RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine Empty
PostSubject: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm

FeatherClan

Clans are at peace
But soon this will cease
Because the worst is here
And there's more to fear
Troubles will rise
The dark will size
Something will be lost
And it'll surely cost
But there is hope
For those who can cope
StarClan is foreseeing hardships
But they might give some tips

FeatherClan- live on.

Rules

-Follow the RPC rules
-No Marysues. I seem to be seeing some of those lately
-STAY WITH THE PLOT. No surprises. This is my most important rule.
-Please please pleaseeee include everyone.
-I will chose the higher ranks. Until then they will be imganinary.
-Capitals, periods, grammar, and all are important. Good sentances.
-I seem strict. For those who know me well, (*cough point* Branch) know I'm not really. I just want everyone to enjoy my hard-tried poem and rp.
-Be good little kittys. Kay?

Form

Name:
Description:
Other:

FeatherClan

Leader: Spiritstar - Vixen

Deputy: Will be chosen

Med. Cat: Will be Chosen

Warriors:

Birdshadow - Chesire Cat
Songwhisker - Vixen
Cougarstep - Ryouku

Apprentices:

Amberpaw - Branch
Mentor: Birdshadow

Mallowpaw - 18
Mentor: Songwhisker

Queens & Kits:

Other

The Dark Ones:

Fang - Vixen
Scar - Branch
Pain - Chesire Cat
Dappleleaf - Rebecca
Vivan - Rebecca
Chess - Vixen

Rogues/Kittypets:

About the Dark Ones

The Dark Ones are usually former clan cats. They have either been banished are have run away because of something they caused.
Sometimes Kittypets and Rouges can be found in this group. There is know clarafied leader, but cats might be considered in charge.
These cats are bad. They live to kill, and go by the rules Eat or be Eaten. All that join want revenge on someone or something.

My Forms

Name: Spiritstar
Description: Spirtstar is a small, delicate white calico. She has dull green eyes and has a missing claw on her right hind foot from a battle with a badger.
She still has all her lives and her light brown and black spots contrast against her eyes. Her tail is weirdly long and helps with her speed.
Other: No

Name: Songwhisker
Description: Songwhisker is a pitch black tabby. He has faint grey stripes coiling down his back and onto his tail. He has paint-splattered like white speckled paws.
His eyes are a mysterious blue.
Other: Is Fang's Brother

Name: Fang
Description: Fang is the opposite of Songwhisker, his brother. He is a grey tabby with contrasting black stripes. He also has the mysterious blue eyes,
but they are filled with hatred and revenge then kindness. He has ravor sharp claws and a scar over his left eye. Half his tail is mising too.
Other: Songwhisker's brother

Name: Chess
Description: Chess has shaggy, long orange fur. She doesn't bother grooming it, so it's messy and tangled. Her tail is fluffy and soft and she cares for it carefully. Chess has grass green eyes that are tinted with a deep midnight blue. Her paws are a maroon color, but they look more like the orange on her pelt in the sun. Her right ear is tore on the tip.
Other: Noo

Last edited by Lilac on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Amberpaw
Description: Amberpaw is a very small, petite young she-cat with pretty amber eyes. She is gray, black, and brown all mixed and mashed up. She has slightly darker tabby stripes running along her spine, tail, and top of the head. Near her muzzle and chest, it's more creamy colored, and on her chest she has a dash of white on her chest.
Other: Maybe her mentor could be Songwhisker? Oh, and she's the sister of Scar.

Name: Scar
Description:Scar is small and petite like her sister, with the same stunning amber eyes. She is dark gray, with the same darker colored tabby stripes running all over. Her paws and chest are dashed with white, as well as her short tail. Scar has sharp, black claws, and a small scar on her right eye.
Other: Sister of Amberpaw.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 am

Name: Birdshadow
Description: Birdshadow is a black cat with dark blue tints all around him. He has a long tail and legs, but his paws are small.
Other: Brother of Pain

Name: Pain
Description: Pain is like the Cheshire Cat in the new Alice in Wonderland, only thiner and shorter hair. He is grey with blue stripes (if it's too unrealistic, I'll change.)
Other: Brother of Birdshadow
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 pm

ROGUES xD

Name: Mallowpaw
Description: White long-furred she-cat with green eyes.
Other: Anyone up to be her mentor?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

(All accepted.I'll give each apprentice mentors.)
(AH. I always have trouble with spelling that. *rawr*)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:24 am

((Awesome. Can we start?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am

(Sure.)

Sobngwhisker sniffed the ground, his pawsteps heavy with sleep. He started toward the apprentices den to get Mallowpaw up for dawn patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 am

Mallowpaw's ears twitched in her sleep as she heard someone approach in a lethargic fashion. She opened one eye curiously, and found that it was her mentor Songwhisker. Excited, but still tired, she sat up slowly with a yawn. "Training or patrol?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Birdshadow padded along Songwhisker, planning on awaking his apprentice, Amberpaw. Perhaps Mallowpaw and her could learn together.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Name:Cougarstep
Description:Pale ginger cat with amber eyes and a tabby tail with darker ginger stripes. One her paws is darker ginger, like her tail.
Other:nope

Last edited by Ryouku on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Amberpaw twitched in her sleep, hearing Mallowpaw talk to her mentor, Songwhisker. She knew what was coming, Birdshadow coming to wake her for training.. She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut and wishing she could become invisible.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 am

Birdshadow poked his head into the den. "Amberpaw, come out, come out, wherever you are!" He said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Amberpaw groaned, but grinned. She got up, stretching. "I'm up, I'm up!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 am

"Heh, c'mon over here, I wanna give you a bit of a treat," Birdshadow said.

Pain woke up first that day out of the Dark Ones. He never called himself a Dark One. Instead, he thought Different, although more subtle, was an appropriate term.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 am

Mallowpaw followed her mentor with a tired gate, but she was still up bright and bushy-tailed. Not that her tail wasn't naturally bushy-tailed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:54 am

Amberpaw padded over to her mentor obidiently.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 am

"You and Mallowpaw are gonna go on dawn patrol while Songwhisker and I teach you, together. Like it?" Birdshadow explained. He motioned for the two to catch up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 am

Amberpaw nodded excitedly. "Sounds great!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Birdshadow smiled as he ran out towards Songwhisker and Mallowpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 am

Amberpaw sprinted, trying to keep pace with her mentor, only behind by a little.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:08 am

((Great, now we have to wait for Vix))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 pm

((Who's Vix's character?))

Mallowpaw nodded to her mentor. "Let's go out, then. Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:35 am

((Songwhisker))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

(Sorry. -.- Kay, I'm here.)
(Accepted Ry.)

Songwhisker nodded and led Mallowpaw and the others through camp. He weaved through the trees until he found the border.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Cougarstep walked by the fresh-kill pile. There was fewer prey than there was before, but not at a dangerous leel. Her first few days as a warrior almost seemed as if she was still an apprentice, now she was ready to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine   FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FeatherClan .:. Part 1 - The Great Famine
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next