RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Auburnsplash glared back at them, shaking his head. "You shouldn't be here, traitors and tresspassors." He growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Aspenbranch flicked his tail. "I wil murder you right here." He spat. "You little murderer..." He snarled.
Whisperfang glared at Aspenbranch. "He's never killed anyone!" She growled.
Aspenbranch hissed. "Try telling that to my dead brother." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Branchstar glared at Auburnsplash, then turned her gaze to Cinderash. "What are you even doing here?" She demanded.
Auburnsplash flicked his tail, his eyes not leaving Aspenbranch's. "I have a whole Clan with me, and you have a traitor... Need I say more?" He shook his head.
Wolf, having hearing Branchstar and Aspenbranch come in, hopped down and crawled through the space in the den, and stood beside Aspenbranch and Branchstar. "Ahem, two traitors, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Whisperfang glared at Aspenbranch.
"He killed my brother. Auburnpaw." Aspenbranch yowled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Auburnsplash rolled his eyes, "Hallucinating. Something must be in your prey."
Branchstar scoffed. "I was there."
"And so was I." Wolf added, looking at Whisperfang.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Whisperfang suddenly felt confusd. "Auburnsplash, is this true?" She whispered.
Aspenbranch growled. "Well yeah. My brother was a kit. Tenderkit."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 pm

"It was accidental." Auburnsplash said quietly. "I didn't mean to, I thought it.. Was an enemy, or trespasser..."
Branchstar shook her head. "No, you didn't. You knew exactly who it was."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Whisperfang started to quiver. "Don't lie. I could go ask Clearstar right now."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 pm

"Believe me now?" Wolf asked, looking at the now quivering Whisperfang.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Whisperfang growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm

"Whisperfang, it was accidental." Auburnsplash said, shaking his head. "They've got bee's in their brains, besides, why would I lie? They have reason to, they didn't listen to you and NOW, only NOW they want you back."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Whisperfang growled. She glared at him. "For some strange reason, I can tell your lying. My name isn't Whisperfang anymore."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 pm

"But, Whisperfang-" Auburnsplash tried.
Wolf smiled. "Cinderash." He corrected.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Cinderash growled. "But that just proves I can't trust anyone. There's only one cat ever that I trust. But like any of you would know her."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

Auburnsplash growled. "You can trust ME."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Cinderash snarled. "No I can't! Branchstar says you killed a cat, and you said you didn't! Until I find the right answer, no cat is going to see me again."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Lightningstripe smiled at his apprentice, then began bounding out of camp. "We're going to do some battle training," he told Rillpaw. Meanwhile, he picked his way through a path in the forest. "We're also going to look for the training hollow," he added humorously, realizing that he didn't know where it was. "It might be somewhere with less undergrowth, so keep an eye out for that." He noticed that the ground was getting a little more sandy underfoot, but he didn't mention it; he wanted his apprentice to learn.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Rillpaw's head jerked towards Lightningstripe. "Okay!" he called, running energetically behind his mentor. He slowed down once his mentor did so, and began listening.

"Less undergrowth -- got it," he said, and sped up slightly. He wondered why it was so hard to keep his footing when he realized that the ground was more dry than normal. "Sand," he breathed, and stared at it for a while. He had never actually been on sand, but it got in his long fur and annoyed him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

"That might be a signal," Lightningstripe pointed out, twitching his tail to acknowledge his apprentice's effort. The tabby warrior began kneading the ground with his paws, trying to find the place where it would be. The ground lurched suddenly, though, and he almost tripped. To steady himself and avoid being embarrassed in front of his apprentice, he reached forward. His ears twitched with satisfaction. "Looks like we found it."

He positioned himself on the opposite edge, then turned to Rillpaw. "First, a review. You remember how to pin me down, right?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Rillpaw nodded slowly. "I guess... but you're way bigger than me...?" He sounded unsure of himself, and took a few pawsteps forwards. "Can I still do it?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm

"Of course," Lightningstripe replied, nodding. "Try your best," he urged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm

E.N.D wrote:
Cinderash snarled. "No I can't! Branchstar says you killed a cat, and you said you didn't! Until I find the right answer, no cat is going to see me again."

"But-" Wolf and Auburnsplash started at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am

((OMG I need to get back in here!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Rillpaw nodded, and then shook himself off a bit. It was kind of his way to calm down, although it rather looked like he was going to charge somewhere. When he thought Lightningstripe would least expect it, he dashed forwards, feinted to the left, and headbutted his mentor's side.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Lightningstripe jumped to the side, but it was the wrong one; his apprentice managed to bowl him over, but he quickly got to his paws and pawed Rillpaw. "You need to be prepared for anything and act on it," he recommended. In the end, he stood up straight. "Next time, try to tackle me or something directly after you attack once." He crouched to prepare for the next impact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next