dapple took him on as well.)

Dapplestar: "Yes... I think that Varjakpaw's name should be Varjakclaw. But I can't think of Lunapaw's, any ideas?"

Varjakpaw: "I...I love you too... I didn't think you would love such an out-of-clan cat like me..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am

((lol i can't believe i forgot. XD))

"Lunafur." hawktail said finnaly. "Because the moon is yellowish, and lunapaw's fur is cream colored." Hawktail mewed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 am

((...OK I just started this RP so I have NO idea who your character is talking about. XD I'll just pretend I know... *shifty eyes*))

Riverpaw paused for a moment, and then frowned, shaking her head. "No, I haven't, sorry." Her ears twitched as she heard voices from somewhere -- the leader's den? -- but she didn't mention it. "He might be out on a patrol or something." With a swish of her tail, she shrugged. "We'll have to do that when we're warriors, too." The silver she-cat grinned with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she looked towards Echopaw. "You ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 am

((Oops, sorry, forgot to fill you in on what's happening.
Dappleclaw and hawktail went with sharkstar to get his lives and elements an stuff. Dappleclaw and hawktail believed that sharkstar was evil, so they handed him over to the rouges. They don't know it, but the rouges have killed sharkstar. Dappleclaw and hawktail then went back to the moonstone and got their elements, and dappleclaw got his lives as a leader/ On the way back to the camp, they met a rouge named saturn. darkclan's leader and deputy showed up, demanding to have saturn. in the end, though, they left without saturn, and dapplestar invited her to join frostclan until darkclan leave her alone. they are still traveling back to the camp. While sharkstar was with the rouges, his mate, ambereaf, gave birth to his kits. starrclan has granted him a second life as one of his kits, but wich kit he is now is unknown. Nobody knows what dapplestar and hawktail did to sharkstar, and they plan to tell the clan that sharkstar betrayed them and went to live with the rouges.))

"I always loved you..." Lunapaw whispered, her tail entwined with his.

"Yeah!" Echopaw smiled, then frowned. "My sister's lucky...she'll be a warrior before me...." She muttered.

((oh btw, it's dark now in the rp.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 am

((Oh, okay. You said I didn't miss much, but that's OK; it looks like there's still a lot to go. Glad I could jump in!))

"That's okay," Riverpaw mewed, her mischief turning to worry. "Apprentices all have to be warriors sometime if they stay true to the warrior code." She smiled, touching Echopaw's ear with her tail-tip. "You should be happy for her. Maybe she can teach you some stuff."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 am

((^^))

Echopaw brightned up. "Maybe she will!" She meowed, suddenly excited.

Moonpaw came into th apprentice's den. "Maybe she will what?" She hissed.

Echopaw looked at her sister, who's scar on her eye looked almost scary now, since her eyes were filled with hate and anger. "Moonpaw....Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Moonpaw muttered.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am

(OH MAI GAWD! SUDDEN NIGHT-TIME!)

Varjakpaw: I sighed and laid my head next to hers. "I love you." I whispered.

Dapplestar: "It's nearly moon-high! We need to hurry to Camp before they go looking."

)A, I'm sending you a PM of an idea!(
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am

((Alright. And LOL. XD))

"Yes." Hawktail agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next